••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

@Skye75 Those lines are super obvious! How many dpo are you? Really hope this is a sticky baby!

Great line Congrats!! X

@Skye75
Ure lines look like mine at 10dpo with this one.
I know how hard this part is, the waiting for the lines to get darker. I've had 6 chemicals in total and also a loss at 10+4 weeks, 4 of the chemicals were last year and that was so hard going through one after the other.
When I found out i was pregnant with this one I was feeking out so much but this time my lines got darker.
The only thing I did differently this time around was being on Galatanised Macca Root 2000mg and Folate since the end of October and when I got my faint lines at 10dpo I started taking 75mg baby aspirin as advised and I really think all those things helped this one to stick.
Ure Frer looks lovely and is way darker than mine at 10dpo, ure frer looks like mine at 11dpo.
So I really hope this is a supper sticky beanie.
Sending u loads of very sticky healthy baby dust:dust:

@TTC74
Oh no I am so sorry hon.:hugs:

@elencor
So sorry for the BFN hon :hugs:

@Teafor2
Good luck for when u test hon really rooting for u. [-o<

@Lucy3
Good luck sweet [-o<

Thanks so much everyone for the kind words.
11dpo today, did a frer this morning. Think there is progression??

20210322_064959.jpg 20210322_063912.jpg

Yep! They look great @Skye75 . Just think a few days ago you thought you were totally out - so exciting you got your pink lines! I’m 8dpo and tempted to test but it’s scary. You got a BFN at 8 didn’t you?

Yep! They look great @Skye75 . Just think a few days ago you thought you were totally out - so exciting you got your pink lines! I’m 8dpo and tempted to test but it’s scary. You got a BFN at 8 didn’t you?

Yes completely stark white tests at 8dpo and 9dpo!
Hold off a couple days and just pee on a OPK haha to satisfy that urge

Haha good idea, gotta satisfy that POAS addiction somehow! I caved and wasted a frer. I thought I saw a shadow of a line but then I didn’t so of course I took it apart like a mad woman thinking if I did that a line would magically appear. Seriously... ](*,)

Haha good idea, gotta satisfy that POAS addiction somehow! I caved and wasted a frer. I thought I saw a shadow of a line but then I didn’t so of course I took it apart like a mad woman thinking if I did that a line would magically appear. Seriously... ](*,)

I've done that a few times too, every time I've seen absolutely nothing so it was a total waste of time.
I'm going to buy another 7 pack of frer today, to watch my progression. Wondering if I should try find some form of natural progesterone to help ensure I don't get AF. Probably a silly idea but wondering if it could be feasible..
Going to try and find pictures of my last BFP's to see what type of lines I was getting when I had chemicals... soooooo paranoid!!

Ooh yeah see if you can get one of those 6+1 frer packs. I’d be testing daily too. Hmm I know nothing about progesterone but I probably wouldn’t get some as I just don’t know enough about it. How exciting, make sure you show us your progression pics!

Can't get into my doctor until next week. Grr.
Will pick up more frers this afternoon when OH finishes work and test twice a day

I know I should just relax, but it is super difficult since I had those chemicals.
I will make a thread for my progression I think so I don't flood this thread haha!

Screenshot_20210322-081243_PicsArt.jpg

Can't get into my doctor until next week. Grr.
Will pick up more frers this afternoon when OH finishes work and test twice a day

I know I should just relax, but it is super difficult since I had those chemicals.
I will make a thread for my progression I think so I don't flood this thread haha!

View attachment 1096347
I definitely think there is progression... should be more obvious tomorrow!

@Rach87 Can you put me down for testing on the 31st? We’ll see if I can even wait that long.

Just wondering if anyone can see anything? I’m 8dpo today and my bbs have started to hurt so thought I’d see. Not sure if I can?

image.jpg

So it’s not just my line eye!? Haha oh wow I hope this is the start of something. How am I gong to stop myself testing every time I pee!

I am back.....what would I do with out my girls here? So if you know me you know last month, I gave up ttc. So this month no OPK and I just had sex around the day I thought I might O, since the miscarriage I have o'd on CD13 but February it was CD 14, dtd on CD 12 and on CD14, for a few cycles I had really sore boobs after O, this month only one day, backache started 5 days ago and I was convinced that AF was coming, then I have spotting 1-2 before CD27 (my average cycle length) every cycle but two this year ( one was when I had my miscarriage and one a few months ago). So I expected spotting Saturday or yesterday but nothing, I took a test on 10/11dpo ( because it was fathers day here and I just thought why not) BFN, then because I had no spotting i took one yesterday no real hold pm 12/13dpo, thought I saw a shadow but if I am honest with myself it was a BFN. Today my official AF day and nothing, ok it is early in the day, still have backache so I keep thinking I will see blood everytime I go to the bathroom, plus because I didn't do OPK I am not sure when I O'd or even if I did, and not sure if I am 13/14dpo both my app says 14dpo. Because of the BFN ( on a cheap store bought 25ml test) do I wait till tomorrow to buy a good test when I will be 1 day late(15dpo) or 14dpo? What do you guys think? Hope everyone is well!!! Misses you guys this month!

I am back.....what would I do with out my girls here? So if you know me you know last month, I gave up ttc. So this month no OPK and I just had sex around the day I thought I might O, since the miscarriage I have o'd on CD13 but February it was CD 14, dtd on CD 12 and on CD14, for a few cycles I had really sore boobs after O, this month only one day, backache started 5 days ago and I was convinced that AF was coming, then I have spotting 1-2 before CD27 (my average cycle length) every cycle but two this year ( one was when I had my miscarriage and one a few months ago). So I expected spotting Saturday or yesterday but nothing, I took a test on 10/11dpo ( because it was fathers day here and I just thought why not) BFN, then because I had no spotting i took one yesterday no real hold pm 12/13dpo, thought I saw a shadow but if I am honest with myself it was a BFN. Today my official AF day and nothing, ok it is early in the day, still have backache so I keep thinking I will see blood everytime I go to the bathroom, plus because I didn't do OPK I am not sure when I O'd or even if I did, and not sure if I am 13/14dpo both my app says 14dpo. Because of the BFN ( on a cheap store bought 25ml test) do I wait till tomorrow to buy a good test when I will be 1 day late(15dpo) or 14dpo? What do you guys think? Hope everyone is well!!! Misses you guys this month!
I did the same and tried to relax this month and ended up late (assuming late ovulation that I didnt realise due to no opk) so feel your pain. Af got me in the end but I hope she doesn't get you. I know one of the other girls was still getting bfns quite late then suddenly got a bfp at (around) 14dpo so don't give up hope

I did the same and tried to relax this month and ended up late (assuming late ovulation that I didnt realise due to no opk) so feel your pain. Af got me in the end but I hope she doesn't get you. I know one of the other girls was still getting bfns quite late then suddenly got a bfp at (around) 14dpo so don't give up hope
Maybe its because I have relaxed this cycle that AF will just come today with no mind ticks of ic or symptom spotting, I was relaxed and I am still sort of relaxed but after all this time it is hard to let go completely in one cycle, if AF comes i still haven't changed my mind so I am staying off amazon I don't want OPK or IC's in my life anymore, I have got so much done this month because I haven't been worrying about it, even if I have taken two tests it better than bucket loads I was taken. Maybe our bodies are glad of the rest from stressing about it and I will come on later today, sorry you didn't get your BFP, for me I don't mind if AF comes as long as she doesn't keep me waiting to long! Lol, but I do know that if she doesn't come today then I will test tomorrow with a good brand hpt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->