••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Hey @Bump288 - welcome back to ttc!

@J_and_D sorry about your bfn

thanks @Beccaboo828 - there’s def a line of some sort right? Going nuts here!

just wondering if implantation bleeding can take a while to ‘escape’? As in say I implanted on 9dpo can it take a day or 2 to come out? I had some brown spotting cm type stuff and wondering if it could be slightly old implantation bleed?

@Lucy3 I see that too! Oh definitely it can take a while for it to move down fingers crossed huni xx

Oh wow thanks Gemma! How are you going with your testing?

10dpo and my babyplan was just another shadow....... sitting watching my amazon tracker and it’s still not out for delivery yet..... boo:sad2: bet it will take ages to get here, trying to cross my legs and hold my pee incase it updates that they are on the way.

Haha hold the at pee! I’m 11/12 dpo and still the faintest of a shadow. Why do we test early again!? :muaha:

Unfortunately not he said as much as he loves our daughter he isnt enjoying being a dad much atm and cant imagine adding another into the mix :( i really have no idea how long the break will be now. I'd love a sibling for my daughter though. Im so torn now. Ive been so upset the last week with the lines and limbo then nothing. To get told might not try again ever just took it too far :(

Im just slowly reading as ive taken time away.
Oh my dear, I'm so sorry. That is really hard to take, you've had a tough couple of weeks and now this. I do hope you guys work things out, hopefully he will change his mind. Maybe there are other things stressing or worrying him? Sorry again and we are always here when you need a chat/vent. :hugs:

@motherofboys yay for starting the April thread! Hope I don’t see you there! Haha

@Rach87 good idea to keep POAS all the way to actual testing time! Love it!

I did a test today, think I’m around 11dpo and it doesn’t look great. There’s a vv faint line there I think? Can anyone see it? But def not what I’d like for 11dpo. Boo

View attachment 1096499

I see something

Skye75 loving that progression and that AF didn't show.

Baby brain, don't let anyone make you feel bad for the decision you made. That has got to be one of the toughest choices you've ever had to make. No one can say for sure what they would do in that situation until faced with it. Everyone has to do what they feel is best for their family.

@motherofboys Thank you so much xxx...my heart is broken and the guilt is terrible.
If I get into a bad place I visit the ARC forum, it's a private forum for families who have lost babies in these situations or made the same decisions. It can be hard on forums such as this one when its a big mix of people who don't quite get it but if anyone is reading this and needs support (I truly hope none of you ever do) it's a real help.

Thank ladies for your support, means a lot :hugs:

@Skye75 beautiful tests! Congratulations :) xx

good luck @Lucy3 and @GemmaG such a rollercoaster!

@Suggerhoney So many people said to me that their harmony came back very low risk, I really hope all is ok and I do have a good feeling for you. Thanks so much for your kind words, means a lot. I am thinking of you xxx

@BabyBrain80 Thanks so much for the welcome. I'm excited to be back. It's comforting to see some familiar screen names likes yours.

@elencor so sorry about AF. Keep your head up though.

@motherofboys thanks for getting the April thread going!

@Lucy3 I do see a vvfl on that FRER! I agree not exactly what I would hope for at 11DPO but I've seen lots of women with later implants that have got great progession from a line starting like that.

@Skye75 Beautiful progression! Congrats!

Im sick of these test. Turns out I’m10dpo today and nothing. I tested with a frer and it obviously didn’t do right cuz it has dots. I’ll post it so you can see what I mean but the cb I took before still has the faint line on it smh

1B717323-09B0-44B4-9F4C-7B03DE991F3E.jpeg B8E0D348-7A71-467B-9FAB-3A50A5CDAAC7.jpeg

Last edited:
Picture is a little blurred, but I don't think it's you, I think it must be something they've changed about them as someone in the due in group from my 5th baby posted a positive FR this week and the control line looks just the same. Sort of zigzaggy.

@realbeauty86 the pics are a little blurry so it's kinda hard to tell but I think I might see something. I found ClearBlue completely unreliable for early testing. They seemed to ALWAYS have a faint line to me.

Welp. I think I’m out. Not sure yet but I’m trying not to get depressed. I’m 10DPO and no symptoms. I’m sick as hell with a cold and have a nasty pimple. I’m cramping off and on which makes me scared af is coming Tuesday. I took 3 test one faint. One weird. One negative. Smh. Idk. We had all the good signs. Positive ob test. Hormones were on point. Sex a lot. And a ton of ewcm. So if that didn’t help I know I’m done. Sorry if this sounds like a pity party but my guy will not understand or start saying we’ll keep trying. I can’t mentally handle this and he’s not aware. Idk. I have one more frer digital test and I’m gonna try to hold out til Sunday. Until then I’ll use all my cheapies up. Kudos to all you strong women, idk how you do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->