••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

Thanks @Lucy3. So bummed for you. I was really rooting for you and hoping you, me, and @Beccaboo828 would be in the same due date group together with our wonky immune systems ha

@Rach87 I know me too! Stupid wonky immune systems :-( I’m cheering you on, don’t want to jinx it but have a good feeling. Are you testing Saturday still?

I'm sorry Lucy.

J_and_D did you start any supplements that may have extended your lp (probably should know by now but there's so many of us I lose track)
Nope... nothing new. I've actually slacked off a bit since I've been dealing with distractions at home

So I found out something pretty cool today. I always thought tests that darkened gradually over time was that the test was drying out. It’s not. Urine constantly travels across the strip until it dries up and if there is hcg present, the hcg will build up on the antibody strip. So if it’s coloured but outside of the time limit it is likely it’s just too little initial hcg to trigger a good line.....

This is actually how i found out about my daughter! I thought it was an evap because it was over an hour later (i went to pilates then looked again when i got home). There was a very clear second line but was after 15mins even it showed up. Took a frer the next day after work and instant line!

@Lucy3 t-minus 9 hours! I really don’t think I am, but I have tests so might as well use them up

Last edited:
So so sorry AF came @Lucy3 I’m gutted for you. I’m nearly 37 and have the same worries about egg quality it makes this road all the more daunting x

11dpo Not much change on the test front this morning. Not sure if I’m honest.

151E4EB6-D97E-4CD8-93D6-2D0B61ED6027.jpeg

Af was due on the 25th. I got this today with fmu. Ugh my body does love to confuse us haha

Screenshot_20210327-074014_Instagram.jpg

Af was due on the 25th. I got this today with fmu. Ugh my body does love to confuse us haha

View attachment 1096526
I’m really disliking FRER, it seems to be throwing out lines all the time. I don’t think I’m pregnant at all, all my other tests are negative other than the usual shadows. Not sure what’s up with them lately x

Took the last of my clearblue to get rid of it. My sister bought them.......don’t trust them at all. All my other ICs are basically negative

6D2EA06A-D3DB-4774-80CC-0D176E64D540.jpeg

I’m really disliking FRER, it seems to be throwing out lines all the time. I don’t think I’m pregnant at all, all my other tests are negative other than the usual shadows. Not sure what’s up with them lately x
They are really annoying me to say the least. If its a true line on mine then its probably going to end in another chemical. Will be my 3rd in as many months. So frustr

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->