••March 2021 ttw & test thread••

13 dpo and just spotting after using the bathroom. Shouldn't I of had a positive by now if I was preggo?

Peak day today. Think them ovaview tests are a bit rubbish (green one). Looks like I generally O cd15 one month and then cd17/18 the next month then no to cd15 which it will be tomorrow. Booked my progesterone test for cd20 as only day I cn get it. I have a 10 day LP so thought cd20 wud be ok. I mean if it’s low a gain I hope she does something about it.

B55836D4-264A-4AFB-B2E0-D6A1C593B40F.jpeg

@Skye75 and @Lucy3
Thank you ladies. The waiting is torture I just hope they come back normol
[-o<

@Lucy3 and @GemmaG I see lines, good luck ladies.

@BabyBrain80
Thank you so much for ure kind words and support hon I really do appreciate it alot.

@Lozb
Yay for peak wishing u so much luck hon.

@realbeauty86
I had frer that had a zig zaggy test line with this one. Was a positive but the line was zig zaggy slightly. Weird.

13 dpo and just spotting after using the bathroom. Shouldn't I of had a positive by now if I was preggo?

It’s not uncommon for people to get their first positive tests around the day of AF. Hopefully the spotting stops xx

@realbeauty86 I’ve had that on a couple of my tests before. I think it’s just how the antibody strips are positioned x

So I found out something pretty cool today. I always thought tests that darkened gradually over time was that the test was drying out. It’s not. Urine constantly travels across the strip until it dries up and if there is hcg present, the hcg will build up on the antibody strip. So if it’s coloured but outside of the time limit it is likely it’s just too little initial hcg to trigger a good line.....

J_and_D could it be implantation bleeding? I'm sure (though it's been years) when I read up on IB it said you wouldn't get a positive hpt for a couple of days after IB. If you implanted late, say 11/12dpo it would account for blood working its way out at 12/13dpo and you may not get a bfp until 14/15 even 16 dpo. I don't like to build peoples hopes up unnecessarily, but it could be a possibility.

My normal LP is only 10 days so technically I'm 3 days past expected AF. My LP did go til 12 days last month. I hate my body when ttc :brat:

Argh my ‘implantation bleeding’ turned into af. 5 days early. So over this! Those faint lines really get my hopes up.
@GemmaG i see your pink line

@J_and_D argh! Hope your body works out what it’s doing soon. It’s such a roller coaster isn’t it. really hope your spitting is left over from implantation- fingers crossed

@Lozb yay for a smile face, love that time when you’re ovulating and the hope of a successful cycle begins

I'm sorry Lucy.

J_and_D did you start any supplements that may have extended your lp (probably should know by now but there's so many of us I lose track)

Thanks @motherofboys i really thought this was my month. I really want to know why af came so early after a faint positive. Possibly chemical?

So sorry @Lucy3 .

Is bleeding heavy? It does seem weird how it's so early.

With all 4 of my chemicals last year I ended up being a few days late.
I know frers have been giving false faint lines lately.
I really don't know what's up with them they used to be the best.
Did u get lines on any other brands if so then it cud be a chemical but normoly u end up being a bit late with a CP.
So sorry hon.

The only reason I ask if it's heavy is because it cud be IB I had IB with this one on and off up to 7 weeks.
At 6 weeks I actually had a bleed like the start of AF and we never did find out what that was but I'm wondering if it was still IB.
App it can be more than just spotting.

Thanks @Suggerhoney x only used the frers, I felt pregnant so I wonder if it was a chemical. I’m 38 so I guess egg quality reduces so maybe that’s contributing. I feel so down today, really didn’t expect this. No more testing early, I just can’t handle the squinters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->