♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

I used to check mine as well but I had checked mine with this little lady and stopped right then it put the absolute fear in me now when I hear others doing it im like oh no lol it really doesn't help that I have ppa either lol xx

Whats ppa hon?
I definitely will be leaving mine alone if i do ever get another bfp.

I've started bleeding so guess mine was indent

Oh that sucks. I got a faint line on a Answer test on the evening on 10dpo. First line ive seen in 5 months but all other tests were BFN.
Af showed for me too last night at 9:45pm. Was heavy during the night and had to change when i got up as it leaked through.
Hopefully July will be our month [-o<

Ohhh I'm so so sorry. Indents are evil. AF got me too.

So sorry love. AF showed for me too.
Praying with all i have that july will finally be our month[-o<

8dpo took both of these this afternoon. The one with the date is the newest one.

I see something faint. I do have a feeling u will get your BFP in the next day or so.

So my af showed last night at 9:45 ,pm.
I went to the bathroom and had blood on my underwear and when wiping it waa red and watery. But then its stopped and was only light pink when wiping.
Then in the night it hit full force..
Very heavy this morning but now its more medium.
I only bled for 3 days last cycle when its normally 5 6 days.
I really hope i bleed longer this cycle because i dont want to be ovulating any earlier than day 10.
I was talking to a lady thats my age who also used to bleed for 5 6 days.
Then suddenly it became less and less.
She only bleeds for one day now and shes just found out its because shes now in peri menopause.
So im worried me only bleeding for 3 days last cycle is a sign im now entering peri menopause..
:-(

Whats ppa hon?
I definitely will be leaving mine alone if i do ever get another bfp.

Oh that sucks. I got a faint line on a Answer test on the evening on 10dpo. First line ive seen in 5 months but all other tests were BFN.
Af showed for me too last night at 9:45pm. Was heavy during the night and had to change when i got up as it leaked through.
Hopefully July will be our month [-o<

So sorry love. AF showed for me too.
Praying with all i have that july will finally be our month[-o<

I see something faint. I do have a feeling u will get your BFP in the next day or so.
Ppa means post partam anxiety.
If I was ever to be ttc again I will be leaving mine well alone xx

I got AF a couple days ago:-( :-(
I didn't feel particularly hopeful this month but still so disappointing... What was even worse was that I stupidly tested with CB early at 7dpo and both tests I thought had faint lines which then developed in to major evaps after about 15 mins. I got really excited because... Although they do tend to develop evaps, in my experience I've found it's after a few hours. Whereas this time was much much quicker. I was so expecting there to be a line on the frer the next day! Nothing. Tried several different tests and types and times of day etc over next days- not even a squinter. Even tried today after 2 days of bleeding- JUST INCASE

Im so sorry love. Its so devastating isnt it month after month.
My af showed too so cycle 17 trying now.
I also got a very faint pink line on a test called Answer on the evening of 10dpo, but all the other tests were negative. So so disappointing and heart breaking.
Hopefully July will finally be our month.

Cant believe theres only been one bfp in this group. What a crappy month.
Hopefully july will bring us all our much wanted forever sticky beanie BFPs [-o<:dust::dust::dust::dust:

So my af showed last night at 9:45 ,pm.
I went to the bathroom and had blood on my underwear and when wiping it waa red and watery. But then its stopped and was only light pink when wiping.
Then in the night it hit full force..
Very heavy this morning but now its more medium.
I only bled for 3 days last cycle when its normally 5 6 days.
I really hope i bleed longer this cycle because i dont want to be ovulating any earlier than day 10.
I was talking to a lady thats my age who also used to bleed for 5 6 days.
Then suddenly it became less and less.
She only bleeds for one day now and shes just found out its because shes now in peri menopause.
So im worried me only bleeding for 3 days last cycle is a sign im now entering peri menopause..
:-(

I'm so sorry hun :hugs:

So sorry for all the bfns this month. Really hope July brings heaps more luck to you all

Cd3 today even tho Af didnt show until late Thursday. Bleeding got heavy again and had to change again this morning because it leaked out again.
Its slowed down now but still red when wiping and having to change my pad every few hours.
Ive had alot clots and worse cramps than normal. Af completely stopped day 3 last cycle then had some light bleeding day 4 then stopped completely.
As im still bleeding and its day 3 im hoping last cycle was just a bit funky and now its back to norm.
Praying there is a very good supper egg getting ready in there. And it will finally be the one.
Have decided if im out again in July then in August i wont be using any opks or even charting my period. And may not be on here much in the hope i wont think about it as much and it will happen.
But im praying i wont need to do any of that because july will finally be my month.

Hey ladies, I haven't had a chance to read your replies yet because I just came back to B&B, but I wanted to let you all know that I'm sorry for the way that I reacted. I had a lot going on all at once in my life and the stress was really getting to me. On top of the fact that I have generalized anxiety disorder and it's the worst in the morning when I wake up. I let my anxiety get to me and I made some really irrational judgments. I was going through a hard time and because you lovely ladies didn't seem to reply in a timely manner according to my anxiety that must have meant that I didn't fit in. It's irrational and I know it. I felt bad after I did it but I wanted to give myself a few days to really think about my actions. So I just wanted to say that I'm sorry especially if I made anyone feel bad.

Aww @Kiwiberry good to see you back x
I might be joining you!! The day before yesterday leading up to that day I had nothing but negative tests not even a hint really. Yesterday I had what seemed like a very faint line. Then today I got these! The top test is just a blank from the other day to compare. The bottom test I just took with very little in the cup. I also was too excited to take a picture that I didn't wait for the last test to settle in.

Attachments

• 20230701_143941.jpg
    20230701_143941.jpg
    835.2 KB · Views: 20
Please progress and stick [-o<

I'll reply to all the @s and mentions as soon as my anxiety goes down.

Im so sorry love. Its so devastating isnt it month after month.
My af showed too so cycle 17 trying now.
I also got a very faint pink line on a test called Answer on the evening of 10dpo, but all the other tests were negative. So so disappointing and heart breaking.
Hopefully July will finally be our month.

Cant believe theres only been one bfp in this group. What a crappy month.
Hopefully july will bring us all our much wanted forever sticky beanie BFPs [-o<:dust::dust::dust::dust:
I'm sorry your af came and is so heavy. Hopefully it isn't too bad now. Can you get checked for the peri menopause? Sorry if that's a stupid question. It's terrible but I'm so not knowledgeable about this stuff. Really need to research it. I hope July is your lucky month!

I got my bfp this month. But have been cramping and spotting pretty bad this week. Just over 5 weeks pg now so have just been so scared. But today there was no spotting and hardly any cramping so feeling a bit more hopeful.

@Kiwiberry
Im sorry you have have bad anxiety hon. I suffer with that too and panic attacks. (I hate them)
Its really not nice.
Did you want me to add bfp next too your name hon?
How many dpo was you when the first line showed?

@Snackqueen
I had my hormone levels checked and doctor said all normol.
I think in peri menopause the hormones fsh get higher. And mine was normal.. including my day 21 progesterone.

I really hope july will be my month at last.
This is cycle #17 now.
Sorry about the spotting. So scary seeing any blood in pregnancy.
Ive had loads off losses. 10 in total, and 3 of those has been since we started trying. so if i do fall pregnant again, which i pray so much we do. Im gonna be a nervous wreck.
I had 4 losses b4 falling with my youngest.
And then i had on off spotting withn him from 4 too about 8 weeks. And a bleed at 6 and 14+5 weeks.
Hes almost 2 now.
Hope the spotting stops love.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back