♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

are you sure you didnt ovulate later? 17dpo isnt usual is it? i think you should temp to be sure

I do temp hon all over ovulation. My af used to always show at 16/17 dpo, but the last 2 cycles and now looking like this one it hasnt shown until 18dpo. Its still classed as normal but it sucks having to wait so so long. Its just constant waiting and constant bfns im so fed up

Hope someone starts a july testing group.
@Kiwiberry hows you love?
I havent seen any tests from you and im guessing u have to be around 11dpo now?
I hope your ok.

@Suggerhoney mine was the same only no mine was low was cos I was going in for regular scans from 6weeks and they told me it was low but they also told me women tend to go in for warly scans cos of bleeding that has occurred and turns out it was cos they was checking their cervix but when you think about it there is a reason they tell you not to feel even from very early on its like having a sweep at due date (mine didn't work)

are you sure you didnt ovulate later? 17dpo isnt usual is it? i think you should temp to be sure

I do temp hon all over ovulation. My af used to always show at 16/17 dpo, but the last 2 cycles and now looking like this one it hasnt shown until 18dpo. Ive googled it and its still normal but it just sucks.
@Suggerhoney mine was the same only no mine was low was cos I was going in for regular scans from 6weeks and they told me it was low but they also told me women tend to go in for warly scans cos of bleeding that has occurred and turns out it was cos they was checking their cervix but when you think about it there is a reason they tell you not to feel even from very early on its like having a sweep at due date (mine didn't work)

Thats really interesting.
I always check mine for af and ovulation and during the 2ww. And all through both pregnancies. The only time i didnt check it was with my miscarriage last june. I wasnt cervix checking at all then.
I was always told its safe as long as clean hands and very very gentle.
But i think ill leave it alone if i get a BFP as dont want it causing any more losses.

@Kiwiberry
Where u at hon are you ok.

I do temp hon all over ovulation. My af used to always show at 16/17 dpo, but the last 2 cycles and now looking like this one it hasnt shown until 18dpo. Ive googled it and its still normal but it just sucks.

Thats really interesting.
I always check mine for af and ovulation and during the 2ww. And all through both pregnancies. The only time i didnt check it was with my miscarriage last june. I wasnt cervix checking at all then.
I was always told its safe as long as clean hands and very very gentle.
But i think ill leave it alone if i get a BFP as dont want it causing any more losses.

@Kiwiberry
Where u at hon are you ok.
I used to check mine as well but I had checked mine with this little lady and stopped right then it put the absolute fear in me now when I hear others doing it im like oh no lol it really doesn't help that I have ppa either lol xx

@Laurabub84 how's pregnancy treating you? How are you feeling?
For anyone not on the other thread here's my digi :haha:

I’m doing good thanks. Loving the digi hun

Hi ladies!
I've been silently stalking this thread but until a week ago, I had no idea if I could TTC this cycle at all. Long story short, I had a m/c in Dec 2022, developed an overactive thyroid for 6 months, took meds to regulate it, could finally stop meds and start TTC.

I'm on my first-ever 2ww in 6 months! This is so crazy! I had to actively prevent any pregnancy because thyroid issues are huge for a pregnancy.

Is there going to be a thread for July testing?? If so, I would be the first to enter my name on 10th July.

Oh hun it’s great to see you back ttc. That must have been so tough having to prevent. Hoping your little rainbow doesn’t keep you waiting. Wishing you so much luck

My period didn't show yesterday even though I had cramps on and off. This morning I got a very faint line but it's looking more like an indent.. not had one for a while. Trying to do a 3hr hold so I can take another one.

Attachments

• 20230630_065031~2.jpg
    20230630_065031~2.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 24
@Suggerhoney thank you. Not sure if I have an indent this morning or the start of something. Do you have signs your AF is approaching yet? Wishing you lots of luck for July

Sorry @LuluRose I could see that line clearly too x
@Pinkfizz2015 I def don't want to be poking around at my cervix but then they say sex is safe which must be really rough on it?! Not that I'm planning on any sex any time soon lol. Oh isn't pleased about that part haha x

I've started bleeding so guess mine was indent

I’m sorry af came, stupid frer, I could see that line too. Those tests used to be so good. I hope next cycle is the one for you

Sorry @LuluRose I could see that line clearly too x
@Pinkfizz2015 I def don't want to be poking around at my cervix but then they say sex is safe which must be really rough on it?! Not that I'm planning on any sex any time soon lol. Oh isn't pleased about that part haha x

don’t worry hun. My dh hasn’t had hardly any action since finding out because I’ve been too scared with the on/off cramping and the spotting I had at the beginning. He’s taken up golf lately so assuming it’s his way of letting out some of his frustration :haha: He’s always been great about it tho. He understands how scared I’ve been with this one and to be fair I think he knows to expect it because it’s usually down to the morning sickness I’m never up for anything in the first tri. I do feel bad for him but baby comes before sex. Hoping once I hit the 2nd we can get back on track.

I got AF a couple days ago:-( :-(
I didn't feel particularly hopeful this month but still so disappointing... What was even worse was that I stupidly tested with CB early at 7dpo and both tests I thought had faint lines which then developed in to major evaps after about 15 mins. I got really excited because... Although they do tend to develop evaps, in my experience I've found it's after a few hours. Whereas this time was much much quicker. I was so expecting there to be a line on the frer the next day! Nothing. Tried several different tests and types and times of day etc over next days- not even a squinter. Even tried today after 2 days of bleeding- JUST INCASE

8dpo took both of these this afternoon. The one with the date is the newest one.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230630-151601_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230630-151601_Gallery.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 29
  • 20230630_153017.jpg
    20230630_153017.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 29
  • 20230630_153134.jpg
    20230630_153134.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 28
  • 20230630_153118.jpg
    20230630_153118.jpg