♡♡June Berries Testing Thread♡♡

Aww @Suggerhoney that's OK we understand :hugs: rant away if it helps!!
Here's my 13dpo tests!! The cb came up even before the control line! Here's an opk as well which is waaay dark. The 20miu stick is frustratingly still not much different

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230627-195311.png
    Screenshot_20230627-195311.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20230627-200235.png
    Screenshot_20230627-200235.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20230627-195342.png
    Screenshot_20230627-195342.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
  • Screenshot_20230627-192130.png
    Screenshot_20230627-192130.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Forgot to post the opk

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230627-200421.png
    Screenshot_20230627-200421.png
    2 MB · Views: 8
@Suggerhoney I pray so much that July is our month. I am completely heartbroken. I just want my rainbow baby so much. All negative this morning. 3 diff brands.View attachment 1116055 View attachment 1116056 View attachment 1116057
:hugs: :hugs: One of my losses was like this. I had a positive line very obvious, then nothing after that, and AF was late by like a week after the results went negative. That's not even all... AF was also way worse than usual for me, wouldn't expect it being such an early loss but it was. I swear I felt like I was PP again.

I am so sorry hun, I am probably going to be out along with the rest of you ladies that didn't get your bfp this cycle. I have everything crossed that we all get our lil rainbows very shortly.

Here's my 13dpo tests!! The cb came up even before the control line! Here's an opk as well which is waaay dark. The 20miu stick is frustratingly still not much different
your tests are looking amazing!!! Looks like things seem to be nice and snuggly for your lil bean.

I will come back and post later and get back to anyone I missed. Today is kloe's Birthday, she's 2 years old!! I can't believe it!!!

5dpo having some cramps and bbs still wicked sore again today.
Those sound like great signs. I only ever had sore bb's when pregnant, never with AF / PMS symptoms. Fingers crossed so tight for you, only a few more days :dust:

Last edited:
Amazing linesO:) even the green one looks like it getting darker.

5dpo having some cramps and bbs still wicked sore again today.
Those sound like great signs. I only ever had sore bb's when pregnant, never with AF / PMS symptoms. Well before I had kids it did, but after I've had kids they never went sore unless I was sti
@josephine3
Those tests with the green handle are not sensitive at all.
I had bfn on one of thosd at 8dpo. Then a vvvvvvv vvvvvvvv squinty shadow line at 9dpo.
10dpo i had a shadow line again but was clearer to see.
Then got a blazing positive on Frer.
My 13dpo my frer had matching lines, and those green handles test had a pink line but was awfully faint. They did get way darker from that point. But they took ages.

Pluss with both my boys and the miscarriage last year i had mega dark lines (matching on frer) from 13dpo.
But i remember my easy@home and other ics suddenly go fainter at 12dpo.
But then when i tested latter that day they were darker than the day b4, but the fmu ones were fainter than the day b4.
My afternoon pee was always the best.
With both boys and the one i lost last june.
I had a line stealer at 16dpo with my sons on frer and by 5 weeks the ics were line stealers too.
Where as with the miscarriage my lines progressed daily, i had a faint bfp at 10dpo then darker at 11dpo, way darker 12dpo (with afternoon pee)
Then by 14dpo my frer had matching lines and ics were very dark.
Them they all stalled. I had a pregnant 1-2 at 14dpo. (That was the first digi i did)
Then i did another a days later and it was still only saying 1-2 even tho i was almsot 5 weeks.
My ics were all nearly matching at 17dpo. Actually got a line stealer on femometer.
But i just new with the digi still being a 1-2 that things wasnt going to end well. Then 18dpo all my tests were fainter and then continued to get fainter.
I felt for sure that one was sticky.
But i do remember with that one if my pee was more diluted my lines would be a bit fainter.
But im pretty sure that happened with my boys too.
I just think very very early on even just slightly more diluted pee would skew the results..
I bet if you did a frer it would be absolutely blazing.

@NightFlower
How are u doing hon?

@Kiwiberry
How are you?
It is strange how u used to struggle and now you don't.
See i used to fall pregnant so so quickly.
The longest it took was 3 months and that was after a early miscarriage.
We fell first cycle trying, but then lost at 5 and a half weeks.
Then it took 3 cycles and thats when i discovered baby and bump, then we fell on the 3rd cycle after the loss with our 12 year old son.
Our 10 year old dd wasnt planned. But a very happy woopsie.
I had the implant in after her and had it for 6 years. Then we decided to try again so i had the implant taken out and then 3 weeks later i had a bfp.
So fell on the first try i was 39.
Then at 40 we started trying for Harley and as you know i had 4 chemical pregnancies in the space of just 7 months. Then fell with him in January 2021, i had mot long turned 41.
He took us 11 cycles.

And now here we are. Started trying not long after i turned 42.
Fell pregnant on the 2nd cycle trying (CP)
Then fell again on the 4th cycle felt so so blessed but them lost that one.
And now here i am 6 months away from turning 44 and and another loss nearly 6 cycles ago.
So this is the longest ive ever had to try.
I still pray more than anything it happens for us but u dont see many women my age falling pregnant and staying pregnant naturally.
I havent even seen one women my age on here get pregnant naturally and have a healthy baby.
All the women my age had losses and never ever got there rainbow babies:cry:
This is really such a roller coaster and I feel so bad for you hun :hugs:. I really hope this next cycle will be it for you. I know it seems like you haven't had much since your last loss but your eggs are still awesome, it's just catching that right one. That one you do catch, is going to be a super rainbow baby. It is the one thats helding out and waiting in line for you :cloud9:.

I'm about 15dpo today. I was really hoping for a line this morning but bfn. I've had watery cm and cervix very high for the last couple of days since I had the streak of blood. I'll see if AF arrives today!

Last edited:
Hi ladies!
I've been silently stalking this thread but until a week ago, I had no idea if I could TTC this cycle at all. Long story short, I had a m/c in Dec 2022, developed an overactive thyroid for 6 months, took meds to regulate it, could finally stop meds and start TTC.

I'm on my first-ever 2ww in 6 months! This is so crazy! I had to actively prevent any pregnancy because thyroid issues are huge for a pregnancy.

Is there going to be a thread for July testing?? If so, I would be the first to enter my name on 10th July.

I wondering if 'm still in with a chance? No sign of AF today, no cramps either. 2 days ago I had really strong back ache all day to the point of it stopping me in my tracks it was so bad. That night I saw a streak of blood in watery cm and I haven't had backache since. Still BFN this morning and also feels late for implantation?

Test has really got darker today on the green strip! This was morning urine too so not usually my best. I think this batch of tests must just have a lot of dye.

I've just made a testing thread to drop my pics in for anyone that wants the follow along!!
josephine3 - bfp progression pics!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230628-124159.png
    Screenshot_20230628-124159.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20230628-090339.png
    Screenshot_20230628-090339.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 13
@LuluRose my cervix is still fairly low now x
That's interesting! Trying to hold onto hope but not looking good that I'm still getting BFNs. I'm on CD29 and normally ovulate CD13 give or take 1 day. I don't track so there's always a chance I'm wrong. Have no idea what the back pain and spotting was then, our bodies can be so confusing

Tests look great @josephine3.

@NightFlower
I have a feeling ure be getting a bfp hon. Sore boobs is always a symptom for me in pregnancy. Didn't have anything with all 3 losses apart from cramping. But had sore boobs with dd and my sons.
Thats how i know early in the 2ww if im out because i with my boys i had sore boobs start right after ovualtion. And lots of pulling stitch pains in ovaries.

@LuluRose
Interesting about the spotting. Hope and bfp shows and gives u a surprise.

@Pinkfizz2015
My cervix stayed low and firm with my boys. But on non pregnant cycles like this one and the last few my cervix is so low its practically at the opening only a cm in. Where as with the boys it was a bit higher but still low. Didnt go high untill 28 weeks with my youngest and 24 weeks with my 4 year old.

@cheerios
Ive prayed for us both lovely. That we both get our rainbow sticky bfps in july.
I dont feel hopeful i will get mine but i have alot of hope for you.

@Kiwiberry
Did you test at all?

@thencomesbebe
I hope July will be ours so so much[-o<

AFM
17dpo tested again yesterday just because i have plenty, and all bfn.
Still waiting for AF. No sign yet.
Still feeling very sad and desperate.
I just want my rainbow too and its so horribe it just insnt happening.
Praying it will happen. But wondering if i should start preparing myself and accepting it properly isnt going to happen. But that absolutely kills me:-(

Tests look great @josephine3.

@NightFlower
I have a feeling ure be getting a bfp hon. Sore boobs is always a symptom for me in pregnancy. Didn't have anything with all 3 losses apart from cramping. But had sore boobs with dd and my sons.
Thats how i know early in the 2ww if im out because i with my boys i had sore boobs start right after ovualtion. And lots of pulling stitch pains in ovaries.

@LuluRose
Interesting about the spotting. Hope and bfp shows and gives u a surprise.

@Pinkfizz2015
My cervix stayed low and firm with my boys. But on non pregnant cycles like this one and the last few my cervix is so low its practically at the opening only a cm in. Where as with the boys it was a bit higher but still low. Didnt go high untill 28 weeks with my youngest and 24 weeks with my 4 year old.

@cheerios
Ive prayed for us both lovely. That we both get our rainbow sticky bfps in july.
I dont feel hopeful i will get mine but i have alot of hope for you.

@Kiwiberry
Did you test at all?

@thencomesbebe
I hope July will be ours so so much[-o<

AFM
17dpo tested again yesterday just because i have plenty, and all bfn.
Still waiting for AF. No sign yet.
Still feeling very sad and desperate.
I just want my rainbow too and its so horribe it just insnt happening.
Praying it will happen. But wondering if i should start preparing myself and accepting it properly isnt going to happen. But that absolutely kills me:-(
are you sure you didnt ovulate later? 17dpo isnt usual is it? i think you should temp to be sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->