0% morphology and a dad, naturally

Zeromorph

Reaction score
Just wanted to let all the guys out there know that 0% doesn't mean the end of the road. I was devastated when my 1st SA test was 2% and my 2nd test was 0% morphology. My sperm count was well above normal so there was some hope there when TTC naturally, but the 0% morphology broke me done. Seems like IVF was our only option. I know there are other factors when TTC, but this is to shine a little light on those feeling down on low morphology.

Feeling sorry for myself wasn't going to help so I changed my lifestyle:
  • Exercised daily
  • Ate more vegetables, fruits, and lean meats
  • Cut down on drinking
  • Stay hydrated
  • I am not a smoker so If you are you might consider stopping
  • Ate pumpkin seeds and walnuts everyday
  • Took GNC's Mega Men multivitamin
  • Try to sleep 8 hours a day.
  • Use personal care products that do not contain too many chemicals
  • A lot of praying

Did that for about 2 years and now I am a dad to a healthy 2 month baby girl. I am 37 years and it took us 4 years TTC naturally.

What ever method you and your partner choose to conceive is up to you. I was able to have my child naturally with 0% morphology and I hope that gives all parents to be a little hope.

-Zeromorph

Awesome story! Thank you for sharing and congratulations!

Thanks for your post! It will give a lot of ladies and men hope! I know I would have loved to have read this a few months ago! Congrats on your bundle of joy!

can I ask have you been tested since?

my OH reduced drinking and his improved, just wondering what your stats are now if you dont mind sharing

Same here: DH tested 2% morphology and we got pregnant neutrally on 3rd cycle TTC and 1st cycle taking soy iso. I'm now 31 weeks pregnant of a healthy little boy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->