1/2dpo anyone else???

I am tempted, but i just drank loads so i know it'll be a bfn ha ha!! Plus its 8pm here so not long before i go to bed & can try tomorrow, yay!!

Oh okay lol.. my second test I took I chugged a bottlw of water and it still showed! Take one asap in the morning and let us know! I just know it will be a bfp!

I totally see it!!!

Congrats impatient..... Can't believe it, so so happy for you.

This is def all of our months, as I reckon that was implantation bleeding sezza!!!

Just remember sezza my IC was bfn at 9dpo and just about visible at 14dpo (still super faint) so don't trust them 100% if you dont see anything.

Wooooo hooooo impatient!!!
Yay I see it I see it!!
Yipeeeeee!
Sezza I know you're gonna get a bfp too :)
Girls this is AWESOME!!!

I'll try an ic in the morning but I'm not holding my breath on it showing anything. So I'm ordering some frer to be delivered on thursday while oh is at work, we're busy with hospital appt for our ds tomorrow so I won't get chance to get anything & don't want to get oh hopes up if there's nothing really happening.

OMGGG Congrats hun!! I see it!

As for me the witch got me 3 days ago..:(

Aww...so sorry praying lady! AFM i took a digi just to see if i can confirm and it says not pregnant. but all three of my frer's were positive like the one in the pic...maybe digis arn't as sensitive? Im hoping..:/

So sorry praying lady, I'm sure next month will be your month Hun :hugs:

Digi's are not as sensitive impatient, leave it a few days and try again, I was 14dpo when I got my positive. That frer is def positive so dont worry.

I'm awake super early :(

Sorry praying lady x
Impatient- the digis are much less sensitive. Frer are the best for early detection- dont stress it's definitely positive!
I'm feeling a bit sicky this morning and very tired.
Looking forward to Sezza testing :)

Seriously feel like af is waiting for me, but my temp shot up high this morning so its looking good so far. Also woke up at 4am coz i needed to pee which isnt like me ha ha.
Did an ic at 4am which was bfn but my frers should be here by the end of the week, so now just waiting.

Fingers crosses sezza but I'm sure your gona get a bfp.

I've been feeling a bit sick too x

Johnson and impatient have you worked out your due dates? X

I m soooo tired!! I was up again at 3 to pee.. and I feel like I need sleep... so I had rescheduled my dr appt for friday cause I didn't have a babysitter.. but now I do.. so I'm crossing my fingers that when I call in a bit they still have my original appt open. I can't wait till friday cause of this yeast infection.. was told it was normal cause of hor.ones going crazy. .. everything still seems so unreal!

Oh nooo sezza, i just know you will get your bfp tom. because you had said that 3 days ago today you had your dip in your temp. (that rhymed, im a poet lol). So i read hcg doubles every two days..so if it wasn't enough today because it only rose yesterday it should be enough tom!! i just know it...all your symptoms sound like the only few i had lol! now i having a few cramps..but my bestie is on speed dial and i'm always talking to her and she says its normal calm down lol

App says my due date is Janurary 11, 2014 :)

Impatient I've got lots of cramping and been told its normal.....still panicking though!!
I just used and app and it says my due date is 8th jan!

Wow lol the dates are all lined up! Yeah by besite said she had cramps...i'm still a worry wart though lol.

I have loads of cramping too and I'm worrying loads!
I think it sounds normal tho by the sounds of it, still doesn't mean you don't worry!!

When you next testing sezza?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"