1/2dpo anyone else???

PIC PIC PIC!!! lol. i'm serious when i say my first was REALLLY faint.. I'm just now able to see the actually line without twisting turning, getting on a headstand lol here's a pic...do yall see progression or no? See how mega faint seeza! i got faith you got your bfp!

Attachments

• progression.jpg
    progression.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 14
I tried taking a pic but it wont even show up its so faint. It looks like its faded away now....i'm mega confused.
Right, i am abandoning all testing for a few days & see what happens ha ha!
The last one is def darker than the first so lookin good impatient!! X

Might be start of something sezza, I reckon it is!!

Great progression impatient, your last one is def much darker :) woop woop.

Ps 'getting on a headstand made me burst out laughing'

Hoping I just hadn't held onto my pee long enough ha ha!!
Last month when I did a frer you could see the pee going across the test and only one line appearing. But this time as it went accross there was a definite 2nd line before the control line but then as the test dried so did the line. Been reading up online and there is a chance that it showed up because I had hcg in my pee but not enough for it to stick to the line....well that's what I'm hoping anyway!!! FX!!

Really need to stop staring at tests while they are working their magic! Ha ha

hmm.. that sounds very possible seeza..bet your on your way to a bfp! I'm feeling super hot and nauseated atm...i need to get my step daughter on the bus but this sucks lol. I hope this dont stay long like some!

Ok I couldn't resist after the white line. Held my pee for hours and then peed in a cup to make sure it was strong before testing & I swear there is the faintest of pink line there. I can see it but the camera isn't picking it up very clear at all. Tell me what u think & be honest!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 13
Something is catching my eye there.

Hopefully it's the start xx

Thank you!! normally i'm bad at spotting lines but there is def a very faint something there! That was my last frer tho ha ha!!
Just going to keep doing my ic's up until af is due which i think should be monday & if nothing by then then i'll use a tesco cheapy. FX the witch stays away!! Lol

Here it is..i swear i see something!!

Attachments

• 2013-05-02 09.16.33.png
    2013-05-02 09.16.33.png
    147 KB · Views: 8
Thanks for your tweaking skills impatient! I really think i have line eye tho. Surely it would be a clearer line by now??

Does this one look any clearer? :shrug:

I think I'm just looking for lines now like a crazy lady :haha:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 12
Yes I can see a super duper faint line there, and it is still really early so I wouldn't expect it to be clearer no :) xx

I've gone really tired :(

leanne: I feel you girl, i was up again at 330 and couldn't go back to sleep. And then im starving but my stomach feels weird so i kinda don't wanna eat..but i'm about to make myself. Doc told me some vitamins like calcium that i need to make sure i'm getting.

Sezza: I swear i see something too, somethings catching my eye. Wait till tom. and hopefully you can see it better, i think i read hcg doubles every two days or so..so idk if i should keep taking em daily but i want to cause i wanna make a collage lol i'm gay, i like crafts too much bahahah

I'm all out of frers now ha ha! My poas addiction has gotten too expensive, so i seriously cant afford anymore now. Just going to wait & see if af arrives but i have a bit of hope that shes not going to & then i can use my last tesco test.
My ds just chucked up & normally sick really doesnt bother me (joys of working with kids lol), but the smell actually made me gag & feel like i was about to throw up! FX for me :)

Sounds good, got everything crossed for you Hun xx
Ps hope your son feels better x

I think I see something! It's still early though Sezza!
Lol at using all your frers!!!

i got everything crossed too i think it is your BFP just too early...i just got a yes+ on a digi so i'm totally convinced now...i guess i got to believe it now lol..i did but i was second guessing cause of the lines being faint lol

Hope DS gets better soon!! Your symptoms sound great!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->