1/2dpo anyone else???

Its a good job they dont sell frer in shops around me because i'd have been out getting more this afternoon! Ha ha!!
Oh well, have to make do with the ic's for my poas additction! Lol
Hoping ds hasnt got the bug i had a few weeks back, not sure i can handle cleaning any more sick without being sick myself!! Ha ha!!
I hate this waiting game malarky, but i cant remember when i got my first bfp with my ds, i think that might have been on the day af was due, so maybe i'll have to wait a bit longer yet lol
Thanks for all the FX! Really hoping this is it, dont wana have to wait a few months before trying again :(

Congrats again ladies.. Im soo lated but soo happy for you guys!!!:happydance:

How often are yalls cramps?? They are so worrisom cause they feel lile af cramps lol just not near as bad and only last a second but get them a lot!

YAY for the yes+ on the digi, makes it really real seeing the words doesn't it!

My cramps are REALLY bad, feels just like AF ones but worse :( don't like them at all. They are really frequent, like most of the day.

Thanks praying lady, you turn next!

Lol sezza, try and a couple of days to do a frer, or get one if see something on IC, good luck, I'm confident for you xx

They dont sell frer in shops around here, i had to order online the last ones which took days to arrive & with the weekend too they wouldnt get her before af is due ha ha!
Not feeling so confident today...temp has dropped so i'm guessing af is on her way :'(

oh no! STAY AWAY WITCH! we don't want no murder scenes for sezza ma'am! Idk why that witch think's she can come in a just murder someone is someone else's panties and not even clean up the mess, that sounds like a man not a woman bahahaha

Yes, the digi helps...it wasn't the same digi that i had gotten a not pregnant on though, but that one i did finally get pregnant on today.

And the cramps...yeah like all day..they arn't super bad but they make me freak out bahahaha

Got everything crossed she doesn't show sezza! Please please no murder scene!

Yay for 'pregnant' impatient!

Hope everyone else is ok :)

Had a bit more brown/pink cm today & burst into tears with my mum over something ridiculous! Lol!! My boobs feel bigger too, so im really hoping i am, monday cant come quick enough to use a proper test. The ic's still showing a bfn this morning tho :(
I love those digital ones! Theres no mistaking it with one of those ha ha!! If i get a bfp on my tesco cheapy i'll def go get a digi just to see that lovely word appear lol

You're not out till the witch comes Sezza. You've got good symptoms.
Afm- I am sick as a dog!! My work friends think I've got a bug coz i spent half the morning throwing up! I'm not ready to tell them yet though I'm gonna have to soon.
How is everyone else?
Pray- has your murder seen finished yet?

Af is def on its way, temp is still dropping :( now just waiting for it to show.....gutted :(

Hmmm not so sure now....just after i typed that (before getting up) i did my temp again & it wasnt as low?? Was the same as yesterday so not sure which one to use coz i woke up with my mouth open lol

That's the problem with temping orally, hum use the higher one, I would as you woke up with your mouth open.

Your still not out sezza :dust:

Hope your ok praying lady?

I'm feeling not too bad today so far x

Oh no seeza. Stay away u witch. I would use the higher temp.

I can't believe you already got actual sickness either.. that sucks sorry girl

Afm- I'm up again super early wide awake at 5:00.. but that's a little better than 3:30 lol. But it makes it hard to check my temp at 7:30. Guess I don't need to... idk?

I'm feeling a bit better today, just nausea no actual vomiting. Gonna have a really lazy day :)
Hoping the witch stays away Sezza x

Hoping it doesnt drop again tomorrow.
Dont think i like this temping malarky....too stressful wondering all day what its going to be the following morning. Think i preferred not knowing! Ha ha!!
Glad youre feeling better today johnson! My best mate announced her pregnancy yesterday (green with envy right here!! Lol) and shes been suffereing with sickness really bad too apparently.

Aww hard not to be jealous of friends when they get there bfn's but hopefully you will be joining her :) does she know you are trying?glad you feeling a bit better Johnson.

I'm not temping now impatient. I'm waking early too, then exhausted by then evening.

No she doesnt know, so i've tried to be nice & smile & be excited for her, but inside i wanted to scream when she said they werent even really trying, it "just happened" lol!!!
Af must be on the way....cramps & spotting :( but i dont normally spot before or get cramps until she hits full force, so the witch is playing games with me at the mo which is annoying! Just wish she'd get it over with already!! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->