1-2dpo! Who is with me

yes I am, and im deliberating between superdrug and frer but I just know il be upset if I see bfn the sad thing about ic is that you can cling on to hope all be it false hope :( They are from the same batch but previously ive not even had a hint of a line or evap its the not knowing and I don't even know when af is due as ive not had a visit since my implant removal on 18th march just positive opk on the 30th april and 1st may then negative on 2nd may so counting dpo from 2nd x

I don't wanna get your hopes up like but if yav gotten two lines 2 days in a row it sounds really promising to me, ide defo go with the superdrug ones, they are £4.50 for 2, you can't even get one frer for that and superdrug are from 10miu whereas frer is from 12.5miu so superdrug are better. I used ic for when I as pregnant with my little boy, think I was around 9dpo and in the afternoon confirmed with superdrug so I really rate them. God I sound like a rep for superdrug don't a haha. Have you got time to go and get some today or waiting until tomorrow? The reason I asked about being from same batch was cos mine are and have been really dodgy but I think it's because I changed who I bought them from on ebay and they are the wide ones, not the normal size and have all had some sort of dent in them, unfortunately ive got more coming from the same buyer tomorrow, wish ide just bought from usual place now grrrr. On top of that my opks (two different brands used at same time, so dip in both each day) have messed with my head so much, they've not gave clear answers at all! This month has been proper shite, been on a right rollercoaster, i'm drained! (or could that be pregnancy sign :haha::dohh:) x

think il pop into town later today and treat myself to frer and superdrug and then If bfn I will wait until Tuesday to use them again x

think il pop into town later today and treat myself to frer and superdrug and then If bfn I will wait until Tuesday to use them again x

Good luck hun FXD for you, I will update later what my result is about 5pmish if you'll be around.

Doyle x

yes me too we shall meet again haha good luck hun x babydust x

Hi everyone I'm 3 DPO no symptoms I had cramping after I ovulated xx

ohh dear I just did frer and definite bfn gutted :( stepping away from the tests as its heartbreaking seeing bfn all the time will just wait for af now :(

still a bfn for me today too. I think I'll just wait for af now as well.

ohh dear I just did frer and definite bfn gutted :( stepping away from the tests as its heartbreaking seeing bfn all the time will just wait for af now :(

Sorry hun :hugs: youre not out by far though, youre only 10dpo you may not have implanted til day 8 so not quite enough hcg there yet. I haven't got my test yet, OH has messaged he is fin golf, he needs to be dropped off to collect his car from his friends and then hopefully makes the shop, online it said it was open until 5pm, I hope so as I was thinking it would be 4pm with it being sunday probs a mistake on comp and im getting my hopes up thinking I can get one :wacko:

Hey ladies..

Been trying not to think about it all but couldn't help coming on here :)

11dpo today. Last night had cramps which felt exactly like period pains but woke up this morning and nothing. Soo unusual because if I get cramps like that I always come on and I haven't. Got this wet feeling down there aswell feel's like I'm going to come on any second but nothing. CD25 today and only had a 25 day cycle last month and 26 day the month before hand. Cycles have been a couple days shorter since my mc. Had sore boobs too but not too painful and had really itchy feet the other night, couldn't fall asleep because of it which I had last pregnancy.

Haven't tested yet and don't think I'm going to until AF is late (If she is). Due on Wednesday. Driving me crazy though not knowing /:

How are you all getting on? X

The last update from me today, OH went to the shop but it was shut, doesn't even open on a sunday so the times online were completely wrong :( I took a 20miu test and that was bfn but obv I knew that would happen, so now i'll have to wait until the postie arrives tomorrow with my new supplies, won't be able to use fmu though as postie doesn't arrive til 10:30 and my son gets me up at 6:30. I have a doc appointment tomorrow at 11am so would have liked to know by then but if postie is late I won't know in time.

Good luck to all who are testing tomorrow, baby dust to you all x

Emily- I've been pregnant 3 times I've never once gotten a BFP any time sooner than the day before AF was due- so 13dpo. You're not out yet, mama. :hugs:

AFM- I'm just 6dpo today. No huge symptoms, other than I've noticed an increase in thick, creamy CM. It's not unusual for my luteal phase, though. I don't plan on even considering testing until I'm at least 10dpo. I spent too much money on hpts last month and I do not want to blow through that kind of money again.

What day are you due AF hun?

I'm due my AF 22 may Hun xx

I'm due 21st May as my cycles are 32 days long but no way can I wait that long to test ha. When will you start testing hun? Ive been having weird results off my OPKs and got blazing positive yesterday so theres a chance i'm actually only 1dpo but I am staying positive that I O'd earlier in cycle like we originally thought, but god only knows lol. x

thankyou bdb84 for your encouraging words, ive had bfps early with my last 3 pregnancies and so I just thought that because its not shown up early on a low miu test its bfn, but I also have 3dd and after some research apparently it can take a bit longer to get a bfp if a male is conceived so maybe early bfp with girls explains why... because they were all 3 girls.. lol. I don't know maybe im clinging to hope but will see how things go closer to af ive been naughty and dug my frer out of the bin and there is a second line not great barely visible so likely an evap but it gives me some hope :)

10 dpo and BFN this morning. :nope: I'm starting to feel a bit discouraged even though I know it's still early. AF is due Friday.

I had some pretty bad cramping last night and this morning. I was worried AF might be trying to get me early! But so far, nothing.

What day are you due AF hun?

I'm due my AF 22 may Hun xx

I'm due 21st May as my cycles are 32 days long but no way can I wait that long to test ha. When will you start testing hun? Ive been having weird results off my OPKs and got blazing positive yesterday so theres a chance i'm actually only 1dpo but I am staying positive that I O'd earlier in cycle like we originally thought, but god only knows lol. x

My cycle vary from 31 to 32 lol I 'm not sure when I will be testing it depends how much will power I have lol my opks were weird for me to too this month I think I ovulated a couple days later then last month why does my body have to confuse me lol xx

10 dpo and BFN this morning. :nope: I'm starting to feel a bit discouraged even though I know it's still early. AF is due Friday.

I had some pretty bad cramping last night and this morning. I was worried AF might be trying to get me early! But so far, nothing.

I'm sorry u got a bfn don't give up hope yet there is still hope xx

Sorry for your BFN wanting but only 10dpo so lots of hope still :thumbup:

Okay BFN for me, i'm leaning towards the fact I O'd late in cycle this time due to my blazing positive on an OPK on sat afternoon, the only other options are I caught LH surge at implantation or my body is a nutjob. So based on the former I am only 1-2dpo. according to the middle i'm possibly 6-8dpo and to the latter probs will be certified ive already took about 30 tests haha not including OPK's :wacko:

Got abit down seeing BFN this morning but ive gotten my new batch through in post and have 13/15 left plus some 25 miu's so I know for a fact I can't stick to waiting to test until AF due on the 21st, wish I had the restraint. It's just the not knowing even what dpo I am, very frustrating.

Doyle x

I said I wasn't going to test again but I caved and I did my superdrug and bfn and im 10/11 dpo x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->