1-2dpo! Who is with me

I said I wasn't going to test either but tested just now with a superdrug and bfn. 12dpo. No sign of AF though. Due tomorrow or Wednesday. Just going to think the worst & hope for the best. Only way I'm not going to drive myself crazy.

How are you all doing? X

7 dpo now. I'm finally starting to feel like there's a light at the end of this LONG 2ww tunnel. I'm not going to test until at least 10 dpo. I really do not want to spend another $50+ on tests if this cycle is a dud.

I have another increase in creamy cm along with full breasts and a bit of nausea this AM. I attribute the nausea, though, to taking my vitamins (prenatal, folic acid, and baby aspirin) on an empty stomach.

10 dpo and bfn for me today
today. Had some spotting this morning so probably a pre cursor to AF, but I suppose there's a small chance it's implantation bleeding. X

Just ate apples and they made me feel nauseous as hell... Symptom I dunno but been eating them for weeks just fine. Test this morning bfn but then saw faint line 15 min later... Who knows off to tomorrow fmu with fingers crossed it's a bfp soo n

Sorry for your BFN wanting but only 10dpo so lots of hope still :thumbup:

Okay BFN for me, i'm leaning towards the fact I O'd late in cycle this time due to my blazing positive on an OPK on sat afternoon, the only other options are I caught LH surge at implantation or my body is a nutjob. So based on the former I am only 1-2dpo. according to the middle i'm possibly 6-8dpo and to the latter probs will be certified ive already took about 30 tests haha not including OPK's :wacko:

Got abit down seeing BFN this morning but ive gotten my new batch through in post and have 13/15 left plus some 25 miu's so I know for a fact I can't stick to waiting to test until AF due on the 21st, wish I had the restraint. It's just the not knowing even what dpo I am, very frustrating.

Doyle x

I'm sure it is frustrating not knowing exactly where you are in your cycle! I'm considering temping next cycle just so I have that confirmation of O.

I said I wasn't going to test again but I caved and I did my superdrug and bfn and im 10/11 dpo x

Sorry for the BFN! Still early though! :hugs:

I said I wasn't going to test either but tested just now with a superdrug and bfn. 12dpo. No sign of AF though. Due tomorrow or Wednesday. Just going to think the worst & hope for the best. Only way I'm not going to drive myself crazy.

How are you all doing? X

Sorry for the BFN! :hugs: It sucks seeing only one line!

Bfn for me today. 11 dpo...

Sorry hon! :hugs:

7 dpo now. I'm finally starting to feel like there's a light at the end of this LONG 2ww tunnel. I'm not going to test until at least 10 dpo. I really do not want to spend another $50+ on tests if this cycle is a dud.

I have another increase in creamy cm along with full breasts and a bit of nausea this AM. I attribute the nausea, though, to taking my vitamins (prenatal, folic acid, and baby aspirin) on an empty stomach.

Fingers crossed you see a BFP in a few days! I have taken too many tests this cycle and am telling myself that I won't do that next cycle IF this one is a bust. So hard to resist though.

10 dpo and bfn for me today
today. Had some spotting this morning so probably a pre cursor to AF, but I suppose there's a small chance it's implantation bleeding. X

Fingers crossed it's IB and not the witch!

Just ate apples and they made me feel nauseous as hell... Symptom I dunno but been eating them for weeks just fine. Test this morning bfn but then saw faint line 15 min later... Who knows off to tomorrow fmu with fingers crossed it's a bfp soo n

Fingers crossed for you! Hoping you get a clear cut BFP soon!

I haven't tested today, tired of seeing the BFN's to be quite honest! It still sucks no matter how much you tell yourself it's too early. I may do one tonight but otherwise I'm going to try to wait on AF. Been holding my pee for about 5 hours now. :haha:

Well tested and it's BFN. :nope: Disappointed to say the least. I feel like I'm definitely out this month. No more crazy POAS for me, just waiting for AF.

Still no AF for me. CD27 today. Think I should have come on by now. Going to try not to test until Thursday with fmu if witch hasn't shown yet. This month doesn't feel normal though so hopefully will get my BFP in a couple of days x

im waiting for my ic's to arrive but had some cramps this morning so think af on her way however still no spotting as yet but pretty sure the witch is on her way :(

:hugs: doyle.

9dpo here. I don't think this wait could possibly go any slower.

how probable would you say 3 ink runs in a row would be on ic?

Google the lot number and see if anyone else is having problems with your batch of tests. That's what I did last month and found out that several women were being given evaps on my specific lot batch.

If nothing comes up, then I would venture to say that you may be well on your way to a BFP :)

Nothing coming up argghh I don't know why I torture myself ive had a dye run in previous tests from weeks ago but never had 3 in a row, I so don't want to get excited but seeing two lines gets your hopes up soo much :(

I honestly could have sworn I was out this cycle after the cp last month I felt I had more symptoms. But 12 dpo and I tested with dollar store got faint positive just went and bought free and bam blazing positive in seconds 😍 I am in shock and I'm a bit scared but no bleeding like last month so fingers crossed this sticks. Now to tell my husband when he gets home

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 3
:hugs: I totally understand. I considered buying blue dye tests this morning just because I knew I would get an evap a few hours afterward and that would keep my hopes raised. How silly is that?

I honestly could have sworn I was out this cycle after the cp last month I felt I had more symptoms. But 12 dpo and I tested with dollar store got faint positive just went and bought free and bam blazing positive in seconds �� I am in shock and I'm a bit scared but no bleeding like last month so fingers crossed this sticks. Now to tell my husband when he gets home

Congratulations!! <3 Wishing you a very healthy and happy 9 months.

:hugs: doyle.

9dpo here. I don't think this wait could possibly go any slower.

Thanks hun :hugs: to you too. Yes it's be a very long, slow cycle that's for sure.

I'm just feeling really low today girls, don't think it's all to do with ttc but it sure isn't helping. When I got pregnant with my little boy we did the smep method, so maybe do that next cycle.

Doyle x

I'm just feeling really low today girls, don't think it's all to do with ttc but it sure isn't helping. When I got pregnant with my little boy we did the smep method, so maybe do that next cycle.

Doyle x

That's what we did this cycle. I'm hoping beyond hope that it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->