1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

You'll be following soon too! We can have landmark parties :wine: (blackberry juice) lol.

lol wow that is funny that we all fall on the same day for weeks, I guess we all like to O on the same day of the week!

I love blackberry wine so I bet I would like blackberry juice!! haha :p

Oh and Sam - I haven't gotten a support bc even my doctors have said its a waste of money and doesn't work. They told me to just let them know if it gets unbearable and honestly it sucks but it could be worse...I had worse things to deal with when I was in gymnastics lol. It's just certain positions...like rolling over in bed is the worst. I have also been stretching a lot and read yesterday that can make it worse so I've stopped doing that.

Hey girlies. Well got a tiny temp drop this morning, but i'm okay with it. I'm slowly getting over it that this isn't my month lol. It's okay. Maybe next month? I been trying to focus myself on wedding planning. I have no idea if we can make it happen next March, but i love planning anyways LOL. This is the ballroom i want - https://www.thecovingtonmadison.com/ballrooms/galleria-ballroom/ We went and looked at it last August and fell in love. There's a chapel that is connected to it. So it would be neat to get married, walk up 1 step and be at the reception LOL. The package includes a wedding planner, unlimited soda and alcohol, wine for all guests when they arrive, bartender, food, linens, chair covers, centerpieces and soo much more. I'd love to have it there! We will see how it all goes. As for the jobs - Citi (bank) said they will let me know no later than Wednesday. The other job i told them "let me think about it" and i'm going to milk it until Weds to see what Citi says. Make any sense? lol. So funny i tell my life story to you girls! :haha:

Rachel - that place looks amazing!! I loved planning my wedding but it was quite laid back looking back and comparing it to others. I would certainly hold off until wednesday to find out about the other job, nothing wrong with that!!

Lindsey - I suppose if you can manage it (hip pain) then thats the best to do. Hopefully not for too much longer!

I am actually 1 day ahead but don't mind having the same 'level up' day as all the others!!

Kesley - how is the breathlessness?

Lindsay you are such a trooper---you handle pain much better than me!! I know how much my hips hurt and how hard it is for me to roll over or get out of bed, so I can't even imagine what it's like for you!! At least there's an end in sight, only a couple more weeks (OMg, that time just flew!!)
Thanks girls for all the reasurrance. Shortness of breath was only bad that 1 day and now it's just every now and then I realize I'm taking extra big breaths. Now I just randomly got a little rash on my arm that's itchy?! WTH?! Hope it just goes away on it's own.
Omg Rachael that hall looks gorgeous!!!!!! I can just see you guys there in your pretty dress and your hair all did :) Will you guys get any help financially from your parents or will it be all you guys? That's awesome that it's all in 1 place. Omg I hated planning my wedding and I just wanted it to be over and be married. It stressed me out too much and I'm not very creative so I had to hire somebody for everything because otherwise I would have had the ugliest wedding ever!! FX'd that you have the pick of both jobs come Wednesday.
Sam---when does vacation start for you??? Soon right?
Sooooo happy it's Friday!!!! This week has been crazy at work, I'd get on here and start writing replies and then 2 hours later I'd still be on the same sentence because I'd get interrupted..damn it sucks when you have to go to work and work :) jk

And Jessie I hope you enjoy your last weekend!! (If I remember right, you're back on the 4th?) I'm sorry your vaca will be over but I can't wait for you to be back!!

So i am a bit nervous. I think it's all just one big huge ironic coincidence.. anyways, last night i went to bed feeling sick. My stomach literally hurt and i felt like i was going to throw up. I didn't fall asleep until 330 because i was hovered over the toilet. I didn't throw up. I tried going poo and when i wiped after i had some 'spotting'. The reason my stomach hurt was from so much trapped gas. I was farting galore last night lol. My boobs feel super huge and nipples hurt a little last night. My temp is highest it's been this whole cycle. Reason why i say all is a coincidence is because 1.) i had a few drinks last night thinking theres no way i'm preg so oh well. I'm thinking between the drinks and me not getting a full nights rest that is why my temp is up. 2.) there was spotting because i was straining so bad to poo which made the blood come out. 3) my boobs always feel big before AF. 4.)my right ovary kinda hurts like AF is coming and 5.) BFN on my hpt today.

and we BD'd yesterday too which could be the spotting.

omg my heart is beating so fast right now. i just went back into the bathroom to look at the test and i see a faint 2nd line... the line looks more purple than pink. is it an evap?

Attachments

• hpt1.jpg
    hpt1.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 7
  • hpt2.jpg
    hpt2.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
i literally just looked again and the line isn't there now. total evap.

Omg jess!!!! I can definitely see a line!!!! Keep testing Hun!!!! :yipee: so excited!!!

oh, I was going to say I can see a pinkish line on the first pic (I can see a line on the second but with less colour). How long was it before you went back to it? Have you got any more hpts? I really hope its the start of something!!

WOWSERS to the ballroom!! Good job plan Hun as pink says youve got every right to do that. Xxx

Hey girlies. Well got a tiny temp drop this morning, but i'm okay with it. I'm slowly getting over it that this isn't my month lol. It's okay. Maybe next month? I been trying to focus myself on wedding planning. I have no idea if we can make it happen next March, but i love planning anyways LOL. This is the ballroom i want - https://www.thecovingtonmadison.com/ballrooms/galleria-ballroom/ We went and looked at it last August and fell in love. There's a chapel that is connected to it. So it would be neat to get married, walk up 1 step and be at the reception LOL. The package includes a wedding planner, unlimited soda and alcohol, wine for all guests when they arrive, bartender, food, linens, chair covers, centerpieces and soo much more. I'd love to have it there! We will see how it all goes. As for the jobs - Citi (bank) said they will let me know no later than Wednesday. The other job i told them "let me think about it" and i'm going to milk it until Weds to see what Citi says. Make any sense? lol. So funny i tell my life story to you girls! :haha:

This is what happened.. i took that test at 530am. It was negative. I was like dangit. Since i had spotting in the middle of the night i figured AF was going to be here anyways. Well then i left. Came on here, wrote that first post. Went back into the bathroom about a half hour later, maybe 45 minutes and saw there was a line. My heart was beating sooo fast. I looked at myself in the mirror and i was like i'm pregnant? I got a huge smile on my face. My heart was just beating so fast. I ran into my room, got back on here LOL and took pics. Well, after it all sunk in and i was thinking i'm finally preg... i look at the test again and the 2nd line was GONE. Wtf?!? Seriously?! No idea how the F that works. I took one yesterday too and decided to dig that out of the trash and there was a faint 2nd line... then 10 mins later i look and that one was gone too. I've used these tests before and never had this problem. I wonder if this is just a bad batch? I need to go get something though because the curiosity is killing me.

used FRER and it's a bfn :cry:

Well, i think that test was just an EVAP line. I just went to the bathroom and there's more red. Looks like AF is appearing early this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->