1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Oh, and Rach how did your interview go?!
Sam--so glad you had a fabulous weekend! I think you said you're finding out the sex, so you only have a few more weeks to go for that scan!! How exciting!!

Hi Girls!!

Mel - I'm thinking of you! You should be either done or getting scanned by now! FX'd!! :) Can't wait to see the pic!!

Kelsey - I bought a belly band and stopped buttoning my pants around 8 or 9 weeks! It would go from day to day whether I could button them or not and sometimes I just felt more comfortable not having them buttoned so don't worry about it - it's inevitable! Some people are freaks of nature and take FOREVER to show but the rest of us retain water very quickly and see the effects right away.

Rach - glad you had fun at Indy! If you took your temp 2hrs early then usually it'll be lower earlier than it would normally be, so that's great!! :)

Sam - Do you have any ideas what you might be having?? like a feeling one way or another?? Any dreams? I had dreams little Oakley was a boy early on. I could never see his face in my dreams though which I thought was weird!

AFM - we've had a great weekend so far - can't believe it's already over! Saturday night we went to a friend's house for a grill-out, yesterday we had a different set of friends over our house for a grill-out and today we're going to my parent's house for a grill-out lol. They've been great - really wanted a bratwurst (sp?) yesterday but ohwell - soon enough! haha

I've been feeling better about people's comments after having my little meltdown. I think that one girl's comments were just too much for me to take and I realize that people aren't calling me huge or judging my ability to carry a baby, they're just making conversation and I gotta chill out lol. I was talking to some of my girl friends that have been pregnant before if it bothered them and they said it did but it's just what people do.

My pelvic pain has come back with a fury this weekend but I have my scan on Wednesday and I'm really excited for it for some reason so it's been distracting me from it pretty well :)

Kelsey - I have been unbuttoning my pants at every opportunity I can and did so from about 8 weeks on. I went into my next size up trousers for while too (still in them and now unbuttoning those too!)

Linsday - I don't have any real feelings at all and have had no dreams that I remember. Whenever I show people my scan pics and talk about the baby flipping/moving during the scan I keep saying 'he'. Other people think boy so maybe I am just picking up on that. We haven't totally decided if we are going to find out or not, again we can't make up our minds!

Rachel - I must have missed that, do you have another job interview today?

ps forgot to add that our NT/downs results came back low risk - yay!

Lindsay you ALWAYS know what to say to make me feel sssooo much better! I really hope when you're super busy with Oakley you'll still have some time to pop on and give some of your great advice! And uh oh, why no brats?! I've had one already a couple weeks ago! !!:dohh:
Mel I'm being my stalker self waiting for the scan update :winkwink:

Sam you must have been writing same time as me--so thank YOU also for helping me feel a bit better!
For some reason I think boy for you! And that's great your scan came back low risk

Kelsey - I feel like you can read something anywhere that says something's bad but I read that we're not supposed to have hot dogs or any sort of processed sausage stuff. I just try to limit mine - I'm a sucker for pepperoni so that's all I allow myself every once in a while. I'm sure it's not a big deal :)

Hiya girls, thanks for all your lovely messages and support I dont know what I'd have done without you all these last 6 months!!! I'm so shattered now, I still think I'm in shock! Going to get some :sleep: and catch up tomorrow. I'm over the moon now though I think this is my sticky bean! Rach it will be you soon I promise you :hugs: xxx

I hate to be such a downer right now but i am feeling completely horrible. I went and saw the movie "What to expect when you're expecting". Had no idea really how it would go, but i cried through certain parts. There was 4 different stories of girls. 1 girl got pregnant accidently and was a celebrity (cameron diaz), 1 tried getting pregnant and couldn't.. she tried IVF and ended up having to adopt (jennifer lopez), 1 girl was trying for 2 years to have a baby and decided to go on a break and if she didn't get preg in that break she was going to try IVF.. during her break she DID get pregnant (elizabeth banks), and the last girl accidently got pregnant by this one night stand with this kid she really liked and they ended up falling in love but she miscarried. It brought back so many memories and i sat there and cried. Andrew didn't see me but he was grabbing my leg because he knew how hard it was to see it. THEN we come home and he calls his sister to chat and she tells him shes late for her AF and took a test and says pregnant. This will be her FIFTH kid. I just am sitting here crying typing this. Ugh. It is so hard to stay calm but i just want to go psycho and jump off a cliff. I am sorry for being such a downer but i needed to vent to someone. Thank you girls for being here and understanding. idk what i'd do without you all.

So sorry Rach :hugs: I started crying yesterday when I was talking to Kirk about something random and I realized it was something that happened while we were going through our miscarriage (completely unrelated) and it's just something that makes us who we are and it's good to cry it out sometimes, I think! You're going to be pregnant soon and it'll still make you sad to think about it but you have so much to look forward to.

Oh god rach. I just really felt for you reading that. I remember vividly going to the cinema on two separate occasions after mc 2 and after mc 3. The films were completely non preggo related, one was 'drive' which is a dark thriller! I can't remember the other. Anyway on both occasions I cried and cried because there were children / families in the film and I had to leave early. I CANNOT imagine watching that film, I bet you thought it would be more of a comedy and less serious but I really know how you feel. I wouldnt cope with it now even after a successful scan. I wish you'd have eft early too but I suppose it's hard to just do that sometimes in the middle of a film. Massive hugs to you, it is going to happen for you and soon, don't worry it will I promise xxxx

thanks girls. I woke up this morning feeling even worse. my temp was horrible. I know I'm already out this month. my chart looks nothing like a pregnancy chart. I'm beginning to lose hope with this whole thing. I don't think I'm meant to have a baby....

You are meant to have a baby rach you will get pregnant again, you've done it before you'll do it again. Don't rule out your temps yet it could be an implantation dip or anything. You will get there Hun. Massive hugs to you in the meantime :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Im job hunting, trying to get on supply teaching books! Got to get a move on as they will break up for summer soon and I need to earn some money to pay my poor hubs back who had paid for endless scans / appointments etc for the last year and a half!

Aww Rach sorry you're having such a hard time, but I DEF. understand!! When you're TTC for as long as some of us, anything could set us off. That movie sounds like the hardest movie to watch EVER when we're TTC. I don't mean to scare you at all, but your temps kind of remind me of mine which might mean your progesterone is low?? It's just an idea---and if you end up needing to try clomid---- it was $18 for 20 pills (my insurance didn't cover it, and I didn't think that was a horrible price).
Ooorrrrr today could possibly be implantation!!! That's what I'll cross my fingers for.

Thanks girls but i just don't see any good out of this. After O my temp has done nothing but decline. I don't get it. Why is it so easy for others but some have to struggle? It's not fair. I just want to scream. I call BULLSHIT. Sorry... just so mad and sad.

Massive hugs rach, you shout it out it's good for you, I've done it many times. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

all I wanna do today is eat and sleep. woke up to it storming. now its sunshinning and hot. ugh

:hugs: Rachel. I know I wasn't trying as long as you (although ntnp for few years) I know how you feel seeing AF arrive and hearing other peoples pg announcements. I don't know how you managed to watch that movie, there are still films I can't watch and maybe that will be one of them even now.

AS Mel says it will be your turn soon.

Going by last months LP you are still a long way off worrying over dipping temps, as you may still have another 4-5 days to go. It may be implantation dip, fingers crossed it is but either way it does not prove you are out yet. I used to keep looking at my chart to see if it would shout out anything! And at times was convinced I was out, crying my eyes out and then I got my Nov bfp.

I know it hard but you will get there and we are here for you.

Thanks Sam. I was just so hopeful and had a certain way that i wanted my chart to go and since it is going competely opposite it makes me feel like i am out. If that makes any sense? I know it could all still turn around and i could get my bfp. I just don't feel like it will. So depressed.

Happy almost 15 weeks Sam!!
Happy almost 7 weeks Mel!!
Happy almost 9 weeks Kelsey!!
Happy 33? weeks Lindsay!
Jess - i miss ya girly!!

Well some good has shed its light today. First off had that job interview the other day at Garden Ridge. I didn't go because i remember i interviewed their last year and i remember the pay they offered was way too low, especially driving 30 mins to get there. So i said eff it. I was scared because that was a huge gamble on my part. So, i called my old job back (housekeeping) and told them i wanted to try the utility position. Utility is basically stripping the linens off the beds and bathrooms, restocking closets for the housekeepers, delivering refrigerators to customers. The more i thought about it the more i was thinking "i can't do this when i get pregnant". It's just too strenuous on the body. I'd be afraid i'd MC. I did call them though and have an interview tmrw at 11am. I just finished eating dinner just now and got a phone call from the bank (my most previous job). She said she got my 2 vmails and saw no one has called to schedule an interview. She said the position i had done this last time is no longer available (customer service). She said the Sales department is. I know it's a higher paying job and a little bit more tough, but i am ready. So i have an interview tmrw evening at 5pm! Yay! Andrew was like "don't go 0-2". He is a crack nut :haha: i said wow thanks for the support!!

That's great about the job Rach! I hope you have a great interview and you're so friendly that maybe sales will be better for you! Let us know how it goes :) I'm sorry you're feeling down about your temps but it really is early....I need to check it this morning still and I'm on my phone so I'll have to after this lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->