1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Still no AF. Everytime i use the restroom it's either pink mixed with CM (not a lot at a time) or the TP is yellowish pink. Everytime i wipe though it's one or the other which makes me believe AF is close. I have cramps still and now aches in my thighs. UGH why does life have to be so complicated?!

You can still be pregnant hun, hang in there. So another test tomorrow with smu xxx

Omg Rach there is def a line on that test!!!! And that's odd that your cm is yellow too-omg can't wait to see what your temp is tomorrow. Will you test again in the am if temp still up?? Aaahhh FX'd!!! EVERYTHING crossed ;)
Well we went & bought a new mattress today-I hope it makes a difference with my back!! Won't get it until next Saturday tho.
Hope you all are having a great weekend (Rach I hope yours turns into one you'll never forget).

Thanks girls. I appreciate the positive vibes. Oh boy do i wish and hope and pray that this ALL turns into a BFP. I've been psycho and taking my temps every hour LOL. I know right now it doesn't matter at all what my temps are, but it hasn't been less than 98.11 which is higher than this morning. I know that's due to me walking around and stuff but for the most part today i've been sitting. Anyways, this is the FRER i took earlier, but this is like an hour or better AFTER. When it dried there was a ghost line. You can see it in the pic. I really really hate HPTs. I haven't had a pos HPT at all yet within the time frame. That one earlier was half hour after the fact and the FRER was an HOUR after.

Attachments

• hpt3.jpg
    hpt3.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
Uummm holy shit Rachael!!! When I had BFNs they never got a 2nd line no matter how much later I looked!!! :happydance::happydance::hugs:

I hope in the AM it's dark and visible in 2 mins lol. Right now i'm feeling kinda sluggish. Little nauseous but could be because i just had some greasy food. I was stoked when i went to walmart and got the FRER. I was debating on the 2 pack for $9 or the 3 pack for $13. I got the 2 pack. When i got home i opened up the box and realized they gave me a free one! I was so excited. And it had a coupon for $2 off my next box LOL.

I REALLY want this to be a bfp for you but just want to say to fili that in Feb I got a coloured evap from a FRER so unfortunately it is possible. However everything is looking really positive, my bfps started out like evaps so I am keeping everything crossed for you Rachel!!

Thanks girls, but with my huge temp drop this morning - AF is probably coming today or tmrw. I took a FRER and a first signal and both were negative. Let's hope i can get a bfp for the month of June or July like i 'feel' i was going to awhile back. I am just super crushed.

Ugg...sorry Rachael :hugs: I too felt like March/April would be my cycle and it was-so hopefully you feeling like a June/July BFP means it's going to happen!!!
At least your cycle has been consistent with your LP being the same length so far!

Aww :hugs: :hugs: rach, it will happen soon for you if not this month, i know how disappointing it is though :hug: :hug: xxxxx
Pink thanks for the frer info I'll remember that xx
Girls i am super super tired, I keep falling asleep during the day for hours on the sofa :blush: it's really messing with my sleep patterns. Were you girls like that? Also my sickness kicks in late afternoon and lasts all night, I couldn't sleep for it last night with mouth sweats and feeling like I'd been on too many rides! I ended up sleeping in this morning to catch up with sleep and then o was gone again by midday to 3!!!!! Did you girls get like that at my stage? Xx

AF is here full blown. yikes! oh well... earlier to start TTC next month!

This will be YOUR month Rachael!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mel I was never super sick (just a bit queezy in the morning and whenever I wait too long to eat). As far as tired, if I laid down I could probably easily nap, but if I don't I'm not dying from sleepiness. So you're lucky, those seem like reassuring symptoms, wish I had more like you!
I think today is the day that Jessie comes back!!!!!!!!
Lindsay, how are those hips holding up?
Sam, hope you're feeling good!
Boo to it being Monday. We spent sooo much money this weekend between our new mattress and other random shopping trips, I shutter to even think about it. I have had such a sweet tooth, if I could I would sit and eat candy (suckers, starbursts you name it) all day (don't worry, I limit myself)! Why can't I crave fruit and veggies like others?! Starting at the 9 week mark I've been more headachy and unsettled stomach (hhmm....could it be from the candy?! lol). 4 days until my scan!!!! So nervous but excited.

I am excited for you Kelsey!! I always have a sweet tooth. I could munch on candy/chocolate for days. I already had 2 s'mores this morning for bfast LMAO. I am nuts. :haha: Can't wait for that appointment!! woohoo for Jessie coming home. I know she probably isn't happy bout it. Miss her!

Oh and yesterday i had a few drinks at the lake. It totally opened me up. Andrews sister was there. She just found out she's preg with her 5th kid. I just talked nonstop about my MC. I swear i talked for 4 hours. I am not lying!! For not working and socializing much... i needed to vent LOL. She was really nice and understanding. It felt really good to open up and lay it all out. I even started crying. I felt terrible.

Hi girls! Just a quick hello! Still traveling but I am back in the US waiting in Phili for my connecting flight. Had a great time! Hope you all are doing good. I will try to catch up in the next couple days. No European BFP for me :( , the damn witch showed up 2 days ago.

It did me too Jess. Can't wait to hear about your trip!! Have a safe flight.

WELCOME HOME JESSIE!!!!!!!! :holly: I can't even believe your vacation is over, I'm sure you're sad. But, it probably feels good to be home as well. Boo to fricken AF!!!!!!!!! You and Rachael I guess will just both have to get pregnant this month and have the same exact due dates!! When do you have to go back to work?
Rachael glad you were able to talk about it and get it off your chest. Sometimes a little liquid courage is all we need to get things off our chest. Is tomorrow the day you have to decide about the jobs?
Lindsay, where have you been? Could you be busy having Oakley?! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->