1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Rach - your temp is on the rise again! We'll see what it does in the next few days! FXd!

Just had my 32 week scan and he was not cooperating for a face picture but we got really cute foot pictures - he has Kirks super long toes lol waiting to go back to see the doctor and then into work I go!

Hope you all are doing great!

Thanks Lindsay. I know something today has to go right (i hope). I wanna see the picture of his kewt little toes! :) Not too much longer and he will be here. 2 more days and it will be JUNE!!! :happydance:

Hi girls! Just a quick hello. We are in Venice Italy today and I have had limited Internet access. Miss you girls!

I am doing okay Mel. Thanks for asking. Had a very hard day yesterday but i feel a little better today. Just feeling kinda blah. I had 1 interview this morning and have another one at 5. Hoping to get good word from one of them. I hope to start saving $$ to get married the beginning of next year! Now that i think about that i WANT to lose weight and wonder if i should put TTC on hold? Then again i think i am being so SELFISH and need to just do whatever i need to do to get pregnant. I'll figure it out somehow. I'd love to have my child but i know this is a process that i have no control over. That's the part that kills me. Just wanna use that bat :grr: Both of these jobs are full time now so therefore i will get insurance to get myself checked out.

Jessie so glad you're having a great time! When do you come back? we miss ya! I see FF moved your O which is good! Your temps are staying up so that is good too.

Glad you're feeling a bit better hun, things will pick up for you I promise you. Life has a way of switching when you least expect it. I lost 2 stone before this pregnancy as I was close to being over weight due to the steroids and all the eating. If you do decide to do it the first pounds drop off really quickly and it gives you loads of motivation. The running and swimming helped with my emotions too it was just hard to get started / motivated some days xxx

Jess!! Venice wow! It's beautiful there. We are missing you though so come back soon! Hope you're having a really fab time! Xx

Rachel - good luck for the 2nd interview today!! How did the first one go? What job was that one? Good to see your temp back up although I wasn't worried before. I actually think taking time out for yourself and losing weight, if that is what you want to do, is not selfish and is only good thing. I am not saying stop ttc but you are important too and you do what you need to do.

Jess - great to hear from you and see the new pics on FB. I finally booked the cruise round the Med today so will be off in 12 days time!! Can't wait.

Mel - how are you today?

Kelsey - not long now! How are you feeling?

Lindsey - aww shame he was being so shy but tiny feet pics are just adorable. We still need to see those nursery pics!

afm - have had a grumpy day today. Raging headache all day so I had to take paracetamol which only took the edge off. Still, got the holiday to look forward to and only 6 more days at work!

Omg Rach that's great about the job!!!!!!! :bunny: I'm sooo excited for you----they sound like great opportunities!!! You'll end up with your dream job and you'll be so happy you didn't settle for any of your other jobs. And also, woofrickenhoo for your temp going back on the rise today!!! And omg, the thought of you and Andrew getting married makes me want to dance around :headspin::wohoo: I think you can lose weight and TTC all at the same time. Maybe they'll even both help keep your mind off the other?
Jessie!!! God do I miss you, so glad you're having the time of your life and I"m glad to see your temps seem to be cooperating this month! If you get time to update you'll have to let us know how you're feeling!
Happy 15 weeks Sam! Can't even believe it!!! Lucky you for your vacation, you deserve it! What are the details of it?
Mel--how are you feeling hun---still on :cloud9:?! Are you feeling better after your scan---more reassured?
Lindsay---when you have time you have to get the feetsie pics up!! I want to see his cute lil Kirk toes---that's so crazy that you can already tell that!! Is that paint dry yet, I want to see his adorable room! (I know, I'm a very impatient person).
AFM---I've been very out of breath today---I've had some shortness of breath when I ate, but today it was kind of all day I felt like I couldn't catch my breath. It sounds like it's fairly normal, but does anybody else know anything about this??

Oh and Rachael-I think I may have mentioned vitamin B6 before-I got my first BFP 2 months after taking it. It really helped stabalize my temps and my LP. Just something to ponder :)

Thank you all so so much for all the input and feedback. I definitely needed it. I think both interviews went okay but definitely could have went smoother. (ugh). The job at Citi (my most recent job) said it would take up to 1 week. As for the other job (utility at the hotel) i'm not sure if i have it or not. Kinda sounds it but i'm uncertain. Anyways, no idea what i'm going to do yet as far as everything. Just feel so emotional. Andrews sister announced on fb she's having another one. Kinda threw me for a loop. :dohh:

I have no symptoms at all. Just a little bit of backache right now and every once in a GREAT while little pins feeling in my boobs. Usual stuff.... ughhhh :grr:

With either of my bfps I did not have 1 symptom so don't let that bother your pretty lil butt

Rach as Kelsey but I got more off than on sharp boob twangs leading to bfp and that is about it!!

I have pregnancy insomnia :sleep:

Kels breathlessness is a perfectly normal symptom Hun, I know loads of ladies right now who are complaining about this on here 'mrs miggins' on the pal thread for one and she's nearly 10 weeks now. I think it's because everything is working hard to support the baby, real normal Hun xxx

Rach I didn't have any symptoms until about a week after my BFP. My boobs hurt but they always hurt after O so it wasn't a "real" symptom in my mind. Your temp is still rising this morning!! woohoo!! :)

Kelsey - I had a bit of shortness of breath but that went away pretty quickly for me and now it's back but a bit weirder, really! It feels like there's a weight on my chest sometimes that no matter what position I'm in won't go away. That's only every once in a while though. That's a good symptom!! When's your next scan??? I want more pictures!!

Mel and Sam - how you guys feeling???

Jess - Hope you're having a great time - temps are looking great!! :)

AFM - actually got up on time this morning and spent an extra 10 minutes in the shower just "soaking" and hoping the heat would help my pelvic pain - seems to a bit. I was so tired when I got home last night that I didn't have the energy to get the pictures up for you guys but I def will when I get home from work tonight :)

Happy Friday Eve! :p

Kelsey- totally normal to get breathless. I did for a few week although it seems to have settled back down. I noticed walking up the stairs at work more hard work that it used to be and having asthma I was worried but like I said it did settle down.

Rachel - I am sure you did brilliantly in your interviews. My boobs where a bit hit or miss when it comes to pg signs so can't really advise there. The fisrt time I had no pain (when I usually get pmt boob pain) and this time they where sore from Ov (which was a new thing for me).

Lindsey - sorry that the hips are bugging you again. Have you tried any support to see if that would help? Don't forget pics, pics, pics.

I took a test this morning and BFN.

I like your new ticker Linds! I was wondering why it disappeared. Congrats little Oakley is a squash! :haha: hope you pelvic pain has subsided.

Happy squash day oakley!! Glad the shower helped your pain :hugs: :hugs:
Rach too early Hun - I did start testing at 4dpo tho lol!!
Pink must pop on your journal!

What are the chances? Mel, Kels, Sam and Linds all have solid numbers for how many weeks they're pregnant!

Happy 32 weeks Lindsay, 15 weeks Sam, 7 weeks Mel and 9 weeks Kelsey!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->