1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Rach - sorry about the job, I have everything crossed that the other works out for you. I am going to be a hard ass on you now... I just clicked on your chart to check your temps against mine... and guess what, no temps!!!??? Don't make me come up there and get that bat!!! :grr:

Lindsay - I just saw you were a PUMPKIN!!!! Whoa!!! You have to post some bump pics!!!

lol i need to get a new battery for the thermometer... it's dead! BOO!!!!!!!! I am so miserable with that damn thing. I wish i had one to shove up my ass and just leave it there. That bat sure does come in handy doesn't it!!?!!? LOL.

Rach - what are you doing to that thermometer. I have been using mine every day for over a year now and have yet to replace the battery. That's so strange that yours is not working.

lol idk what i'm doing. it hates me. like.. after a month after i got it it made weird noise when i'd turn it on/shut it off and thought it was dying then. I had to wiggle the battery and it stopped. Now it does it again but this time it didnt want to turn on. I always remember to shut it off so i don't get it.

Sam I missed your 16 weeks yesterday! Yaahhh, can't believe you're already 16 weeks!! Pretty soon you'll get to feel the baby moving, have you yet at all? I can not WAIT for that. Lindsay, do you remember when you started feeling Oakley?
Rachael, sorry to hear about the job :( With the housekeeping place, hopefully since you've worked there before you'll get that one for sure. In the meantime, I think you need to go to DQ and get the cake batter blizzard (I think that's what it was)!! That always perks up a shitty day. also, I do think your thermometer hates you! I've been using the same 1 for a year and a half---I'd be so annoyed I'd want to smash it.
Lindsay, you're a honeydew!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, just a couple weeks left....it will be amazing that we all stuck together from your BFP to actually getting pictures of Oakley out in this crazy world! Just can't wait....
mel, happy 8 weeks! I saw on your thread everything went perfect with your scan, so glad to hear!!!
Jessie are you getting adjusted back to your time zone? I forgot if you said when you're back to work. Hopefully you hve the rest of the week to get caught up.
This time tomorrow I'll be in for my scan!!! Sooo crapping my pants about it, but soooo excited! Today is our 4th wedding anniversary, then tomorrow is the scan, and then SAturday the mattress comes! Great week :) Then next weekend my sister gets married, hope I fit in that damn dress!!! :-/

Kels sounds like you're going to be having a busy week! My birthday is Tuesday.. so, that's another big deal about your week as well ;) JK JK JK. :haha: I can't wait for that scan!! OOO i can't wait to see a pic of that little prune!! Happy 10 weeks love!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy 16 weeks Sam!!!
Happy 33 weeks Linds!!!
Happy 8 weeks Mel!!!!!

Oohh Rach---you really have to get that DQ blizzard if it's your BIRTHDAY coming up!!!!! Big 2-4???? You lil young'n. What I'd do to be 24 again, I always say I loved 24 and I wish I could have frozen my age and all my friends and families age to when I was 24.

Hiya girls, yes everything went perfectly with the scan! Still in shock! So I'm 8 weeks and the scan matched up. :cloud9: heart was beating fast.

Kels, happy wedding anniversary!! :wedding:. Me and hubs have been married 4 years this august. Sounds like you've got a good week there! Your scan will be perfect I'm sure but good luck for tomorrow anyway. Hope the dress fits but oh well at least you have a good reason! Xxx

Happy Anniversary Kelsey!! I can't wait for your scan tomorrow and I want pictures!!

Mel - have you posted pictures yet?? I've had a long day I haven't gotten to check back on your journal!

Rach - you need a new thermometer! The battery should have lasted longer!

I started feeling the baby move by 16 weeks but it was always kind of questionable, and it was definite nearly every day by 18 weeks. Now I feel like a punching bag lol

I put some pictures of facebook of the crib and dresser (and painted floor) lol the room is much smaller with furniture in it!!

love love love Oakley's room Lindsay!!! Looks soooo nice!! It's coming together.

sososo happy for you Mel! Today couldn't have gone any better for you. :happydance:

oooo yes DQ confetti cake blizzard will def be a bday treat for me! LOL. nom nom nom. oh and you still look 24 to me!!

Jess i hope you're having a good day!

Happy Anniversary Kelsey!! I will be trying to check on here whilst at work for an update on your scan.

Linsday - I'll check fb when I get home, cant wait to see his room.

Rachel - I love hearing about all these food I have never seen before, the cake sounds yummy

Jess - hope you are okay and work hasn't been to bd since getting back.

Mel - more yay!

Hi Girls!
OMGosh sorry I missed all the anniversaries!!! Still trying to get caught up and I have been so tired with the time change!

Happy 33 weeks Lindsay!!! - I need to go now and check out your pics on FB
Happy 16 weeks Sam! When is your next appt?
Happy 10 weeks Kelsey - and Happy Anniversary! I will be on the edge of my seat today waiting for your scan pic!!!!
Happy 8 weeks Mel!!! So happy everything is going well for you!!
... and Happy Birthday Rach!!!!

Has anyone heard from Eliza?

I went back to work on Tuesday (so the day after I got back from my trip) Ugh! Still working through my tons of laundry and unpacking. Anyone have any big plans for the weekend? Its been raining here all week so as much as I want to get out on the boat (even if we just sit in the cabin all weekend) I think we may stay home and catch up on our chores. We'll see.

Jess - my bday is on Tuesday but thanks lol. Going out on the boat sounds sooooo perfect. It's suppose to be nice here this weekend. Last weekend was crappy. Like 70 and cloudy or raining. I hope the weather changes around for ya and you can get out and enjoy yourself. Ugh i hate unpacking... it's the worst thing ever.

Sam - the ice cream cake is delish. It's vanilla ice cream with chunks of vanilla cake in it with confetti sprinkles! it's yum yumm.

Hmm... idk what to do this weekend. Prob drinking lots. No one to do anything with lol. Ohhhhhh remember me telling you Andrews sister found out she's preg with her 5th? Well she txt him yesterday and said she was at the hospital all day yesterday because she had some bleeding and clots. I asked if she was in pain or cramping and she said light cramps but nothing extreme. I hope it's just something small but the clots kinda worries me.

Crazy Mel, we both got married around the same time, and we'll both be having a baby about the same time!! :)
Rachael I love your display pic---sucha purty girl :) I rreeeaallllyyyy hope everything is ok with your sister-in-law!!! Please let us know.
Lindsay, I will go straight to facebook from here to peek at Oakley's room!
AFM---appt went good! She only used a little crappy portable machine that didn't give us a very good picture but we could see the hb and we could hear it!!! That was awesome, she wasn't even going to try because she doesn't like to worry us in case she doesn't find it this early but she found it. It was in the 150s. Other than that, I feel awful today, like really hungover. I asked her if morning sickness could first start now and she said for sure because sometimes hormones don't affect people until they're really high. I'm not complaining, just sharing :) It's hot and crazy humid this weekend--plan to go swimming by my parents all weekend. Get our new bed tomorrow, can't wait!!
Have a good weekend girls, love yous xoxo

Yay for a great scan, so pleased!! With the thime difference I wasn't sure when you would be on!! Did you get any pics or was the scan too fuzzy for that? Have a great weekend swimming at your folks. Although my ms started to fade at 10 weeks I still get bad days and other people have said that their kicked back in after 10 weeks.

Rachel - hmmm nom nom the ice cream cake sounds yummy. I hope your SIL is okay, red bleed could be okay but I agree the clots are a bit worrying.

Yay Kelsey! I've been stalking off and on all day to check on you! So glad it went well! Ms can definitely start now! Mine was really bad at 10 weeks..I didn't really start feeling better consistently until 14 weeks.

Sam when is your gender scan? Or 20 week scan I should call it..my SIL hates it when people call it a gender scan lol.

Rach - keep us updated! Also have you heard anything from the other job?

Doing good today - just tired. No surprise there! Kirks parents settled on a house nearby us today! Yay! I'm so excited! Little oakley has decided today that its fun to try to shove himself up into my ribs...lol silly boy! I posted a belly pic on Facebook but I'll put it on here too later if yall want.

Happy Friday!

Lindsay - Saw the pics on FB, lovely bump and great looking cot, can't wait to see the whole room. My 20 week scan is 11th July when I'll be 21 weeks. Just packing for my holidays, so excited!!

Jess - I forgot but I'll send you my email address if its not too late. Here are the ports we are stopping at, most are quite quiet areas so maybe not one you went to.

Palma
Olbia
Naples
Rome
Propiano
Mahon

Kelsey - I hope you both had a lovely anniversary. Did you do anything special?

Rachel - hope you are having a chilled out weekend. Anyword on your SIL?

Mel - hi. Glad you had a great time with your friend yesterday!

afm - off work now!!! We fly out Tuesday morning, can't wait. Did a few last minute bits of shopping today and got some maternity jeans taken up, must have been made for 6ft tall ladies. Weather has been miserable here all week, constant rain, so I am looking forward to a bit of sun!

Kelsey - so happy your scan went well!!! :happydance: Did you get any pics to post?

Lindsay - yes post your pic!

Rach - It was just an early birthday wish!!! Hope you are having a great weekend. Any word on the job yet?

Sam - Of your ports I only went to Rome and Naples. There is nothing really to do at either of those ports (where the ship docks) so I would definitely suggest an excursion. Rome is about an hour from the port so I would not do this on your own. We booked a tour there through "Rome in Limo". They were highly recommended on cruise critic and if you go to their site they have tour sharing where you can get on a tour with someone else that already has a group started and share the cost. We did this. For Naples, we booked a tour through ATP Tours that went to Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast. It was fabulous. Pompeii is definitely some placed that you could spend the whole day at and get there very easily and inexpensively on the train. Let me know if you are interested and I can send you the details as Chris's parents did this. Or you can also just take the ferry from the port over to the little town of Sorrento which was just beautiful and just walk around on your own. We got dropped off there after our excursion and took the ferry back to the cruise ship. What port are you leaving out of and what ship will you be on?

Kels fab news about your scan! So happy everything is perfect. :cloud9: xx

Hi Jess :wave: must be a bit depressing to come back to rain but are you glad to be home or would you have liked a bit longer on holiday? Xx

Rach happy :drink: ing you have fun Hun xx

Pink, ohhh bet you're so glad to be off work and ready for your Hols :cloud9: are you feeling ok? Sickness, anything? Xx

Lindsay hope you're doing ok xx

Afm sickness has kicked in pretty badly now mainly from about 3pm onwards and I cannot eat anything but ice lollies after this time. Def not complaining tho!! Do what you like to me! Lol! Still no scan photos :nope:. The clinic that promised to email me them are going to get an earful on Monday. Still haven't received my 6.4 ones either.

Well... Andrews sister had a miscarriage Her HCG went from 2600 to 300 something in 2 days. She seems to be in good spirits and knows it wasn't meant to be. IDK if she is just putting a cover up or what but she seems to be doing great. Such a sad thing regardless! God knows what is best for us and it's a crazy thing to go through. Wish she didn't ever have to experience what we've all experienced. Esp after already having 4 kids! I guess if its not meant to be, it's not meant to be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->