1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

OMG LINDSAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tmrw is your DD isn't it?! WOW crazy because you'd be like the 4th of 5th person this past year that has had their baby on their DD! OMG please keep us posted!!! GOOD LUCK GIRL! Can't wait to see Oakley!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about your DD this month Rach! :hugs: it's so tough. I have one this month also as Lindsay and I were days part on my last pregnancy :cry:

My water just broke! I'll keep you guys updated the best I can

Omgosh Lindsay!!! I just saw this!!! B&b training for Kirk on the way to he hospital!!!! Hope you have any easy delivery and can't wait or your update!!! Good luck!!! :baby:

Thanks girls! I'm not contracting yet and only 1cm still so we've got a long way to go! They said I'm probably not dilating quickly bc of my LEEP procedure that they followed my cervix for and once that loosened we'll be on our way! Yay!

what in the world? i tested this morning and it's a bfn? white as can be. why the heck would the other stick show up instantly? GRRRRR. I guess i'll give it more time and test again in a couple of days. I hate how hpt's always play tricks on me :(

Lindsay, thanks for keeping us updated!!! I can't wait to see him.

Rach - omg that so looks like a +ve hpt to me!!! YAY!! The second one maybe was negative as it was so soon after with diluted urine. Make sure you don't put the opk in the urine if you test with a hpt as that can affect the results or put them side by side on a work top. Please, please let this be a bfp!!

Linds - this week is turning out to be one exciting week. I hope dilation goes quick once loosened. Keek Kirk updating us!!

Jess - I thought the same about the colour combo but it works better than I thought it would too. Other ladies have said how progesterone irriated the cervix when done vaginally (maybe giving you the pink tinge) and the changed to the other entry! Not sure if that is an option for you.

Lindsay - are they keeping you at the hospital?

Rach - that is so strange that definitely looks like a postitive HPT to me. Are you still BDing just in case? Didn't you get a high on your OPK too?

Sam - I definitely had a tad more blood yesterday. It was slightly more than spotting... maybe like a very light period day and more red. Today there was no blood on the stick so I hoping that all was just implantation and everything is OK. We'll see.

So quick update...they gave me some medicine to get my contractions going when I got here as they hadn't started and I had 4hrs of contractions every minute and a half to two minutes and only went from 1cm to 2cm. They offered morphine and I really didn't want that and asked for an epidural which I guess they don't like to give that early but bc the contractions were so close together they gave me one and we were able to get some sleep. I'm now 5cm dilated and 90% effaced so we are making good progress!

Kirks been posting a bit on Facebook but as we have no idea how long this will take he's not doing too much :p

Epidurals are a wonderful thing I now realize!

Linsday, well done! Epidurals sounds the way to go, they were going on my birth plan!! I have seen Kirks FB updates, hopefully not much longer now!!

Just seen your post today Rachel. Did you use the opk in the same urine as the hpt or put them side by side when they were drying? Sorry its a bnf today, still keeping my fingers crossed. My smu was better than my fmu but maybe tomorrows test will show something. So hope it wasn't a dodgy hpt.

OMG OMG OMG OMG LINDSAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hugs: :cloud9: GOOD LUCK, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE PICTURES OF OAKLEY!!! GLAD THE EPIDURAL IS TREATING YOU WELL :happydance: Alright Mr. Oakley, make it easy on momma and come out soon!
I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sam---for some reason your comment about the baby's eyes being closed right now so it's okay to BD really struck me as funny. You're so right, so I'll have to tell DH that one, although I think he's more convinced that he's going to be bumping the baby when we do it (as if he's that big or something??lol)
Jessie--can't wait to hear your numbers today! Don't worry about the pink cm, because it really could be for many reasons, implantation, or it can be normal to have a bit of that when it's AF time, oorr I've heard what Sam said before, you could be irritated by the progesterone (you're more sensitive now that you're pregnant, probably)
Rachael, that's total bullshit if that first one was a bad test----that was a DARK BFP!!! If AF doesn't show, I'd maybe wait a day or 2 and test with a FRER. Everything is soooo crossed that this is it for you---and then our wish of all being pregnant today will come true!!!!!

Kels- It is not as if you can say 'honey don't worry about your size, you ain't going to hit the baby' is going to help either!!! :haha: My OH did have a few moments of feeling weird about it but got over that once the mood took over. Maybe he is worried about something going wrong too. When is your next appointment? He might need the official all clear.

OMGosh Kelsey - you had me laughing so hard with your post!! :rofl:

Lindsay - Hope you are doing well and I am off to check FB...

My doctors office called this morning. HCG is 215. Progesterone and Honecysteine results are not back yet. So I will have bloods repeated Monday and Thursday next week. The bleeding seems to have stopped thank goodness!! So hopefully there will be no more of that.

Omg Jess isn't that a really high HCG number?!?!?!?! I thought usually right now they were in the 60's?? COULD IT BE TWINS?!?!?!
If anybody finds out anything about Lindsay on facebook, let me know cuz I can't get on it at work and I'm dying!

Kels- wouldn't twins be great!!! Just get all this over with in 1 shot!!! It looks like I am in the normal range, I am about 4 weeks now so the range is 5-426. Hopefully everything will be good next week.

No updates yet on Lindsay, I just check FB.

I think you need to get your pregnancy ticker on here so I know how many weeks you are :) Twins would be AWESOME!!
Thanks for the fb updates.

Looks like Lindsay had her baby! Pic of little Oakley posted on FB!!! :baby:

Welcome Oakley!!!

wasn't sure to post earlier - Oakley Daniel Garvin born july 27th at 2:29pm 7lbs. 12onces
about an hour ago

Lovely picture, so cute

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"