1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Jess - your temps are kinda weird this month - glad you did an opk! You think you o'd?
Yes - we have an insane amount of work to do but we have made a ton of progress! We are literally pulling everything out and replacing with new except for drywall. Kirk knocked down the wall that I've been dying to have down since we were interested in the house this weekend and its just amazing the difference! Now we are left with fixing drywall and we can paint and put in the kitchen cabinets and floors - once we do that we can move in :) prob 3 more weeks...not too bad!

Rach - hope you cam get into that doc soon! You thinking about finding another job? How's that new kitty of yours?

Mel, Sam and Kelsey - would love to hear how you and your little ones are doing!

Mar - thinking of you! Hope morning sickness isn't too bad!

Roberts - I agree with jess - hopefully you can get into the doc soon so they can kick start your cycle!

We didn't do anything for st pattys day since we were working on the house but seeing paint on the bathroom walls was reward enough for me!

Hey girls! Sorry i haven't been on much. Just been busy. My work is killing me ugh! I thnk AF finally broke through yesterday but it's light so i'm waiting to change my FF. Crazy how one month it's 21 days long and the next 38? made up for itself i guess? As for insurance, i called my HR manager and she told me to wait more towards the end of the month and check online to change everything. Well, i been checking everyday and it still isn't allowing me to change my benefits. Hope it will let me soon! Gets aggravating.

Jess glad you had fun out on the boat! I am so jealous of you. One day it's 70 here and the next there's snow flurries and a winter weather advisory! Not even kidding lol. I can't wait for spring to come and stay! I hate scraping off the frost on my car in the morning lol. How has TTC coming this month? You feeling any luck?

Lindsay i saw some pics of the house you posted on fb! It's really nice. Kirk does such a good job. He's talented. I love that picture of Oakley you posted with the caption "Hi, Mom". Omgggg he is adorable!!!!!! Getting so big!! He's definitely starting to get his own features. I definitely still think he looks a lot more like mommy! :)

Yeah, I don't know what's going on with my temps this month. They have been really low. Hopefully my body is working up a really strong O!! :shrug: We BD'd last night and I took another OPK this morning and its still positive. These really late O's are really starting to get to me. If things don't work out this month I may go try to find those Soy Isoflavs to take next month in hopes that things will happen a little earlier. :growlmad:

Hiya girls, just popping on to say hi. We have just done a big move and with a little one in tow it's been really hard but getting there now - most unpacking done and Lexi slept for 4 hours straight this afternoon so I could unpack :) Checking for bfps from you Jess and Rach. Kels love the pics on Facebook she is such a gorgeous baby. :cloud9:

Jess do you take Co Enzyme 10? I take 6 a day and did before getting preggo with Lexi. You will get your rainbow baby hun i know it

Hi Mel - i forgot you were moving! You will need to post some pics of your new place! I was taking 200 mg of CoQ10 on my other cycles but I have backed off a lot of the meds this cycle. I don't know, I just got tired of taking so much stuff but now I wonder if I should have.

Hey ladies!

Rach - just keep checking, hopefully it will be ready for you soon! Can't wait for you to get to the doc - you'll be preggers before you know it!

Jess - cd18 isn't too late - I wouldn't worry about it especially this cycle - can't hurt to do the soy next month.

Mel - so exciting you're moving! I'm jealous you guys are getting settled! Kirk and I still probably have 3-4 more weeks until we get into our place - seems like an eternity! We've only been at my in-laws for two weeks but it just feels longer for some reason.

Things have been crazy for us lately with the house and both kirk and I have a lot going on at work and taking care of Oakley that I think we are both a bit overwhelmed and worn out. I get really excited after every weekend when we make so much progress and then every Monday night I get so bummed bc we are still pretty far from moving in :/ we'll get there, getting paint on the walls of the bathroom this weekend made it feel more real so the more rooms we can get painted the Vetter I think I will feel. Come on, Friday! :p

Hi girls! Congrats Mar!! Can't wait for some pics on the 25th! How have you been feeling?
And Lindsay congrats on all your excitment with the move! Can't wait to see all the before and afters. Painting always makes such a big difference that I bet it was nice to be at that point in some of the rooms.
Jessie how is your house coming along? I think your OV is still fine, I always OV'd around CD16-18. Looks like you timed bd good too.
Rach what the heck---is your cycle really that long or have you not updated it for a little while? Have you decided on a Dr. yet? Love the new kitty!! Melts my heart when people choose to rescue.
Mel and Sam--love the fb baby pics---can't believe how big all our babies are getting! Mel can't imagine doing a big move right now---must of been a bit overwhelming! Is Lex a real good baby though?
AFM-Go back to work a week from thursday and I could bawwlll my eyes out thinking about it. You girls that get to stay home a year are sooo lucky and I'm soooo jealous!! I didn't like my job much to begin with, so that just makes it even harder going back. Jessie just so you know you can never complain about weather---we just got ANOTHER 2 inches of snow and today it's just windy and blowing all over! Last year this time it was in the 70's 80's and this year we still haven't made it out of the 20's and 30's! I'm never going to lose these last 5 lbs with this crap weather! Actually I'd love to lose more like 10 lbs, but I'll take 5. Girls did your pants fit differently? I only have the 5 lbs to go, but my pants really aren't anywhere near fitting how they used to. Have to really suck in to button them. I read my hips could just stay wider forever now (which I'm not complaining, Khloe was worth it) and even if I lose the weight my pants still won't fit. What's your experiences?
Miss you girls, and when I go back to work I'll be able to keep up better. xoxo

my boobs are finally sore maybe af is on the way finally!!!!!
mel-omg im moving too well in a few months we bought a place now we are remodeling everything!!!

Kelsey - It's taken until now for my pants to fit like they used to. I lost all the weight within 2-3 months but it took a lot longer for my belly to be 'normal' again and now I think it's still a little different, it's just close enough that my pants fit again. So, I know it's frustrating but give it at least 6 months and a lot of my mommy friends said it took them a year before they were comfortably back in their pre-preggo jeans. I got asked a few days ago if I'm pregnant again though so I think the pouch sticks around even after you think it's gone!! :/ I'm thrilled with my body at this point and I wouldn't trade a single stretch mark for even a minute without Oakley! You'll get there :)

Aww I know my stomach has a lot of stretch marks and I always call them my Khloe marks---I'll take it :) you always make me feel better-I always feel like I'm the only one and you always reassure me. THANK YOU! Guess I better just bite the bullet and buy some new jeans then-can't keep wearing my maternity jeans for the next year (although it's tempting lol). Oh and I'm glad I don't live by you-I feel like people never think before they speak to you. You look amazing so they'd probably think I'm pregnant with triplets if they saw me!

Hi girls,

I'm feeling like shit! haha. Very nauseous, hating all food for the most part. Very few things are even slightly appealing.
I called my doc to bump my appointment up to TOMORROW because of the nausea. Hopefully they will do an ultrasound.... I need something to go on! I think I'll tell them I'm not sure how far along I am and hopefully they will do one to determine. tehehehe.

Fingers crossed we find at least one heartbeat!

Lindsay - I don't know how you guys do it with everything you have going on, stay strong! It will be behind you in no time!

Kels- it's so good to hear from you! I can't believe that it's already time for you to go back to work? Where has the time gone??? I don't know anyone that didn't have a hard time going back to work after having a baby. Khloe looked soooo cute in her little St Pattys Day outfit!!!

Mar - that's good you are going in tomorrow. I don't know if they will see much on a scan this early but you should still try to get them to do one. Maybe you can tell them that you have been having some odd pains and you really just want to be sure everything is ok.

AFM - I have been stressing a bit about the house today. We have never actually seen the house we are building yet, just floor plans etc. Well they are building thenfirst one in our neighborhood and yesterday when we went in it they had just drywalled it. We really liked what we saw except the dining room was really dark (it's the only room without windows). I emailed the builder today to see if they can do something to open it up on ours. Maybe a half wall on the side by the foyer or something. I don't know, he is probably going to kill me, but I don't want to have any regrets later.

Absolutely Jess, if you're building a house you should get exactly what you want so don't feel bad for a second! Did you watch the Bachelor this season (anybody else watch it)? What did you think if you did?! I don't mind Catherine I never would have guessed her in a million years. Lindsay either actually. I liked Desiree-glad she's the next bachelorette.
Mar can't wait for your update tomorrow! You're over 7 weeks right? I was 7 weeks when I went for mine and we had the beautiful hb of 139. I wish the same for you tomorrow!

Kelsey - I did watch the bachelor. I was hooked! This year I actually knew who he picked right from the beginning so it made for an interesting season trying to watch for their connection to start. I dont know if it was better or not knowing who won. I like her but she was an odd pic for sure. She didn't get much air time and you never really saw quite as strong of a connection as some of the others. I don't know, we'll see if they make it. Even when it was over she really did not come off all that affectionate. The announcement that they will air their wedding also came off really weird!
I am excited about Des being the next bachelorette. I really liked her, hopefully her brother will be better the next time around.

I knew early too cuz I accidentally read a spoiler (I was so mad) but kept thinking maybe it wasn't accurate because of how little they showed her. Omg Des's brother was awful-felt bad for Sean. Thought Sean was such a nice guy. I'll be checking your chart tomorrow-looks like OV cd17 and you timed bd so good! Woohoo!
Mar I've been waiting for your update!

Kelsey - are you still breastfeeding? I found I couldn't lose the last 5lbs until I stopped breastfeeding too. Took a few months for my body to adjust after all those hormones left my body too. I also had a TON of hair fall out that is now all growing back and I have these small hairs growing all over my head that stick out - I have to wear it up every day...haha ohwell!

Jess - Holy temp jump!! Nice! :)

oh and Jess - don't worry about annoying the builder, that's their job! Make sure your new place is everything you want!! I'm driving Kirk nuts with what I want in the new house - it's better to do it now then decide you want to change something later :)

I am still BF'ing! I thought that was supposed to help me lose the weight, not keep it on. Boo. I haven't had hair issues but my face is still breaking out like when I was pg. when did you stop BF'ing?
Jess nice temp spike today :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->