1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

I want to test but I have to be at work in an hour and its a 35 minute drive so my dh stole my kids so I wont go out to get one and be late for work

Hi ladies!

Haven't seen anyone post in a while! Hope you're all doing great! We have officially moved out of our house and have started work on the new house. Its going to be a long road but I'm so excited for it! I feel a bit like a zombie today after not sleeping much after throwing Oakley off his usual schedule but hoping things will settle down in a few days.

Jess - I see af showed...back to trying?

How's everyone else?!

Woohoo to moving out Lindsay. I know right now probably isn't the funnest time, but your house will be coming together! :) Happy to hear everyone is doing great. Little Oakley will be 8 months old soon. Can't even believe it.

AFM we adopted a kitty. He's so cute too. You probably saw on fb what he looks like. He's 10 months old. Lived his first 7 months in the shelter. He's so funny. Not sure if i'm keeping him or giving him to my mom. The reason i got him was for my mom but i might be keeping him lol. She had a cat she had to put down 2 months ago and now her last cat is so lonely. She wanted me to get Frack as a brother to him. We'll see....

we are about to move too! Got us a new place but we are remodeling to the extreme lol still no af white discharge! a lot! and neg. test but the weird thing is the discharge is white but stretches to be clear I dk whats going on with my body! I did feel nauseous for a day or two a few days ago

Hi girls - sorry I have been MIA! It's been a crazy week of work!

Lindsay - that's great about the house! It will be so exciting now having gone through the renovation process once already! How is it living with the family? That was the worst part of our move last time. I am so thankful we did not have to do that this time, although that was the plan. How is little Oakley doing?

Rach - saw your new little kitty of FB. So cute!!! Did you decide anymore if you are. Going to keep him?

Sam, Kelsey, Mel - how are the little ones doing. I have been stalking your adorable pics of FB for updates :winkwink:

Mar - how are things going? When do you go in to see the doctor?

Roberts- any sign of AF yet? Have you tested?

AFM - the witch did get me this month but we are ready to start trying again. I have been really lazy about taking my vitamins but I need to start doing that. Trying to get things finalized with the house. We has another color session this part Thursday and we have our final one on Tuesday. Hopefully that wraps things up so we can get on with it!! I need to start my studying again but I have been so tired lately. I am getting up at 5am for some reason and just exhausted when I get home from work. Hopefully the time change will get me back on track. Chris are out on the boat today. We needed to take it for a little run and now we are just hanging out in the cabin doing a little relaxing/ napping :)

I completely stopped counting cd its been that long! And I had a mc in dec and had a normal cycle 4 weeks later so I dk if my bodys out of tune :( tmi but I checked my cp and its really tender and a lot of ewcm came out like it looked like I spit in my hand it was tht much!!!! maybe I haven't oed yet?

Roberts- if you are seeing that kind of CM maybe you should start DTD just in case. My body has been out of whack after MCs too! Good luck!

I feel like I'm normal now but it usually takes a couple months for things to seem normal.

Hi ladies!

Rach - your new kitty is just too cute! You make your doc appt yet?! Its almost April! Kinda!

Jess - how exciting about the house! I'm trying to pick colors and design everything right now and its so fun! We didn't have Mich money to work with in the last house so it was so fun picking out the kitchen cabinets and all new appliances yesterday. We ordered the cabinets, range, dishwasher, microwave, washer ,dryer and all the flooring. So exciting! We are going to make the fridge work for now. Our hvac unit comes in this week. The house is going to be unrecognizable! I'm excited your back to trying again :) looks like your temps are settling in for o!

Roberts - I would Def keep dtd - I'm guessing you've tested, right? You can get weird cm during pregnancy buy I'm not sure about ewcm.

Sam, kels, Mel - hope you ladies are doing great :)

I tested a few days ago im done with the hpt !
confused prego-hows your house coming along?

The house is going really well. We are already going to start painting the master bath and bedroom thus weekend. It will be so exciting to get then done!

How's everyone doing?

sorry I haven't been around.

7 weeks tomorrow. Feeling OK - still tender boobs, constipated like crazy (TMI), peeing 100 times a day, nausea in the mornings and evenings.
Dont see the doctor until March 25 at 8 and 1/2 weeks. YIKES! Makes me nervous to wait that long.

that pic is sooo cute!!!

so an update on me
tested neg sore boobs started 2 days ago so I tested last night the neg. line wasn't as dark as its suppose to be so idk if its defective oh well maybe af is on its way :/

Hi Girls! Happy St. Pattys Day! Anyone have any big plans today? Chris and I spent the weekend out on the boat. It's still a little chilly when the wind blows but I am not complaining because I know some of you girls are freezing!

Rach - saw your post about work wanting you to work 6 days a week? How much longer do you have to wait to get into the doc?

Lindsay - how's the house stuff going? Saw some of the pics on FB! Boy you us do have a lot of work to do but it seems like you guys are really getting it going! How is little Oakley?

Sam, Kelsey, Mel- we need an update from you girls!

Roberts- can you get in to see a doc to see what's going on with your cycles? I know Mel took something to bring on AF.

Mar - 1 week until your appt. Can't wait! How are you feeling?

beachchica-i don't have insurance just yet just started a new job have to wait 90 days for it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->