1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Wow Lindsay - I can't believe Oakley is popping up in his crib! He will be up walking around in no time! He's just trying to work up some strength in those legs! Yes I decided not to TTC this month because O seems late again. I don't want another old egg :nope:

Kelsey - No I have not heard back from the doc yet about my labs. Hopefully she will let me know something soon. Although she didn't really sound like she had any more options for us other than to keep trying. So cute about Khloe's little smiles! You need to post a pic!!! :crib:

Rach - like Kelsey said, I would book an appt with your OB now, just book it after your coverage starts. Some OBs (particularly the good ones) have a long wait for an appt. How cool would it be to be a U/S Tech - you should check into that!!

Mel, Sam - How are you girls doing?

Mar, Roberts - so excited for you girls to test!!! FX for you!!!

AFM - we have our first official design session tomorrow morning for the house. We went to one already but that was very preliminary just for them to get some sort of idea on the options we wanted. Tomorrow we will actually make some progress picking things out!!! We will probably do one more in a week to give them time to get some pricing back. It's a little hard with a custom builder because they don't have a standard spec sheet they can print out with all the upgrade options and the cost. They have to price out every item! They will probably start building in about 4-6 weeks. We are planning to spend the weekend out on the boat this weekend. I am so excited! Its supposed to be in the 80's!!! Sorry some of you girls are in the snow! :cold:

Kels - so good to hear from you! I can't believe you have to go back in 6 weeks, time has flown by. As for spit up Benjamin did that a lot earlier on at night and still does occasionally. I know you are supposed to lie them on their backs but occasionally I did tilt him on his side for the same reasons you were worried about. I did wake some mornings to find dried sick in his hair, I felt horrible. I also put a couple of books under the head end of his moses basket so he slept an a slight incline. Ben can also be a noisy sleeper but I have become better at sleeping through his murmerings. Initially I couldn't wait for him to go to his own room but now that he is only just fitting into his basket find that I can't make that move yet so we are going to by a crib which is a bit bigger.

Jess - it sounds a bit stressful but so exciting building you own house. the plot looks great! Sorry ov seems late this month so you giving this month a miss. Is there anyway v can be moved up a bit - clomid? I am trying to remember back when I had my first mc that there was something that other used that they said brought ov earlier but I can't remember what it was.

Really think im out this month :( im 11dpo no symptoms tested 10dpo and it was neg. Technically its past 12 so im 12 dpo lol at 9dpo I felt a sharp pain in the middle of my abdominal could it have been implantation pain? My cp haven't even went low and firm yet I hope you ladies get ur bf this month!

Roberts - you're not out until the witch arrives, FX for you!! I have gotten some BFPs after AF was due.

I checked cp this morning im 12dpo and its low :( does this mean this is the end ugh!
jess-hows the house going I bet its gonna be beautiful!

RW - I think CP staying high is more of a signal for bfp but I gave up checking my cp after a month or so as sometimes it stayed high (I think!) even the day AF began so not sure how accurate it is. Still hoping for a bfp for you.

Jess - I think agnus castus is meant to change ov dates but maybe it is something you don't want to change/affect your cycle just in case. But if you google or search ion here lots of ladies have taken it. When do you think you ov'd. If it is cd16 then thats not too late for ov as mine were normally cd14/15. Hope you are enjoying the boat, its freezing here!!

Hi Linds, Rach and Mar (and Mel if you are lurking!)

Just had to tell you girls....

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! x 2. Now we pray for the stick.

congrats Mar!!

an update for ya:
woke up cp was unreachable ! then it lowered thru out the day tested today bfn im 13 dpo so af is due tomorrow still no sore boobs and I always get those! idk whats going on

You never know Roberts! Hang in there and keep us updated! :)

How's everyone else doin?

Rach - its almost match 1st! Have you made an appt yet? Since you havemt had insurance you haven't had any paps lately?

We are settling on the house tomorrow! I can't believe it! I'm getting really excited but really nervous and a bit sad to leave our house - kind of glad we will still own it.
I'm also making a doc appt today - I've been getting recurrent what I think are yeast infections about a week before af for 3 months now and I think its really weird that every time I ovulate my cervix is so tender. I figure it won't hurt to talk to the doc about it. Especially since all this is since Oakley was born and I got the mirena put in. We'll see!

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

Oh Mar - that is fabulous news!!! :wohoo: Congrats!!!

Roberts - still keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Lindsay - that's great about the house! I was really upset when we left ours but now it doens't bother me at all and actually glad we finally moved. Plus you have a new house to look forward too! Are you moving in the new one right away or are you staying somewhere else until its ready? I can't remember if you said. I think its a good idea to go to the doctor just to check things out. Could the Mirena cause that?

Sam - I am going to google that cactus stuff I know I read on threads about people using Soy isoflaves too for earlier O. I looked for them once and had a hard time finding them, but it might be worth a look just in case.

Kelsey, Mel - How are you girls doing?

Great news Mar! Congrats.

Wifey have you got a BFP yet???

Lindsay that's weird about the yeast infections. Let us know what the DR's say. Congrats on the move!!

Jessie how have you been? anything new going on?

So get this crap! I been trying to call my benefits administrator all day and she finally called back. I was calling her because online it says i have no option but to waive my insurance. I was telling the admin that i don't want to do that and i WANT insurance. She told me since i've been at my job only 5 months that my insurance won't go into affect until April 1st. Reason being is because i have to be at my job for 180 days before i'm able to get insurance. UGH! Of course! Just my luck. On a positive note, Andrew and i are getting married early next year! I'm very happy. I want to take this year to put me first. I been thinking about putting TTC to the side but at the same time i feel like i can't. I am being completely selfish. I need to slim down (ALOT) and look good and be healthy for the wedding. I def am going to get into the DR's office to see what has been going on. That way i can get myself all nice and prepared for baby making.

so I didn't get af ! im having a lot of whited discharge tho ! everytime I got to the bathroom its there on my panties! Never had this before hopefully its a good sign I have no hpt and I worked all day so I couldn't buy one and walmart closes at 11 here right when I get off!! So hopefully ill be testing Friday since thts my next day off:)

Sounds like a good sign to me wifey! I had the same early on!

Jess- we are staying with kirks family until the house is under control. We went there yesterday and just stood there staring around. Its kind of overwhelming for us because there is so much to do! So u strapped Oakley on me and vaccuumed the basement while kirk tore up carpet so we have somewhere to out all of our stuff. Tonight I think kirk and his dad will get started on drywall and hopefully we will have a dumpster to put all the carpet and bathroom demo in. Thankfully the house is small so it should go quickly its just really overwhelming right now because we don't even know where to start! The people that lived there before were such pigs - egged the walls and wrote obsene words everywhere and their shower had leaked for so long there is a hole in the floor that you can see into the basement. And its just filthy! So hopefully we can get it cleaned up and move in in about a month but we will see! The bank is fronting money to us so we can do most of the renovations needed before we even move in. Ill be posting pictures on facebook soon - you guys will probably think we are insane lol. We did this to the house we live in now and we had a lot less money then, so we should be fine.

My doc appt was fine yesterday - doc said its not yeast infections its just hormonal changes causing dryness and cracking near my scar from having Oakley and to use diaper rash cream down there after I o lol kinda weird! He also said the painful o is just because sometimes you uterus will drop when you have a baby and with dtd it can make it really sore down there and he suggested some new positions for us - SO AWKWARD! Hahaha

Oh and Rach - how annoying about the insurance! Have you found a doc you want to see yet?
Super exciting about the wedding! Do what you have to do to get yourself happy and healthy and everything will fall into place for you :)

the white discharge has went away :( it only lasted a day I hope it was a good sign Ive only had one period since my mc :(

Still no af is good though! You plan to test tomorrow? The discharge comes and goes early on!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->