1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Lindsay - I don't know what's going on with my temps, I don't think I O'd yet, although I have had some EWCM. I actually have felt pretty sick the last couple days - slightly nauseous, weak and exhausted. I didn't sleep well last night getting hot flashes etc. I am home from work today. I hope I feel better, we need to get some BDing this weekend!

The house is looking great! I can't believe you are in already. No updates on mine yet, hopefully breaking ground in a couple weeks. Which washer/dryer did you get. Chris and I have been shopping a few brands and was looking at a Samsung. I don't know, I don't need super crazy features but Chris wants the dryer that has the steam option.

I got a Samsung washer and dryer and I'm absolutely obsessed with it!! So many options but still reallllly straightforward! They were reasonably priced too - I want to say they were around $700 each.

I'm sorry you're not feeling well! I bet that's why your temps are weird. Rest up so you can get your BDing in!

Thanks about the house! The rooms that are done are just amazing, it's like I'm in a brand new house but the rest of the house is still a disaster, I can't wait until all the drywall work is done everywhere else so I can start painting the main part of the house (living room/kitchen). It will feel so amazing to put paint on the those walls!

I hope they break ground soon for you! Can't wait to see the progress pictures for you! How long do they think it will take to build?

Do you know if you got the dryer with the steam? Maybe you can post a pic so I can check yours out here locally :)

hmmmm did it work?

YEP! hehe here you go. Gahhhhhhhh!

Hi girls - I'm feeling alright. The past 4 days I've actually felt a bit better. Hoping its a good sign. Next Tuesday I see the doctor again. Exciting times (hopefully)

Mar - the ticker looks great!!! :thumbup: now we can keep track of you! Can't wait for your appt next week!!

Thank you sooo much for all the support.

And I am keeping up with the rest of you as well. Hopefully we are all sharing our "tickers" and ultrasound stories together here soon. I can't say how much I appreciate the support!

Hey Ladies!

Jess - I don't think ours has a steam option but it does have a wrinkle release setting - haven't tried it yet. I bet they have a higher level one that has that option. I would recommend any Samsung though, it's so easy to use! I see your temps are still up - how are you feeling??

Mar - glad to hear things are going well! can't wait to hear about your appointment coming up and so excited you have a ticker now so we can keep track of you :)

Hi girls,
Ugh! Still feeling like crap. :sick: I have had the stomach flu for like 4 days now. Came in to work today and my boss has had the same thing all weekend and another coworker is out today too... it must be going around. I could not get any BDing in last night, I just felt so yucky down there even though I got a pos OPK so we definitely need to squeeze some in tonight. I hope I did not miss my window this month.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone do anything exciting for the weekend?
Rach - I know you have been in NY
Lindsay - probably working on your house, need more pics!!
Mel - contemplating a protest :winkwink:
Mar - hopefully feeling like crap :thumbup:
Kelsey - how are things settling in for you?
Sam - Miss you, hope everything is OK

Hi girls,
Ugh! Still feeling like crap. :sick: I have had the stomach flu for like 4 days now. Came in to work today and my boss has had the same thing all weekend and another coworker is out today too... it must be going around. I could not get any BDing in last night, I just felt so yucky down there even though I got a pos OPK so we definitely need to squeeze some in tonight. I hope I did not miss my window this month.

How is everyone else doing? Anyone do anything exciting for the weekend?
Rach - I know you have been in NY
Lindsay - probably working on your house, need more pics!!
Mel - contemplating a protest :winkwink:
Mar - hopefully feeling like crap :thumbup:
Kelsey - how are things settling in for you?
Sam - Miss you, hope everything is OK

Goodluck! I hope you nail it tonight - literally. haha

Aw Jess - your temps are crazy! Looks like you O'd CD14??? How are you feeling?? Hope you're doing better!

Mel - you had mentioned you guys were going to start trying again quickly - when are you thinking of doing that? I'm guessing you're not breastfeeding at this point?

Mar - hope you're feeling as well as you can! appointment time is right around the corner!!

Rach - how you doing? Work still kicking your butt? Got an appointment yet?

AFM - I spoke at a conference yesterday on my research and I'm just beat! Glad to have a day to unwind at home and work on my next talk! I didn't see Oakley for almost 48 hours because of the conference and it was just a killer!

Ugh! I have no idea what is going on with my temps this month. I think O probably happened when I was sick so I am probably out this month. Figures the month I O earlier I'm sick :( booo!!!

Lindsay - how is the house coming along? Need more FB pics!!! Yeah for your speech!!! I am terrible at speaking in front of others.

Mar - so excited about your appt Tuesday!

How is everyone else doing? I have been glued to the TV the last couple days with all of the terrible stuff that is going on in Boston!! unbelievable that people do such terrible things to innocent people! Other than that, I have started my birthday celebrations! Turning the big 40 Monday :cry: Ugh! Chris and I were supposed to be out on the boat this weekend but the weather is not good so we decided to skip it. Chris has a big birthday bash planned for me next weekend so I hope the weather is good then.

Happy birthday, jess! I hope everyone makes your day really great! Based on your opk I think you still have a chance for this month! A late birthday present :) did you take different vitamins this month to help you o earlier? I know you were talking about doing that.

The house is coming along! I think last week and weekend we were a bit burnt out but we made a lot of progress this weekend! We almost have the last bedroom done that will become my temporary 'kitchen' with a microwave and my babyfood maker and a table to eat at lol. Kirk also got all the drywall throughout the whole house hung, the tub installed in the second bath and the floor prepped for tile in the bathroom too. So exciting!

Mar - can't wait to hear about your appt! So soon!

Oh and I was completely glued to the tv on Friday night waiting for them to catch that Boston guy! It's just unreal the hate in people's hearts! He supposedly we shot in the throat and may not be able to speak for a while but I doubt he would offer up much information anyway - kirk thinks he would bc he's so young but I dunno. I haven't heard anything new today..I don't even know if he's regained consciousness yet.

Lindsay i been glued to the TV as well with the Boston Marathon Bombing. I honestly am torn whether to believe these are the guys or not. I want to see the video of them dropping the bag. Then i might be convinced. I just don't think it adds up. I'd hope our government wouldn't do something like this, but i can't help but wonder. What do you think?

Hi girls! Its turning out to be quite a week of celebrations! Last night we had dinner with my mom, tonight Chris and I are going to dinner and tomorrow night going out to dinner with Chris's parents. Not sure if I will be able to handle all this eating out!!

There is a local concert in the area this weekend that we are taking our boat to so Chris is throwing a little birthday party there. If any of you girls want to make a trip to Florida you're welcome to join us. Chris posted the details on FB and the weather is supposed to be great! :happydance:

Lindsay - so is your temporary kitchen because you still have a lot of work to do in your regular one? I thought Kirk had already hung the cabinets etc...? Actually I have not taken anything this month. I have been too lazy. I think my body is just all out of whack!

Rach - I don't know, I think that those guys are guilty. They found the same pressure cooker used for the bombing in the car they highjacked Thursday night. Plus they have quite a bit of video now on them. Do you guys think he shot himself in the throat so he couldn't speak?

Mar - Appt tomorrow - wooo hoooo!!! :yipee:

So exciting Jess! I wish i could come. Happy Birthday though. I hope you have a wonderful day and even better weekend!!!! As for the bombers, i'd hope that it really is them! I just am a little skeptical because i haven't saw the footage of them actually dropping the bags. The police said they couldn't show it a few days ago because they didn't want anything to mess up their investigation, which i understand. Now they can and i still haven't saw it. Grr!!

I wish I could make it to your birthday bash, Jess!! It sounds awesome - especially on the boat! Kirk's cousin has a house near your party - small world!! Still holding out hope for this cycle for you! Glad you're feeling better and had a great birthday :)

Rach - Gosh I hope it's them, I think it is just because like Jess said they had the pressure cooker bomb and grenades - who has grenades?! They also supposedly have been showing a picture of the older brother right next to a bag in the area one of the bombs went off right next to the 8 year old boy that was killed, so that at least puts him pretty close. I'm sure (and I seriously hope) they have more than that for the conviction too but it seems pretty real to me. Do you guys think he shot himself just so he couldn't speak or to try to kill himself and it didn't work? Can you imagine waking up in the hospital after all that? crazy!

AFM - I'm home today as I didn't get in until late last night after another conference - I won a poster competition for my work! It was exciting! I didn't get to see Oakley all day yesterday though so I'm glad I can spend some extra time with him today.

Hope you guys are having a good week so far!

Congrats Lindsay!!! How exciting!! Have a great day at home today! Its so nice you have the flexibility to do that.

Mar - Good luck at your appointment today. I will be waiting for your updates!!!

Just noticed that FF took away my O date! ugh! What a weird cycle this month!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->