1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

I promise! As for this morning.... i woke up, took my vitamins and now i feel nauseous. I tested and of course a BFN. If my theory is correct above ^^ then i would only be 7-9dpo. So it would be very early. Had a dream last night i kept testing and the little cheapies had a faint positive, then i did a clearblue digi and when i went to go check on it the battery in it had already died. I went to push a button and it said NO on it lol. WTF! I'm sure i'm just thinking too much into everything. I couldn't sleep at all last night. Idk if it was thinking about that or i just couldn't sleep. I have gas today as well. The cramping has subsided for now. I guess we will see what happens in the next few days.

Well i just got home from work and noticed the red river was trying to make its way in :nope: So i called to make that appt. They'll have to do an annual first on July 22nd and then she we could talk about fertility at another appt. How dumb is that?! Whatever. I am def gonna keep this appt and see where it goes from here.

I've just been catching up and got pretty excited for the first thread on this page...then I saw your last one - sh*t! I hope your doctor's appointments can give you some answers... stupid you have to go twice to get what you're looking for.

Well i just got home from work and noticed the red river was trying to make its way in :nope: So i called to make that appt. They'll have to do an annual first on July 22nd and then she we could talk about fertility at another appt. How dumb is that?! Whatever. I am def gonna keep this appt and see where it goes from here.

That is so annoying. My doctor is the same way. My husband has to go for three different tests before the doctor will even consider putting me on Clomid, but at every appointment the doctor reminds me how I will be a geriatric pregnancy and that it is just worse the longer it takes. My husband barely started a job with the state, so he barely received insurance. This is a tought thing.

So sorry AF is trying to make her appearance!!! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hoping your appointment on the 22nd is about more than the annual, so you can at least get a little bit of help!

Sorry Rach :( Try to bring up TTC with the doctor at your annual appointment. I think it depends on the doctor you get! At least you have it scheduled and you can get on your way to making the next appointment! Make that second appointment while you're still in the office - please!! :)

:hugs: Rach I was really hoping good things might come from all your symptoms. I would still mention your fertility worries at the first appointment anyway.

Hi girls! Sorry I have been MIA, I'm back in study mode, Ugh!

Lindsay - sounds like everything is going great on the house. Is there more work you guys are planning to do? Yes, we are planning to stay at our new house for a long time, we built it with the mindset of it being our "forever" house, but we'll see.

Rach - I am sorry the witch got you! I am glad you got your appt booked. I would definitely bring up your fertility issues at the appt, the doctor may talk to you about it then.

Mel - how is everything going with this pregnancy?

Sam - how are thing going with Benjamin?

Mar - your next appt is coming up soon isn't it?

Happily - how ar things going this cycle?

AFM - I am not sure what's gongs on with my cycle this month, it's all over the place. I am not even sure if I O'd. I did have a little bit of soreness in my boobs today. :shrug:

Hi girls! Sorry I have been MIA, I'm back in study mode, Ugh!
Happily - how ar things going this cycle?

AFM - I am not sure what's gongs on with my cycle this month, it's all over the place. I am not even sure if I O'd. I did have a little bit of soreness in my boobs today. :shrug:

Thanks for asking!!! My cycle is super wonky, but I THINK I ovulated this week. EWCM was there. We BDed a lot this last week.

Now, I'm in the TWW, but I am still going to BD every other day just in case I miscalculated.

:dust: to everyone!!!

Mel - just saw your official announcement on FB! Congrats!!! :yipee: So happy for you! Glad everything is going great! Will you find out whether you are having a boy or girl this time?

Jess - looks like you o'd! You going to start progesterone?
The house should be done according to the bank and we should get the rest of the money by the time we get back from vacation. We will start on the basement in the fall probably and kirk is dying to get started on the yard when we get back.

We are in the outer banks right now and Oakley loves the beach! It's so cute. He's cutting another tooth though so we are having rough nights but it's still an awesome trip :)

Hey Girls!

Back from the outer banks - such a great place! we'd never been before and I'm definitely in love! Oakley did great on the drive both to and from but would not sleep so I was the entertainer for the 5hr trip! If only there had been a camera on me haha I probably looked really silly some of the time but he enjoyed it :) Oakley loved the beach, which was really nice and the waves were tiny so we could actually bring him out in the water. Sad it's over but happy to be home again!

Jess - your temps are looking good!! when will you test?

How's everyone else doing??

Oakley's first birthday is a week from today - I can't believe it! Makes me a little sad time is going by so quickly! Hope we'll be lucky enough to have another in the next year or so. Might start trying again in January - we'll see!

Lindsay - welcome back! Glad you had a nice trip! Your pics looked beautiful!

How is everyone else doing?
Temps are still up for me, I will probably wait a couple more days to test. I did not start the progesterone because I wasn't feeling like this woud be the lucky cycle but we'll see. I need to get some more OPKs, just waiting to see what happens with AF and then I'll probably order some on EBay.
My next exam is a week from Monday so I have been studying like a made person since the 4th of July weekend. So ready for this to be over!!!

Hi girls! Well I am in a bit of a shock but I got a BFP today!!! ..and unlike some of the others the test line is darker than the control line!!! eeeek!!! I started my progesterone this morning, all my pills and calling the doc! I have attached a pic below.

Attachments

• 07222013.jpg
    07222013.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 8
Hi girls! Well I am in a bit of a shock but I got a BFP today!!! ..and unlike some of the others the test line is darker than the control line!!! eeeek!!! I started my progesterone this morning, all my pills and calling the doc! I have attached a pic below.

Congratulations!!!!

That's so awesome! :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Wow Jess that is AWESOME! That is great news darlin!! To see the line THAT dark is exactly what i wanted to see!!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

AFM i went to the gyno today! The doctor was SO nice. He actually sat and talked to me a little bit about fertility. I was so happy to be able to talk to him about everything. He did the annual and checked my ovaries with his hands. He said from what he could feel/see my ovaries look fine. He talked to me about my weight a little bit and i told him i've lost 50 lbs and he was very happy with that. I told him how i've been trying 2 years now after the miscarriage and still not pregnant. He told me i could have PCOS but with me having regular periods that makes him wonder that i may not have it. He told me to keep losing weight. He said another option would be to have Andrew come in for a SA and if everything comes back okay he could put me on 4 months of clomid, but he would want to do an ultrasound before he does. They drew 2 tubes of blood so they can make sure my blood sugar is okay and that my thyroid is okay. They said they'd call me back with results. So until then.... i am going to keep losing this weight and hopefully get pregnant by the end of the year!!

Oh and he also said something about discharge. He said he saw a little too much for his liking. I'm sitting here thinking are you sure it's not sperm? LOL.

OMG Jess woo hoo!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance: So very excited to see the pic -eeek!! Fab news the line os so dark. When is your Dr appointment?

Rachel - glad your appointment went so well and now you have things being looked into so hopefully you'll have your bfp this year. LOL about the discharge!!

Omg jess I'm so excited for you! That is an impressive line! Let us know asap when you get an appointment! Woohooooooooooo :)

OMG JESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sticky Vibes coming at ya :)

Rachel the appointment sounds like it went really well. Def. on a better track now!

Thanks girls! I am excited! I am getting betas done tomorrow morning at 9:30am and again on Thursday.

Rach - so glad your appointment went well. Does Andrew have insurance with his work? A SA might not be a bad idea. Congrats in the weight loss!

Rach - great news about the doc! weird about the discharge! Isn't there some dietary thing you can eat to loosen discharge? or am I just making that up? I'm so proud of you for losing 50lbs!! That's such an accomplishment! How have you done it?

Jess - can't wait to hear about your betas! that line looks great!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->