1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Yup Andrew has insurance and i'm not sure about the dietary food. Never heard of that. I've never really noticed the extra discharge? I don't even know why it's a concern? lol. As far as the weight loss... i've lost a total of 50 lbs from my heaviest, but have lost 38 lbs since April 30th. I'm just eating 1200-1300 cals a day. Trying to work out 4/5 times a week and eating as clean as possible with lots of water.

Sounds like the best way to lose the weight, I know what its like and you are doing an amazing job. I really have to get back into it as 3/4 of my wardrobe I can't wear now as its too small. The only thing I can think about with regards discharge is maybe too much/too thick may stop the little swimmers getting through,

That's great, Rach! How much more do you plan to lose? Sounds like you're right on track to getting preggo!

Jess - how you doing today?! I'm so excited for you!!

Sam i certainly know what you mean by 3/4 of wardrobe not fitting. That was basically my closet. I stayed close to like 4 shirts that i wore constantly bcz nothing else fit and like hell if i'm going to go out and buy clothes that are a bigger size. Starting is the hardest part. You're probably right about the discharge. Wonder if there's a pill they can give me to help that?

Linds i got HUGE so my goal is to lose another 100 lbs. Hoping to be where i wanna be by May 1st of next year. Even if i get pregnant before then, i'd make a promise to God that i'd do my best in controlling what i eat so i can keep losing while pregnant. I'd talk to a doctor about it first, but i'm sure it would be a good idea.

Good for you Rach! Keep it up - you can do it! and Def talk to your doc about still losing weight while preggers if that happens! I know they always tell you to stop dieting when you get preggers.

Hey girls!

Rach - that is so great about the weight loss. Ousound really motivated so you will reach your goal girl! Do you have another follow-up with the doc?

Sam - I have not been good about keeping up with journals but I saw in yours that you have been having a tough time so sending you a big hug!

Mel- how are you feeling with the new pregnancy? Are you all excited over there about the new Royal baby?

Lindsay - how are things going with the house? Did you get your final draft?

Mar, happily - how are you girls feeling?

Kelsey :wave: if your stalking

AFM - had my beta done today. Not sure if I will have my results tomorrow as they said the progesterone takes an extra day. Having other blood draw on Thursday morning. I thought I just had a lab appointment Thursday but today I got an automated message confirming an appointment with doctor so I don't know. I am going to call tomorrow to see. I was actually trying to lose a few pounds myself, about 10-12, so I will probably just need to put that on hold for now.

Jess- doing okay. Thanks for asking! Took a test this morning (14 DPO) and it was negative, so I am just waiting for AF to show now.

Hugs happily, fingers crossed for the next cycle..

jess how are you feeling? I hope you get your betas tomorrow so you get some idea. Living th he house pics it looks like it will be huge! Hope this means a new start, New house for your new family.

Thanks Sam, I hope so. Praying maybe 7 will be my lucky number!

Happily - any signs of AF?

Still nothing. Thanks for asking! I am just sitting here waiting and wondering. There's not even anything showing in my CM right now. I bought those FRERs last night and still have two digital epts, so if I don't have anything by either tomorrow or Friday morning, I am testing with an FRER. I guess I can still have my *fingers crossed* for now, huh? :blush:

The doctors office called and said all my blood work came back normal. Now what? Should i call them and schedule another appointment? Maybe to get Andrew a SA?

Oh my god oh my God I am so excited for you Jessie!!! I can't believe it's been that long since I've been on this site so much excitement in our group! Jessie I wish I could run to your house and hug you sending big hugs your way.
Rachel so excited that you had your doctors appointment funny you mention the discharge Because my doctor said that I had a lot of discharge but she was not concerned. when trying to get pregnant I drink grapefruit juice that helps make it Runnier. That is awesome that your doctor listens to you and is so willing to help you get pregnant I am so excited for you.
Okay I have to go feed Khloe but when I saw all of the good news I had to quick get on and write something we're doing good here cannot believe Khloe will be seven months old Lindsay I cannot believe Oakley is going to be one year old how far this group has come.
Sorry if I have spelling or other grammatical errors I am on talk to text so it's not hearing all of my words and Chloe is crying so it's picking up her crying and making up random words. Goodbye for now I will be checking in soon can't wait to hear about all the excitement in this group again Jesse I am so excited for you I cannot even tell you Rachel I'm so excited for you to because I feel like you'll be not far behind her so proud of your weight-loss you are one smoking hot bitch

Thanks Kelsey - so good to hear from you and glad everything is going well with Khloe!

Rach - definitely call from another appointment to see what's next. Maybe he will prescribe the Clomid. Your FB pics are awesome! How did you get that pics with you and all the guys?

AFM - stayed home today to study as my exam is on Monday. It's going to be a crazy weekend but I will be glad to get it over with!!! I have betas again tomorrow. Called my doctors office today for my results from yesterday but they did not call me back so I guess I will get them tomorrow. Had a lot of weird twinges today so hopefully everything is going ok in there.

Rach - def make another appointment. They may give you the clomid without getting Andrew a SA. If he has insurance it may not be a bad idea to get him scheduled for one anyway - would he be up for that?

Jess - what time do you go for betas? I can't wait to hear!

Happily - keep us updated today :)

Kelsey - so good to hear from you! I know - our babies are growing up so fast!! When are you guys planning for another? You had said it'd probably be pretty quick - are you still breastfeeding? Hope you're doing great, hun!

Sam, Mar and Mel - Hope you girls are doing great too!

Good point Lindsay! I guess i'll call and ask what the next step would be.

Jess i got to meet 3DD and Daughtry. This guy was taking the pictures and uploaded them to his flickr account. Gave me the site and i could download it! :) I had such a great time. It was so quick that i couldn't really process much. I'm just glad i have the picture to look back at! :) How are things with you? Sounds like everything is good so far. Twinges are great news as you already know! I hate waiting on dr. offices to call. Seems like eternity. Esp when you're dying to find out news. Keep us posted.

Kels it was SOOO nice hearing from you! I miss you sooo much. I'm glad Miss Khloe is doing good. I as well can't believe she's 7months and Oakley is almost a year. I am so very happy we all have stayed connected. It's so neat! So happy and thankful i have y'all to vent to! Have you saw the new Challenge is on MTV? You've prob not been able to watch it, but it's a good one!

Okay i've got to go now.... to work i go. Have a great day everyone!

Still no :witch: .

But...

I took an FRER this morning and nothing. 16 DPO. If I ovulated after I am assuming I did, there is no way I am pregnant. The last day we had sex was July 10th, and it's now 15 days after that. You would think that I'd show something by now, huh?

https://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag110/Happily_Me_TX/test_zps56d2d9bf.jpg

Keep you posted if I see that :witch: !

At the doctors office now, I will update later with my numbers from Tuesday!!

Happily - do you temp the whol month or just around O? I think it helps to see the whole month. I took some OPKs this month early which were getting dark but not a peak. Then I missed a couple days of BDing during the 4th of July weekend. When I did another OPKs after it was completely negative. But looking at my temps it looks like I O'd after that, so you just never know!

At the doctors office now, I will update later with my numbers from Tuesday!!

Happily - do you temp the whol month or just around O? I think it helps to see the whole month. I took some OPKs this month early which were getting dark but not a peak. Then I missed a couple days of BDing during the 4th of July weekend. When I did another OPKs after it was completely negative. But looking at my temps it looks like I O'd after that, so you just never know!

I just started temping several days ago, but I will be doing it all month. :thumbup: I had some issues with the first BBT I bought, so I exchanged it and got the other one in this weekend.

Yay to the update!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"