1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Happily - the way I do is when I'm looking at my chart there are words you can click on above that say "Home, Data, View, Analysis, Sharing and Chart Settings". Click on "Sharing" and then click "Get Codes" - there are 4 codes there you can get. The kind you need for this site is the "bbcode" which is the lower two. The top code puts the chart in your signature and the bottom code just puts the link that says "My Ovulation Chart". Let me know if that works! :)

I tried and it says that I have too many lines. I am thinking maybe that's a special privilege and I have not been a member long enough. It says I cannot enter html code into my signature.

Hm...I don't know! maybe they limit how much stuff we can have on there.

Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

oh did you try the bbcode? Maybe I directed you to the wrong one - try one of the other codes. I know one of them isn't compatible here - do any of you other ladies know which one she is supposed to use?

Don't think it related to length of membership. You might have to delete/combine on one line some of the writings on your signature, Thats what I had to do when I started adding links etc.

Happily - like Pink said, it has to do with the amount of writing you already have on your signture. I would add the link to the chart and then start seeing how much other stuff you can add from there (add the other stuff in stages).

Hi girls!!! How has everyone been??

Happy Canada Day from up here and Happy 4th of July in a couple more.

I'm feeling good - this little girl has a thing for kicking me through the night now. It's already waking me up, can't wait to see if this continues the bigger and the harder the kicks are.

Welcome Happily. I was the last newest addition in January and these girls have been awesome along my little adventure and now I'm 5 1/2 months along :)

Aw, mar! How fun she's already kicking you a lot! Oakley never woke me up but man he started to hurt he would kick so hard by the end! I miss that feeling a lot - really looking forward to it again. The first month after he came out was weird not feeling him anymore. Soak it up! When is your next appt? Can we get a bump pic?! :)

Jess - getting ready for o?! How's the house coming along?

It's prob just me over thinking and being wishful but the last day my nipples are very sensitive. They tickle and itch at times. Hopefully it's a good sign and not me over analyzing crap!

Fingers crossed Rachel, do you know when you might have ov'd? You bd looks good!! Have you made another appointment yet?

Jess - fab pics of the plot, looks like a lovely area can't wait to see more progression.

Mar - feeling the kicks are great aren't they. I miss it too, even the constant hiccups from him at 3am though!!

Hi Kels, Mel, Lindsay

Hi girls.... no hiccups yet but honestly, this child is awake almost as long as I am. There are very few moments in the day when she is not kicking or punching or flipping. haha!!

Here's a shot of me last weekend... 22 weeks.

Attachments

• 1012610_627149009512_1994116932_n.jpg
    1012610_627149009512_1994116932_n.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 9
Aw you look adorable Mar!! and I miss the hiccups too! Oakley was the same and was ALWAYS moving and I realized why when he came out and even in his sleep he was moving lol.

Jess - ready for O????

Hi girls! Hope you all had a great 4th (and Canada Day!) Sorry I have been MIA! Had a crazy week of work with quarter end and then Chris and I had a long weekend planned out on the boat! Had a few boat issues though so we decided to cut our trip short and now we are home. :( Boooo!!!

Mar - you look great!!! Time is really flying!

Mel - when was your next appointment? I can't remember. Hope everything is going ok.

Kelsey - your FB pics are so cute!!!

Rach - how was the concert?

Sam, Lindsay - how are you girls doing?
AFM- Not sure about O! Hopefully it did not happen the last couple days. Meant to get storm BDing in but we were up so late with friends that by the time we did get to bed I was exhausted! The house is coming along great now. We have had a lot of rain which is slowing things down but I am just glad it has started! I will be running out there tomorrow so should have some pics up on FB!

Hi ladies!

I hope everyone had a nice weekend. I had to go into work Friday, Saturday and Sunday but just for an hour or so, and we spent the rest of the day at the pool - so nice! I really got some color even though I was good about sunscreen.

Jess - I'm hoping the O is still to come! Get the BD in now! :p Your plot is looking great! :)

Can you still have a successful pregnancy if you conceived like CD26? Was wondering if that's why my books were hurting a few days ago? My LP is usually 11-12 days according to ff. So that would bring me to CD37 which is normal for me...

Rach - I think some women just have that long of a cycle so it's definitely possible - fingers crossed! You doing OPKs or temping lately?? when's that doc appointment, missy?!

Jess - about to check your chart but I think you're still in for O - keeping everything crossed for you too! Looks like you're making nice progress on your house - so exciting! Do you guys think you'll stay there a long time?

Mel - haven't checked your journal in a while - will try to today - hope everything is going great!

Sam and Kels - Hope you girls and your bubs are doing great :)

Mar and Happily - Hi!!

AFM - I have a few more days of work before vacation! we're going to NC for some beach time with Kirk's family and I can't wait!! We are also getting our house inspected/appraised today to get the rest of the construction loan money - I am beyond excited to close this chapter of our lives and really just get the money!! haha

Hope everyone is having a great week so far!

No temping and no OPKs. I feel really achy and have period like cramps today. Either AF is coming or it's baby implanting itself ;) Let's hope it's #2.

Lindsay woooHOOOO to vacation!!! Hope you have a lot of fun!! I love going to beaches. So relaxing and soothing. How did things go with the appraisal?

Did you make that appointment yet??? Hoping you'll be going in to confirm pregnancy soon here! Early pregnancy really does feel like AF is coming any second! Appraisal was good! She said congratulations as she left so I assume that means we'll see the check in the mail here shortly!!!! ahhhh - can't believe it's over! Well - the upstairs inside is done! Now we just have to do the basement and the outside/yard!

that's awesome!!! glad to hear everything went well. i always sleep better when i have a sense of accomplishment and i bet the house is ALWAYS on your mind. this vacation will be exactly what you need!! i haven't booked an appt (of course). With my luck it will be next week and i'll have AF.

No temping and no OPKs. I feel really achy and have period like cramps today. Either AF is coming or it's baby implanting itself ;) Let's hope it's #2.

Lindsay woooHOOOO to vacation!!! Hope you have a lot of fun!! I love going to beaches. So relaxing and soothing. How did things go with the appraisal?

I hope it's #2 as well!!!

Good luck!

Exciting!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Yes, Rach - the house is on my mind always! My face has been broken out for months stressing about it and finally this morning its starting to clear up! Hopefully vacation will clear ny mind :) well keep us updated with your testing/af and if the witch shows you have to promise us you will call the doc that day! Get you on some Clomid or something!

Jess - looks like you o'd! Good Bd timing too :) hope they stay up - when will you start progesterone?

Happily - great Bd schedule! You doing opks too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->