1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Pink weaning is so messy too isn't it!? I'm going to get one of those painting overalls for lexi!

Aww thanks Lindsay I know she does have character! She's started waving at me now lol!
And she's so interested in everything, I find it amazing that 5.5 month olds can be like that, i thought they were dumb until they were one!! :haha: how did your party go?

Aww jess damn it!! Damn that :af: are you feeling ok about or are you really disappointed? :hugs: I love the pic of you and your man on fb you make such a lovely couple. At least you can have some drinks too :wine:

Rach, I hope your next doc appt does confirm a pregnancy as Lindsay says. Let us know , don't leave it too long Hun.

Afm: well I've been having bad sickness but I had that with my 4th mc so it means little although I'd still rather have it than not. The thing that is making me think this pregnancy is not going to work out is that I've not been having any period type cramps - I had lots with lexi and took it as a sign things were growing. Anyway I'll likely get a scan in the next week. The gp has arranged for the early pregnancy unit to call me tomorrow to arrange a scan :)

Mel - I only had period cramps with my miscarriage and not with Oakley, so I wouldn't put too much into that! I think the period cramps are your uterus growing and since you just majorly stretched out your uterus with Lexi, I don't think you would get that again - just a thought! When's your scan?? I haven't checked your journal since this weekend!

Aww thanks Lindsay that makes me feel better! I just really haven't felt much at all maybe it's already stretched out like you said. I kind of had a more full pressure feeling with lexi though and bladder pressure almost straight away but not now. Well my scan is tomorrow morning at 9.30am! One thing is for sure my sickness is terrible, worse than I've ever known but i can't really 'feel' anything going on down there if you know what I mean!!

like they say, every pregnancy is different! I sure do feel this is another rainbow Mel! Let us know what the doctors say! Worse sickness? Maybe twins!!!!!!! :oneofeach:

Hi, ya'll! I'm new here. Trying to figure out this baby thing.

I have been diagnosed as PCOS, but that was a few years ago. I've since exercised and lost about 40 pounds, though after I got married I gained about 18 of them back. Still 22 pounds lost isn't bad and all the cysts are gone, so that's great. :winkwink:

I'm almost "geriatric" or that's what the doctor told me. I'll be 35 in September. My husband and I had a miscarriage back in January; I was just a month pregnant, so I didn't even know. I mean, I explained the symptoms to my doctor at my appointment two days later and he told me that's what it was after listening and looking around inside.

After that, I had a sonogram which revealed a CL cyst and the appearance of the beginnings of a pregnancy. Random timing for my sonogram to happen just around that time, but it did.

And then... nothing.

Since all of that, my periods have been N U T S. 28 days then 47 days than 48 days...

For a couple of months after that, the hubs and I have felt like maybe we shouldn't pursue being parents after all.

Cut to recently...about a month ago, he and I decided we really wanna try. We were CRAZY hopeful this month because I missed my period... I was two weeks late. I tested and tested and negative and negative.... and then my period came... today.

And I am soooo sad. Sooo very sad. I mean, it's not like I walk around sad, but I definitely feel it.

Anyways, that's my journey. Hoping for a BFP soon. :crib:

Baby dust to all of you! Hopefully, it will sprinkle my way and soon!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Welcome Happily to our crazy TTC world! All of us girls have been following eachother for about 2 years now! Me no luck as far as getting a baby, but almost all have! :) I hope you get your rainbow soon. I know how hard it is trying with no such luck. Don't let your doctors tell you that you're 'geriatric". Anything is possible! Good luck to you this cycle. I know about the uncertainty of cycle length. Mine varies all different lengths. We will get there! We will get our babies. Just keep trucking and trying.

We can do this!

When I go running, I tell myself that if one body is capable, my body has to be capable. (I hate running.)

This situation should be no different- barring any unknowns or total abnormalities.

If one body can get pregnant, our bodies should be able to. :thumbup:

Welcome happily. 35 is not that old. I was 38 when I was of and had my son but being called an elderly primagravida isn't nice!!! Fingers crossed you get your bfp soon.

Welcome Happily!! You have a great attitude and you will get your baby! Are you charting or using OPKs or anything like that? We all love chart stalking so let us know! I got pregnant last July 4th that ended at 9 weeks with a missed miscarriage - the baby didn't make it past 6 weeks 5 days and I had a D&C. I took two months off and was fortunate enough to get pregnant again in November and had Oakley July 27th of last year. Can't believe he's already almost 1!
So - welcome - we've all had hardships in the TTC - some more than others - but we can definitely help get you there too! :)

Mel - thinking of you today!! let us know how your scan goes ASAP - I'm going to go check your journal because I think you might have already had it due to time difference!

Welcome Happily!! You have a great attitude and you will get your baby! Are you charting or using OPKs or anything like that?

I have not charted or used anything! No real idea where to start or which is the best OPK. :wacko:

I have been tracking my periods on a little app on my iphone for "ovulation" purposes, but my periods have been wacky lately due to weight gain. I lost 40, but then gained 18 pounds back.

Where do I start? What's best?

Hiya girls they said my scan was good, strong heartbeat etc but it's 3-4 days behind my dates, they said not to worry about that at this stage. I'm quite happy but I have another scan in a few weeks, I'm going to move it to when I'm 9 weeks and not ten as I'll not be able to wait that long! Anyway I'm 7.1 weeks and measuring 6.4 days so it's not massively out but we will see anything can happen cant it?! Well her exact words were it's measuring between 6.5 and 7 weeks and that they can't be accurate at this stage. Lexi measured a few days behind at first then she crept to over a week ahead!!!

Happily - I found fertility friend to be the best and a lot of the girls on this board use it. Fertilityfriend.com you just need a basal body thermometer and you can get them at any drug store. They're more accurate than your typical thermometer going out two decimal places instead of one. Fertility friend has a great tutorial that explains how charting works but basically you take your temperature every morning at the same time before you get out of bed and after you've ovulated your temperatures will rise at least .3 degrees and will stay up until right before AF shows or if you're pregnant it will just stay up. So, that's a good way to tell if you've ovulated but does not predict it. That's where the OPKs come in. There are cheap OPKs they sell on amazon and those you use until there you get a second line that is darker than the control line - that means you'll be ovulating in the next 24hrs most likely and it's time to get to business! Some ladies use the cheap ones until they think it's positive and then use a "smiley" OPK from clearblue - they're a lot more expensive but really clear if you're ovulating!

Mel - so exciting! I don't blame you for wanting to move your scan date up! So nice you're doctor is accommodating to you! They would only scan me extra when I was having pains or something lol.

Happily - I found fertility friend to be the best and a lot of the girls on this board use it. Fertilityfriend.com you just need a basal body thermometer and you can get them at any drug store. They're more accurate than your typical thermometer going out two decimal places instead of one. Fertility friend has a great tutorial that explains how charting works but basically you take your temperature every morning at the same time before you get out of bed and after you've ovulated your temperatures will rise at least .3 degrees and will stay up until right before AF shows or if you're pregnant it will just stay up. So, that's a good way to tell if you've ovulated but does not predict it. That's where the OPKs come in. There are cheap OPKs they sell on amazon and those you use until there you get a second line that is darker than the control line - that means you'll be ovulating in the next 24hrs most likely and it's time to get to business! Some ladies use the cheap ones until they think it's positive and then use a "smiley" OPK from clearblue - they're a lot more expensive but really clear if you're ovulating!

Wow! Thanks for that great info! I just downloaded the fertility friend app on my phone. I'll be stopping for the clear blue OPKs on the way home!

I'm so beyond excited to be better equipped!

:baby::crib::yellow::pop:

No problem! And if you can - give us a link to your chart :) we can help you analyze it!

Hello everyone! :wave:

Mel - so great your scan went well. A couple days is nothing to worry about. They cannot really get perfect measurements at that stage.

Rach - you are shrinking away before our eyes!!! Way to go with the weight loss girl!!! Here's my lecture part... did you rebook your appt???

Sam - so sorry that little Ben is not feeling well!!

Lindsay - how are things doing with the house. Are you completely done now?

Mar - How are you doing girl?

Kelsey - FB photos are sooo cute!!

Welcome Happily! I use fertility friend as well - you can stalk my charts below. Let me know if you have any questions. I have used it for years and absolutely love it. I feel lost on what's going on with my body when I don't temp so I like to do it even when I am taking a break from TTC.

AFM - had a nice weekend with my aunt. Didn't get out too much because my aunt hasn't been feeling well but still had a great time. It was nice to get away. Since the damn witch got me (still spotting a bit) I'm on to next cycle!

Mel - i am so happy your appt went well!! Maybe it's another girl?! :) What is the actual date of your next appt? Oh and when is your EDD?!?

Jess - whoa already CD7? Where did the last week go? I'm glad you got to spend some time with your aunt! Sorry she's not feeling well. I will call the doctors on Tuesday, okay??? lol

Happily - good luck with all the charting and OPK's! If you want to get pregnant ASAP, charting your temps will help a lot. It will let you see what your body is gonna do. We are here for support! Don't hesitate to ask anything! :)

Lindsay - did you ever decide on what you were wanting to do with your job? I remember you said something about researching m/c's. How is the house coming along? and how is little man?

AFM - we been BDing like crazy this month. I'm hoping it's gonna stick!

Jess - let the chart stalking begin! Everything is pretty much done with the house - we are trying to get the bank to come inspect next week! Can't wait for that last check! How's everything with your house going??

Rach - why not call today to get the appointment?! I've got everything crossed for you this month! keep up the BD!!

Hope everyone is doing great!!

Happily - the way I do is when I'm looking at my chart there are words you can click on above that say "Home, Data, View, Analysis, Sharing and Chart Settings". Click on "Sharing" and then click "Get Codes" - there are 4 codes there you can get. The kind you need for this site is the "bbcode" which is the lower two. The top code puts the chart in your signature and the bottom code just puts the link that says "My Ovulation Chart". Let me know if that works! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->