1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

I agree with the girls jess. Heart beat not normally seen till over six weeks and then not every time even then. I can understand your worries but believe the tech.

Thanks girls! I am just surprised he even said that to make me worry, he should have just been like... Lets see how things look next week. I don't know. I was surprised they were doing the u/s this early anyways. I have my exam to study for this weekend so I am going to TRY to not think much about it and see what happens next week.

Jess the beta reading is wonderful!!! That is so great that it's doubling. Everything seems to be exactly on track. I know the fetal pole and heartbeat is worrying you, but don't let it. We all know in the beginning it's quite confusing because the doctors can't quite pin point everything. Hopefully next week you will get many more answers and you get to hear the heartbeat!!!! Just keep sending positive vibes to that little beanster!!! I am cheering you on!! Also i am pretty sure a lot of baby sites say you don't hear a heart beat until 6.5 weeks.

Thanks for the input on the vitamins girls. I didn't know a prenatal was the same as a multi vitamin. Guess i'll have to stop taking one.

Hey Girls!

How's everyone doing?? Jess - hope you're enjoying your weekend while still getting last minute studying in! You're going to do great! How many more do you have after this??

Oakley had his first birthday party yesterday and it went really well. Our house is pretty small until we get the basement finished so it was a bit packed in the house since it was raining outside but it was still a really great time. He got a ton of toys but didn't really like his cake much - just made a mess of it, but it was fun! Someone gave Oakley a shirt that said "Big Brother" on it and you should have 'heard' the silence in the room as everyone stares at me - it was too funny! I have no idea why they gave it to us but it definitely made everyone laugh. My mom nearly had a heart attack! Made me think no one wants us to have more kids at the moment! I still struggle with when we will try again but we'll see!

Happy 1st Birthday Oakley!!

Glad you he had such a fab time and LOL about the shirt. I think I'd have had a heart attack of someone had given Benjamin the same. As for TTC you'll know when the time is right.

Jess - hope you had a bit of time to relax this weekend with all your studying. Hoe are you feeling?

Rach - have you got another appointment booked? As for the prenatals, what are in them. I know some people call folic acid only tablets prenatals, if thats the case with you then you will still need the multivitamin. I also took b6 tablets too.

Happliy -as sign of AF

Mar - hope you are okay

Hi Kels and Mel

Not this many days! I feel like maybe I am just gonna miss my period this month. My temps are all over the place. What's weirder is I'm pretty sure I ovulated. I've had pains similar to a CL cyst.

Happily - are your cycles usually long and how long ago was your loss? Your body could just be trying to get back in sync. :hugs: I hope it goes back to normal soon so we can start stalking that chart!! :)

Jess - how'd it go?!

My loss was back in January. They are not usually this long, but I did have one long cycle two periods ago or so... I am hoping to start soon so I can start the supplements I bought and have a better idea from ya'll when I may be ovulating. My temp took a huge dip this morning, so I don't know what that is about. Maybe AF?

Happily - a big temp drop would usually indicate AF is due. I have never had long cycles so not sure what is going on with that. And added extra stress this month? That can sometimes delay or miss an ovualtion. Do you use OPK's?

Linds - are you going to get a new ticker for Oakley?

Jess- when was your exam? Hope you are okay.

Well, I had a temp drop a week or so ago and it raised again and I got another one today... hopefully AF is coming...

As for OPKs, I do use them, but I just started this month. They were light lines the entire month, but I am pretty sure I ovulated due to my body signs-eggwhite CM for a few days and pain from a CL cyst. I get that almost every few months from ovulating.

:shrug:

I just want AF to come so I can start trying again.

I think you can still get those symptoms without ovulating, the only sure sign is raised temps following ov. Your temp drop today is much bigger so I think AF may well be imminent which no one wants really but at least like you said you can start a new cycle afresh.

Happily - like Sam said - getting AF sucks but at least we can start a fresh cycle and try to figure out your cycles! You can get all the Ov symptoms and not O. Sometimes your body gears up for it but you never get the LH surge so the egg never gets released. Or if you were particularly stressed this month it may have delayed O a lot more than you thought. Keep us updated! :)

Sam - I guess I do need a new ticker! I'll have to look into them. I can't believe he's 1 already. I cut his hair this weekend and he looks so grown up! How's B doing?? How's the transition to solids going? Have you tried finger foods yet?

Jess - hope your exam went well and you're feeling OK! Temps look good!!

Hi Mel, Kels and Mar!

AFM - Oakley had his one year checkup yesterday. He's 19lbs (14%), 29.75 inches long (45%) and 47cm for head (75%). He was really wiggly for the length measurement though and I think he's longer than that, but they said he's really healthy and developing perfectly! I'm sitting here watching him eat his dinner and he's picking the peas out of the bologna - the only green veggie I can get the boy to eat! Very exciting! He had 4 shots yesterday and was pretty out of it this morning but is doing well considering! Doc said we need to get rid of the bottle :( I think this is going to be a painful process for Oakley but we'll see. he's really not fond of the sippy cup and really enjoys his bottle.

Hope you all are having a good week so far!

Happily like the girls have already said the huge temp dip would indicate AF is coming. I sure hope that is the case for you. It sucks playing the waiting game. One time i had a 72 day cycle. Drove me crazy! Good luck this next go round. Will be nice temping the whole cycle so you can see what is going on. My OPKs always seem to be light as well. I think i have an ovulation problem, honestly. I may join you on the temping this next cycle! :)

Lindsay sounds like little Oakley is doing great! Healthy is what every parent wants to hear! I hope it isn't hard to wee him off his bottle. That's funny about his birthday party with the "i'm the older brother" shirt :haha: I bet everyone got a kick out of that!

Jess how did things go?

Sam awwwwww Benjamin is soooo adorable!!! I never got to see a picture of him. What a doll!! <3

Mel how are things going with baby numero dos? I haven't had time to stalk your journal.

Still waiting on AF... I had a temp surge this morning, so... blah. I want AF to come so I can get this show started... ladida while I wait...

In the meantime, I'm just waiting until the husband's SA appointment and my appt with the GYN for some Clomid.

Slow Wednesday... exhausted. So exhausted.

Hi girls!

Happy Birthday to little Oakley! Wows he's growing up so fast!! :cake:

Sam - your avatar pic of Benjamin is so cute!!! :baby:

Rach - do you have another doctors appointment booked? What's next?

Happily - I have had some weird cycles too. I think MCs just really throw your body off. :wacko:

AFM - had my exam Monday! Ugh it was super hard, I hope I got enough right to pass. I am just soooooooo glad it's ever with. I did not sleep well Monday night still thinking about it so today I am feeling absolutely exhausted! I had a tough time today with the nausea. It was awful but I hope it's a good sign. I don't remember feeling like this others. Do any of you girls have any suggestions? The only thing that helped was munching all day. I have my scan tomorrow so hopefully everything is ok. My app says I'll be 6 weeks on Friday (been trying not too look much this time). I don't know how that doctor expected to see something last week!!!??

Yay, Jess! I'm so excited you're not feeling good! :p Lemon or orange sorbet was my saving grace with nausea! I've heard others say saltines all throughout the day help but the dryness of them made me even more nauseous. But, I got nauseous when I drank water, so I avoided dry foods. What time is your scan today?? and I have no idea why your doctor thought you'd see something last week! Your betas are higher but maybe that means twins! ooo!! :) Can't wait to hear all about it!

Thanks, my appointment is at 12:45pm. I will keep you girls posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->