1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Jess, I don't know what you have in the States but we have a store called "The Bulk Barn" up here and they sell BULK (lol) of everything from flour, candy, oatmeal, etc. That's where we found the cinnamon hearts.

AFM - I'm doing great!~! Hub and I just got back from camping with my parents. 27 weeks and I slept in a tent!!! I'm damn proud. I didn't even need much help getting in and out. lol.
Our babe is a crazy kicker and loves to live on my right side. She is currently measuring 2 weeks a head of me, but I'm okay with that. Grow GIRL Grow!!! :)

Lindsay - Aww sorry little Oakely is not feeling well :( You know its strange but I actually felt better on the boat. I think some fresh air and R&R did me some good. I actually think the progesterone might be making me feel nauseous. Today I am feeling it again. I have never felt like that any of the other times I've taken it so maybe just my own progesterone and the supplements are a lot for my body? What do you think? My doctor said they could prescribe something for the nausea but I don't want to take anything unless I have to.

Sam - Congrats on Bnejamin sleeping through the night!!!! He's a big boy now I am sure it will get better for you! How much longer do you have off of work before you go back?

Mar - glad you had a great time camping! I LOVE camping!!! I am going to have to hunt around for more red hots. I did get some cinnamon gum.

AFM - Just have work today and tomorrow and then Chris and I are taking a mini-vacation. He has a conference in Daytona Beach starting Wednesday so I am going to tag along and do some relaxing under a beach umbrella! Then we will be heading to St. Augustine for a couple days. I have never been so I'm super excited!!!

Jess - I bet your body is just actually making progesterone this time so it might be why you feel nauseous with it but my nausea would come and go too so it could just be coincidence. I didn't take anything for my nausea but that's up to you! It it gets really bad then you might want to think about it. I just remembered ginger chews helped me a lot! They had them at trader Joes or any natural type store. Hope you have a frat mini-vacation! You deserve it :)

Jess- St Augustine is AMAZING! I love it so very much! Hope you love it, too! Have fun!

Sam - WOW to little Benjamin sleeping through the night! I hope you have A LOT more nights like that! The reason Andrew said something about TTC is because he was afraid i didn't already think of a big baby bump under a wedding dress. He's totally okay with it. Thanks for all the support! :)

Lindsay - it certainly does make me appreciate the wedding planning more since we have to pay for it! :) I can't wait to see it all come together in March!! I looked up when spring starts and it's March 20th. So it's going to be a spring wedding. Woohoo! Is Oakley feeling okay? I know you said he had a temp, but is he showing any other signs of not feeling good? Poor monkey <3 I honestly think it's crazy too that doctors want babies off bottles at 1 year. Eventually Oakley will get use to sippy cups. I think what you're doing is a great start. Yay for Kirk getting to be home for a couple of days!

Mar - That is awesome your little baby girl is growing so big! Can't believe you're more than half way! Woohoo to sleeping in a tent lol. My body would've ached.

Jess - have tons of fun in St. Augustine!! Sounds like so much fun. As far as your nausea... maybe you are taking too much progesterone? I honestly don't know, but if it's making you sick when you take it then that is the only thing i can think of. Maybe ask your doctor when you have your next appt. What is the date of your next appt? I can't wait to hear all the good news!!!

Happily - i hope AF comes for you soon.

Happily - how you doing? I see your temp is back up. You plan on going to the doc if af doesn't show soon? How did DHs SA go?

Rach - how exciting about a spring wedding! Did you officially book it?! Can't wait to hear all about the planning!

Hope everyone else is doing great!

Oakley is doing ok, poor booger still had a fever by the afternoon yesterday. Im supposed to go to a bachelorette party all weekend this weekend but I'm really not feeling it with Oakley being on the mend! We'll see...

Well, yup, my temp is back up. I have my pap scheduled for August 16, so I'll talk to the doctor about it then. According to an app I have had in my phone for a year or so, I should be starting my period this Friday/ Saturday. I had forgotten about that app since using FF, which I only started a month ago, so I realized maybe I shouldn't be too concerned until that app's date comes and goes. All these apps are confusing. In fact, FFs predicted date is this Friday, too. I gotta purge my phone maybe. :haha:

:thumbup: Thank you for asking and for the concern! Hope Oakley feels better so you can par-tay AND so he doesn't feel so sick.

As for the SA, my husband and I decided to hold off on it until we have at least a month or two where we actually BD often. His sex drive is up, up, up, so we are going to try the old-fashioned way for a couple of months. I think our lack of consistent BDing was a huge part of our issue.

Hope everyone is doing well and staying positive. It's been working for me! I feel totally at peace today for some reason. :happydance:

Rach - did you pick a date? We had to pay for our wedding too so it definitely makes you be a little more cautious about things.

Happily - or the first year we were TTC we were totally missing the "window if opportunity." Once i started temping and charting is has been. Lot easier for us. Glad your OH's drive is up. Hopefully you will be able to catch that egg yourself.

Lindsay - hope Oakley is feeling better for the weekend.

AFM - called the doc today about the nausea, they told me I need to stay on the progesterone and just to tough it out :growlmad: Heading on our mini-trip tomorrow so hopefully that will get my mind of of things.

I agree Jess, I would just try to tough it out. I know it sucks but if it make a healthy baby, then bring it on - right?? I didn't feel sick at all with the first pregnancy and couldn't stop throwing up with Oakley so I take it as a good sign! Have a great time on your mini-vaca! when do you find out about your exam? got everything crossed for you! :)

Oakley is still running a fever this morning. I saw him putting his shoulder up to his ear so I'm worrying now he has an ear infection - I had a lot of trouble with ear infections when I was little. I just tried to take his temp again and we are in full meltdown so I have to go! Hope you ladies are great! xoxo

Enjoy your mini trip, Jess!! Hope you have lots of fun and i hope the nausea can at least make it tolerable for you to be able to enjoy yourself. You'll have to post pics on facebook! I'm glad you called your doctor about the progesterone. At least you got some insight on it.

Happily your AF is hiding in a good spot, isn't she? Grrr :grr: As far as your H goes, i would of went to the SA just to rule one more thing out, but that's me. I can't believe you're CD 44. Have you ever had an AF this long? When you had your m/c how many days was your cycle then? I hope she shows her ugly face soon...

Lindsay how is Oakley doing today? He still have a fever? I hope it starts to go away. You deserve to go to the bachelorette party and have some fun!! How is Kirk liking being home? You enjoying your time with him? :)

Mel, Sam, Kelsey where ever you are... i hope everything is going good!!

AFM i woke up this morning and hit the 50 lb mark! WOOHOO! I am so excited lol. I was at a plateau for SO long about 10 days ago. I finally broke through and ever since i been knocking the numbers out. I don't think i was eating enough for what my body wants (1200 cals) so i upped it to 1300-1400. That has seemed to help!! YAYYY. I feel like doing a back flip LOL

Lindsay we must have updated at the same time! I'm so sorry Oakley isn't feeling well. Poor baby. Are you going to book him a dr. appt for his ear? I luckily have never had an ear infection, but you're probably right since he his putting his shoulder up to his ear. Sending Oakley tons of lovins and hope he gets better soon!

Thanks! Yea - I'm going to make him an appointment tomorrow if he still isn't feeling good then. I just want to give it one more day because I'm not totally convinced it's his ear since he had those vaccines last week and they warned me he might run a temperature 7-12 days later, so we'll see!

Great job on the weight loss Rach!! That's amazing! You must feel fantastic!! weightloss is so difficult! I bet you look amazing! :)

According to FF and My Days, based on my history, I should start Friday... I am used to going back to 28 day cycle right after a long cycle, but maybe not this time... After my miscarriage, she came about CD45 or so.

Still waiting on her... another slight temp raise this morning, so I guess she is still hiding. I thought for sure the temp dip earlier in the week would've brought her out.

Yeah, I am kinda thinking I might have him go for an SA on Monday just to be safe...

It has been too quiet in here the last few days! I had to check and make sure i didn't unsubscribe to this thread lol. How is everyone doing?

You having fun Jess?!

Happily i see there's still no AF :nope: your temps are back up. Grr!! Is your husband going to his SA tmrw?

Lindsay is Oakley feeling better? I sure hope so! <3

AFM i got AF yesterday. Seems like the more weight i'm losing, the more my body is trying to regulate itself (knock on wood). Last month was a 32 day cycle and this month was a 30! I am happy with that. Anywho this will be cycle 24 for me TTC. Although we may just NTNP up until the wedding. Just kinda BDing around the time i'd O, but not actually use OPKs or anything else. Whatever happens, happens! :) Although we will be technically still trying.

Hi Rach! :wave:

We are having a great time on vacation, but time to head home today Booooo! I am excited to see the house though. They got a lot done while we've been gone this week.

I think your plan is a good one. You never know, it may just happen when you're not paying attention. Did you end up picking your wedding date?

Hey girls! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Rach - sorry the witch got you! I think that's a great plan about ntnp while wedding planning. Did you already book the place? So exciting! How are you feeking after losing so much weight? I bet you look fantastic!

Jess - hope you had a great vacation! Did you get to see the house? How are you feeling?

Sam, kels, mar, happily, mel - how you all doing? Hope you're great :)

Afm - oakley has been off and on good. Stayed home this weekend to keep an eye on him and we bad a great night friday but a bad night last night. Hoping it's just the painfulness of weaning off the bottle. I will take him tothe doc this week if he keeps acting funny.

Lindsay - awe sorry Oakleyis not feeling well :( On a brighter note, I absolutely love your family beach pics!!

We went by the house this afternoon. They did so much work this week, it's really exciting to see it come together! I will post a few pics shortly. I am still feeling like crap. When the progesterone wears off a bit I feel better but until then I feel absolutely awful. I might call the doc again tomorrow to see if there's anything I can take, I don't know how much more of this I can handle. The thought of food just turns my stomach.

How is everyone else doing?

Oh jess! That sucks... my nausea was Horrible as well. They prescribed me dilection!

I go for my glucose test today - in about 30 minutes actually. Hoping that comes back good as gold! Mind you, delivery this wee girl a week or so early wouldn't be the WORST thing in the world. Can't wait to meet her!

Mar - did the Dilection help? I am going to call them this afternoon because they are usually really busy Monday mornings.

How was the glucose test? I had to do the 4 hour one as part of my RPL testing and it was awful. I was sooooo hungry.

Aw Jess, I'm sorry you're feeling so ill! It's got to be a good sign though, right? When is your next appointment and/or scan? The house is looking great! I bet you're getting antsy now! When is the completion date scheduled for?

Mar - how'd the glucose test go? When do you get the results?

How's everyone else doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->