1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Any pink would worry me too but try to not stress about it too much. Especially without cramps, the docs make no big deal about it, no matter how much it stresses us. When is your apt again?? I haven't called the doctor yet. If I get out of work early enough today I'll call - otherwise I'll call on Monday. I don't know why I'm putting it off. You're 8wks 1day today?

Went to the drs at 1130 because of the spotting. I'm left with even more questions. The dr went over my sonogram with me. Said baby looked okay but he did see a dermoid tumor in my right ovary and a cyst in my left ovary. He said the dangers of that to the baby are none, but it may be affecting my hormone levels (progesterone). He scheduled me another scan on Monday at 1030am. I have to go see my original dr later that day at 230pm. He asked if we heard a heartbeat and i said yes. He said well that's good because only 3% who have a heartbeat ends bad. So that gave me a little bit of assurance. He said the tumor could be a reason why i am spotting because it's left over from when i ovulated..... or something like that. I didn't follow that part. I am just anxious now for Monday to get here....

Ugh! How frustrating you're left with more questions and he wasn't more reassuring! Sounds like what's going on has nothing to do with the baby - did you get a scan today? Everything is going to be fine but I'm so sorry they're stressing you out!! Glad you're getting it checked out though. Keep us updated!

nope no scan today. I get one monday. can't help but freak that im that unlucky 3%. ugh. in my heart I truly feel that everything is going to be ok but I don't like feeling like the doctors could have done something more earlier and not have caught it. It pisses me off more than anything. low progesterone would explain why I don't feel many symptoms

You can call and ask if in your bloodwork your progesterone was low - they always measured it when I got my betas done. If you have a cyst - it should be pumping progesterone.

Rach - sorry things don't seem to be straight forward but an the plus side the baby seems to be okay. I can understand being frustrated having more questions than answers and I am sure all will shown to be well on Monday. Its not what you want though but you'll get to see beanie sooner. Hopefully they'll have checked your progesterone, will you ring up to check like Linds suggests?

Linds -yay for a great set of tests and progression. I never tire of seeing them and things are looking great. I can understand your reluctance about going to the Dr but if things continue as they are with the tests then I think you'll fell happier to get them checked out on Monday.

Kels- saw Khloes pic on FB looks like she is doing okay after her op. Did they get the fever sorted and hope she is feeling much better today.

alyssa - How did the house thing go after they sorted the tank?

aafm - today my cough and breathing much worse, my back is hurting now from all the coughing and I am having little leaks when coughing is strongest. Tempted to start the steroid tabs but will see how things are tomorrow. Feeling very sorry for myself, didn't help when B headbutted me right on the nose this evening.

Feeling some movements, still not convinced it is baby but don't think its anything else either. I didn't feel much till nearer 18-19 weeks with B and even then it was more like tiny bubbles/fluttering this is more like one big bubble popping randomly.

omg can anyone shed some light on this? after i ate dinner tonight Andrew and i went to Walmart. I was walking around and all of a sudden i felt HORRIBLE. I started getting a bad hot flash, feverish, nauseous, dizzy and i honestly felt like i was going to faint. The lights seemed to be getting brighter and brighter. It lasted for about 3 mins. I feel better now, but i have no idea what that was and it scared the shit out of me.

Rach - I got that early too with Oakley - I always thought it was because I threw up so much but sounds like that's just a general pregnancy thing. How are you feeling today??

Sam - :hugs: to you hun! I'm so sorry you're feeling so ill! I can't imagine not being able to breathe well! Must be so scary! I get frustrated when I can't breathe through my nose!! I'm on my fourth cold of the season and this was the shortest one yet - hoping that means I'm building up some good immunity and it will be the last for this year! How's B doing?? Sleeping any better?? How are you feeling?? I think you could definitely be feeling movement at 16 weeks! I did with Mr. O! They say you feel boys earlier ;) but maybe you feel the second baby sooner as well! haha. Any thoughts on what you might have? When is your scan to see?

Kels - how's Khloe doing post tubes?? I hope well!! After your mini-pregnancy "scare" have you started thinking about trying again??

Jess - how you feeling??? You're getting so close now!! Love the new stroller! Great choice!

Alyssa - how you doing, hun? I'll check your chart after I post - FX AF showed!!

AFM - Insomnia has begun as well as IBS type symptoms, I was hoping that was just nerves with Oakley but I'm thinking it's here to stay - but that's fine! I'll take any symptom I can get right now. Tiredness is there but I haven't been able to decide if that's just me recovering from the cold or pregnancy related (or both). I also have gotten the cramps in my collarbone area that you get if you've run a lot - it's in my journal with Oakley really early on...I wonder what causes that!!? So weird!

thats all great signs Lindsay since youre having the similar symptoms again! I pray everything stays good :)

afm idk if I ate something bad last night or what but at 430 this morning it all started. i feel extremely nauseous at times. under my belly button area cramped so bad like a stomach bug. I had two bowel movements and I still felt bad. it lasted 2 hrs and then finally was able to sleep another hour until I started feeling sick again. I feel so off right now. I got to work at 10 today and man I hope I dont feel like this all day. I do remember feeling this similar feeling around 5 weeks but not this bad. idk if I just ate alot of bad stuff yesterday or what.

I bet you're starting to get morning sickness - take it easy today at work if you can! I found fruit popsicles or citrus sorbet really made me feel better. I also sucked on jolly ranchers during the day to help me get through some of the nauseous moments but still needed to be productive! :hugs: hun - good signs!

I got a ticker....I don't want to jinx myself but I feel so much more optimistic this time that I went ahead and did it. I have two more digi's left - I did the first one on Thursday morning and got the 2-3, so I should get 3+ at the latest by Thursday. I'm tempted to try it tomorrow but don't want to disappoint myself either.
I did the Chinese gender thing on a few different sites and they all say girl - we'll see!

Rach - not sure what that might have been that happened whilst out shopping. I had something similar a few years ago not pg related and I ended up sitting on Marks and Spencers loo for 45 minutes as it also affected my vision (like the 'snow' on TV), sweating etc. One of the Drs thought is was hormone related so maybe that plus the nausea is the pg hormones and the start of ms.

Linds - yay for the ticker! I think waiting a few more days for the digi is the best as I know things are going to be great but if it doesn't change to 3+ as fast as you want it to then like you say might feel disappointed. All my online chinese gender things say girl for me too and the fact, according to everyone at work, I have had different syptoms means it MUST be a girl LOL! I ahve my scan 5th March so we should be able to find out then.

Hi Kels, Jess, alyssa and Mar.

afm -feeling a bit better today so might not need the steroids. Could do with a bit of 2nd tri bloom!!! Asthma is very scary at times, this is the worse I have been in many, many years but I am not as bad as some that have had to be hospitalised. Anyway hopefully I am on the mend.

Benjamin is walking on his own al ot more the last day or 2. Before he would only walk with encouragement between me and OH but now he is letting go of the wall and walking halfway across the living room or from toy to toy. Obviously he still has his falls but he is definitely getting more confident with himself.

Glad you're feeling better and yay for walking! Be ready for bloody lips! Oakley fell a lot when he learned how to walk and bumped his face so much we would see blood frequently! It was awful but they have to learn!

I'm glad you're feeling a little better Sam. I hope no steroids needed for you. im glad little B is getting the hang of walking! such a big boy!!!

Linds woohoo to a ticker!!!! that's awesome. I would try your cb test on Tuesday just to see!!

I couldn't resist and I did it this morning - still 2-3 but I did a cheapie test and it's def darker than a few days ago so I'm still feeling good :p Went to my workout this morning and ever since my ear has been killing me - guess some of my leftover runny nose has made it to my ear. Ugh! I had some topical antibiotic that we used for a rash of Oakley's so I put some on a Q-tip and put it back in my sinuses on the side the ear hurts to hopefully clear up any infection that may be going on in there. a decongestant would be so lovely right now but I just can't bring myself to do it! Especially since I feel fine other than the runny nose/ear ache!

How's everyone else doing?? Having a good weekend??

Well my sono is at 1030 in the morning. Praying little peanut is still growing :)

hey Jess do you have any more pics of the bump? !?!

lindsay you feeling any better? are you calling dr today to schedule blood work for HCG levels?!

Lindsay – Yeah for the new ticket!!! Your tests look great. I am so excited for you guys! :yipee:

Rach – Good luck for your appointment today. Definitely have them check progesterone levels because that’s an easy fix! Don’t worry about your sister, it will be nice to have someone else to share your pregnancy yet and as far as stealing all the thunder… if your family knows what you’ve been through on this journey… you still deserve all the thunder!!! Between your weightloss and your determination to not give up… you’re amazing!!!

Kelsey – saw little khloe’s pics from the hospital. What a little trouper she is! Hopefully this will clear everything up for her.

Sam – So sorry you’re not feeling well. :hugs: Hopefully its better today! Let us know how it goes with your appointment. I bet that’s your little bean moving. You’re probably more in tune to it now that you’ve been though it once. Saw the little B has a tooth coming in – yeah!!! … and walking on his own! He’s growing up so fast!

Alyssa – how is your kitty doing? How are things going with the house! Things started to turn positive for me after I turned my work upside down with our moving etc. I have everything crossed that it will be the same for you. Just when you’re distracted and not expecting it!!!

Mel – saw you have 1 week left!!!

AFM – we had Chris’ work shower last week. They had a really nice one with almost 50 people and we got a lot of nice stuff. Tried to get things organized last nice and doing my thank you cards over the next couple of days. My regular shower is this weekend and having a work shower the following week. Called BuyBuy Baby about my furniture and they are still showing March 10th as an arrival date but they told me they have a truck coming today with furniture so they want me to call back this afternoon to check. I am so hoping that my furniture is on it!!!
Chris and I completed our 3 Labor and Delivery classes last week, really great info and this week we have the infant care class. I also signed up for the Breastfeeding class later this month. Our insurance sent my breast pump to me over the weekend so I need to look at the manual to see how it works. The originally said they were sending some off brand pump but I received a Medela Advanced (backpack) pump so I’m excited.

Can't wait to see the new scan pics Rach. I am rubbish with time difference. Its Monday mid afternoon here so hopefully you won't have too long to wait.

Linds- how are you feeling? Hope the improvised antibiotic nose thing has helped!! Will you go to the Drs today for your betas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->