1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Every time you get a positive OPK - I would take a HPT just to be sure :) Glad the doc appointment is around the corner so you can get answers soon!!

I can't wait for you to get on Clomid Alyssa. Will be a blessing bcz you won't be having these long cycles.

Thanks... I'm still hoping I do O soon so I can get AF naturally and not have to induce one. Fingers crossed. If I haven't O'd by the time I see the doc, I'll definitely take it at that point.

Hi Ladies!!

Just got back from the doctor for Oakley and his ears and chest are completely clear. He's been super fussy and digging at his ears so I thought for sure they were going to tell me they're infected again. She said sometimes kids dig at their ears when they're getting molars because it causes pressure from the pain. Who knows!

Alyssa - do you have a closing date on your house yet???

Rach - how you feeling???

Hi everyone else!!

Glad Oakley is all clear. How are you feeling?

I'm doing okay. Just took a tiny nap. Unreal how great I feel being pregnant. Everyone has made me think pregnancy is terrifying with symptoms, but me... I seriously feel great. Sore bbs whenever they want to come and go. Never nauseous really. Just light headed and dizzy here and there. Sometimes it's hard to remember I am pregnant. I'm thankful for it but at the same time I worry and wonder if little nuggets heart is still beating. Haven't had any luck on thr doppler yet. Will be 9 weeks tmrw!!!

I'm doing pretty good. You're lucky you feel.great :) I feel pregnant so I'm taking comfort in that. Waves of tiredness and dizzy spells but that is mostly just at night. I have crazy hunger cravings that sometimes get completely squashed by food aversion as soon as the food is in front of me. I didn't really get sick until after 6 weeks with oakley so we'll see how I feel next week. Just happy tohave a good feeling about this prenancy.

Thats good! It certainly is reassuring to have the strong symptoms. Last night I started getting sick again. Chest was real tight and nose is stuffy. Then I started feeling sick in the other way and threw up at 330. I will NEVER eat bbq chips again! Lets just say my throat burns. Not sure if it wad MS or just what I ate.

Aw, sorry you got sick, Rach! You have more mucus production in general just from being pregnant so even the slightest trigger can make you feel awful! Happy 9 weeks, by the way!! how exciting!! Your wedding is RIGHT around the corner!! Have your pants been getting snug yet? I needed a belly band by 9 weeks with Oakley, I think!

I got another positive OPK this morning. Would you ladies mind looking at my chart to see what you think? Do you think my more stable temps are a sign of my body gearing up to O?

Alyssa - i suck at the charting. Lindsay and Sam are pretty good with it. Sorry i can't help :(

Lindsay - i am definitely getting some bloat. It could be from all the bad foods i've eaten lately. I feel so fat for everything i wear lol. I took a picture to see if it was just me or if i was actually getting fat. My stomach is definitely bloating. Here's a pic.

P.s. my room is always a mess LOL. Please don't judge ;)

Attachments

• 9weeksPG.jpg
    9weeksPG.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 7
Alyssa - I stalk your chart daily...literally :p I'm hoping your temps stabilizing means your body is trying to O - they're around the same temp as right before you O'd in the previous cycle. In the previous cycle I see the temp dip has an open circle so I disregard that one, so fingers crossed for you that's what your body is doing!! I see you've had a lot of EWCM or watery CM but has it seemed to be increased lately?

Rach - I don't think you even look bloated - still lookin great but I know what you mean about feeling bloated! I'm waiting for that to kick in for me. Every time I go to button my jeans I wonder if it's going to be tighter haha. I gave all my maternity clothes to a girl here at work to wear for her pregnancy and she delivered at the end of November, so I'm hoping I won't have to have an awkward conversation with her to get them back - hoping my body will cooperate with me to not show too early! lol

Jess - I want to see a pic of the furniture!!

Kels - how is Khloe girl with the new and improved ears??

Mar - how's Ariah doing??

Sam - how's Ben doing?? Sleeping better?? How about you?? on the mend??

Alyssa - I have lurked at work but haven't had chance to post. As the other ladies have said we are here for you and I know it can't be easy seeing us pg. But we all have different stories and have found comfort and support in one another and we are here for you too.

It does look like your temps aren't fluctuating as much and as Linds say they are similar to pre ov last time so I am keeping it all crossed these +ve opks really are the real deal this time. Glad your kitty is doing much better and the house went well. So you could be in by the end of the month, how exciting.

Linds - glad O got the all clear with his ears. What did the ENT guy say about tubes, will you wait and see or get them just in case? Keep the PMA as things are sounding great. Can you ask your friend for them back as you want to lend them out again? Do you see here often? Might be a bit awkward of she see you in them soon after you ask for them back!!

Rach -you look awesome!!! I can't see any bloat but I think its more of a feeling in yourself than what other people can see. Hope things have settled down and it wasn't a bad batch of food. Like I said before my friend on another thread had no symptoms during her pg and all was well. You may start to feel some things from the progesterone meds, so glad they got your started on them.

Hi Mar, Kels and Jess.

afm - Benjamin is doing so well with his walking I am thinking about buying his first pair of shoes but can't see him liking them at all. It a job keeping his socks on of he thinks he can get them off. OH has been ill with man flu and off work since Wednesday. I am not the most sympathetic but then he is melodramatic with it all that winds me up. I was SOO ill when he was off skiing and I still had to look after B and get up loads at night with him. I have found amazon lovefilm so am catching up with the last 4 series of Greys Anatomy, Downton Abbey. When they have finished any other series you recommend?

I am feeling much better, still cough and breathlessness when doing any exertion but otherwise much better.

Rach- you look great! I honestly can't tell the difference.

Sam- glad you're feeling better! I really like Private Practice, the Greys Anatomy spinoff. Might be worth a shot.

I hope I O, but I hope it's either today or not until Monday... We BD'd like crazy this week, but I'm on my way to NYC right now for work, waiting for the train in fact. Won't see Rob again until Sunday night! Do you think there would even be a chance if I O on Saturday or Sunday? I was SUPER emotional today, had to leave my classroom because my kids were making me so crazy I burst into tears (and they really weren't doing anything!). It will SUCK to miss our chance this cycle, but at least it'll be over even if we do.

I think if you ov Sat then you'll still be in with a great shot and if it's Sunday then your be home in time for that.

Yea I agree Alyssa - even if you O on Saturday you've got the days before covered and if you O Sunday you'll take care of it Monday - you're good!!

ABout to go to dinner just wanted to throw those two cents in before I left!!

Omg! This lady i work with, her daughter is due middle of March. Well yesterday she was at home and saw her mucus plug had came out. She was also having really bad contractions. She immediately went to the hospital. The dr said it was way too early for baby to come. So he gave her medicine to stop the contractions and sent her home. This was about 330 yesterday afternoon. Well, about 5/530 yesterday evening she was sitting there and all of a sudden her baby was all the way out and she delivered the baby by herself. She called the life squad and her mother. Her mom BEAT the squad to her house. They then brought baby and mom to the hospital. Turns out baby is healthy and 5 lbs!! He is so adorable. But could you imagine that birth story!?!? OMG how horrifying lol.

Glad you're feeling better Sam. Sorry OH isn't feeling good. I hope that sickness leaves your house. I'm feeling sick again myself too. Just got over it a week ago.

Oh god, Rachael, that's horrible... I hope everyone is okay!

I had a huge temp spike this morning... I did go to bed really late and only got three hours of sleep before I temped, so it will need to wait 3 days to see. I'm actually super anxious that we didn't BD Friday/Saturday and mad at my body. Why did I finally O on day 74 when I wasn't able to BD on the best two days?? So unfair.

I am having a great time in the city, though... Work is great, I'm spending time with friends, I even get to see a show on Broadway today! (total fluke but hey, I'll go with it!)

How's everyone's weekend? Sam, how are you feeling?

lol omg Rach! that's wild. NO I can't imagine that being my birth story.

Hang in there, Alyssa.

Sam, Rach, Jess and Linds -- hope all the little beans are doing well.

everyone else - hi!! If you are in a location that has been getting hammered by snow, I hope you are doing better than I am. I've got a horrible case of cabin fever. Luckily I have Mom and Baby Bootcamp on Mondays and roller derby practice a couple times a week (if my hubby makes it home from work in time) so that I can at least get out for an hour or two.

yesterday I was went wedding dress shopping with my bestie and left Ariah with my hub for 7 hours. WE ALL DID GREAT! I bought a manual pump and pumped while I was driving lol. it all worked out...but I felt quite anxious at first.

OMG Rach that sounds horrible - so glad to hear everyone is OK!! Guess baby was just really ready to join the world!! How scary!!

Alyssa - I have everything crossed for you that you O'd and that you caught it! They say BDing a couple days before O is good because you'll have spermies waiting for the egg to pop out! So I think you've got it covered!! and if not - then at least you don't need the medicine to bring AF and you can move onto a clomid cycle next!!

Mar - yay for getting some time to yourself!! It's so difficult at first! Are you all in a nice schedule with sleeping now? When do you go back to work? Do you have a nice break?

AFM - my stomach is pretty uneasy today. I've been feeling uneasy lately but not like this morning. It hasn't been enough to keep me from eating until today. I forced myself to eat something and then I started feeling better and once I got up and started doing laundry and stuff around the house I actually feel a lot better. Need to keep distracting myself, I suppose!! Wonder if this means it's another boy since it seems to be similar symptoms to what I had with O - although I don't remember being this tired with Oakley!

Lindsay - I'm glad you're feeling sickly. For some weird reason I get sick to my stomach when I blow dry my hair. how weird? I also feel worse when I'm up doing stuff vs. sitting down. So strange how we're all different!

Alyssa - I agree with Linds. If you didn't catch O atleast you won't need meds and can get on with Clomid!!

Mar - glad daddy and baby did great together. Probably was nice for you to get out and enjoy yourself. Of course ik u missed LO.

AFM I'm just moving along. I thought for a split second I heard babies hb yesterday with doppler, but I'm thinking not. So aggravating lol. I just wanna hear my little nugget!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->