1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Kelsey - you need to test! LOL i can't wait to hear. Only way you'll know is if you :test:

Jessie - so happy the bean is looking good!! that's great news. So hard to stay positive during a pregnancy after a loss but as long as you keep getting into the dr's and seeing that bean grow, it makes it all easier.

Lindsay - how are you doing today girly? How you feeling? Still feel nauseous?!

Mel - are you celebrating!?!? Soo awesome to get that BFP. I can't wait to try again soon!

Kelsey - you need to test! LOL i can't wait to hear. Only way you'll know is if you :test:

Jessie - so happy the bean is looking good!! that's great news. So hard to stay positive during a pregnancy after a loss but as long as you keep getting into the dr's and seeing that bean grow, it makes it all easier.

Lindsay - how are you doing today girly? How you feeling? Still feel nauseous?!

Mel - are you celebrating!?!? Soo awesome to get that BFP. I can't wait to try again soon!

Very nauseous! Yay! Boobs killing me! :happydance: woo woo!

Hi ladies,
Here's one of my pics from today.:baby:

Attachments

• US Pic 12.8.11.jpg
    US Pic 12.8.11.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
Hey girls your ultrasound pics look great, Rachael sorry the witch showed up. Good luck for next month. How r u girls going i wanna see some more BFP. Im 5dpo i think so ages till i can test. I have been finding it hard lately not having Maddy here, i think its harder now because i know she would have been here now and my best friend is due any day now, we were suposed to do this together. Oh well what can ya do hey. I saw that the Duggers ( i think thats there name) the ones with the 19 kids just lost there baby, she was in her second trimester. So sad another angel.

OMG MEL i just saw you got a BFP Woohoo im so happy for you:happydance: and i would love to see a pic of your test too. This is a lucky thread.

KELSEY have you tested yet cant wait to see your bfp too.

Jessie - Great picture!! :happydance: how exciting!! I can't wait for my next scan! Ugh, wish I knew when it was going to be!

Mel - How you doing today???

Kelsey - Your chart looks awesome - I'm so excited to see it today, I hope you're testing today!

Eliza - Sorry your missing maddy lately, but she's always going to be with you and you'll have a new little baby to spoil very soon - this is a very lucky thread!

Eliza - I am so sorry again about Maddy. I can't even imagine how hard it must be for you. I hope you will be blessed with another little bean soon... like THIS cycle!!! :hugs:

Kelsey - where are you. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for your FMU test of the day. :test:

Mel - are you out celebrating? How are you doing today? :yipee:

Rachel - hope you are hanging in there. :hugs:

Lindsay - when is your next doctors visit? :pink:

As for me, I leave for my cruise tomorrow for 7 days. Can you believe it. I will be back right in time for Christmas and to ring in a new year. :xmas7: 2011 has not been that great for me.
Anyway, I will be posting for another day or so but I hope to be coming back to a thread of :bfp: !!! I can't wait!!

I don't know when my next scan is :( My doctor wants me to come in the week before or after christmas but they didn't have anything available until January 4th for a first real prenatal appointment. I told them I will go insane if I have to wait that long. So, the scheduling lady has my name on a sticky and as soon as she gets a cancellation she's going to call me and let me know when. She said if she doesn't get anything by later next week, they'll just do another viability scan and do my first real prenatal appointment in January - which would be fine with me as long as I can see my baby is OK between now and January.

:bfn: and the spotting has begun. Ugg....I guess the only real positive I can think of (although right now I just want to lay in bed and :cry:) is at least my LP is getting back to normal and I'm not having the brown spotting for 2 days before AF. It was stupid of me to get excited like that....
ugg....:nope:

Lindsay - good luck with getting an appt! Fx'd for you. I know I'd act the same as you.

Eliza - I'm thinking of you today. I know how difficult it must be but i can't imagine everything you went through. Stay strong hun. You will get your rainbow soon! I heard about michelle duggars too. So sad :(

Kelsey - did ya TESt?!?!?!

They just called and said they have a slot available on Monday so that's a week earlier than the doc suggested so they put me in the slot and are just waiting to hear back from ky doc if that's ok...i hope so! since its a monday I could have my SIL scan me :)

Sorry the witch is after you Kelsey! I thought this was the cycleyour chart looked great! But that is great news that you LP is lengthening!

Hope everyone else is having a great Friday!

Kelsey - I am so sorry. That damn witch!!! Ugh how we hate her!!!!! :devil:

Lindsay - glad they were able to get you in sooner. So is that just a regular office visit and then you are going to get SIl to do a scan too? The scans this time around are so comforting. I wish I had some connections to get a couple more. I think I'd be in for one every couple weeks. I am a little worried about not getting one until after the new year but maybe doc will change his mind when I see him on the 20th.

Hiya girls! Had some catching up to do! I had my intralipid drip today to suppress my immune system! It was fine, completely painless.

Jessie - that's wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: :yipee: Such a great clear picture!!!! So pleased for you :hugs: :friends: :happydance:

so how big is the little bean now? x x x

Hi ladies,
Here's one of my pics from today.:baby:

Aww Eliza, it's so painful to even read, :cry: I just cannot imagine what you must be going through. Your little angel Maddy will be up in heaven watching over her wonderful mummy who loves her so much :hugs: :hugs: I hope the pain eases a tiny tiny bit with each passing day for you, I really do. x x x x x x x

Hey girls your ultrasound pics look great, Rachael sorry the witch showed up. Good luck for next month. How r u girls going i wanna see some more BFP. Im 5dpo i think so ages till i can test. I have been finding it hard lately not having Maddy here, i think its harder now because i know she would have been here now and my best friend is due any day now, we were suposed to do this together. Oh well what can ya do hey. I saw that the Duggers ( i think thats there name) the ones with the 19 kids just lost there baby, she was in her second trimester. So sad another angel.

:bfn: and the spotting has begun. Ugg....I guess the only real positive I can think of (although right now I just want to lay in bed and :cry:) is at least my LP is getting back to normal and I'm not having the brown spotting for 2 days before AF. It was stupid of me to get excited like that....
ugg....:nope:

Aww kelsey, that doesn't sound too good :cry: I'm sorry :hugs: :friends: :hugs:

:hugs: I think it's impossible not to get excited, don't beat yourself up. x x x x

Lindsay - good luck with getting an appt! Fx'd for you. I know I'd act the same as you.

Eliza - I'm thinking of you today. I know how difficult it must be but i can't imagine everything you went through. Stay strong hun. You will get your rainbow soon! I heard about michelle duggars too. So sad :(

Kelsey - did ya TESt?!?!?!

They just called and said they have a slot available on Monday so that's a week earlier than the doc suggested so they put me in the slot and are just waiting to hear back from ky doc if that's ok...i hope so! since its a monday I could have my SIL scan me :)

Sorry the witch is after you Kelsey! I thought this was the cycleyour chart looked great! But that is great news that you LP is lengthening!

Hope everyone else is having a great Friday!

That's good news about the scan lindsay! it would be far too long to wait otherwise! Did you get it?! Hope so x x x

Kelsey were in it together!! Another time to use our cbfm!! I know it doesn't take away the hurt of th biatch AF but we do have eachother!!

Lindsay woohooo one week sooner!!! That's awesome! I bet you're excited.

Sorry can't read everything on here right now. I'm at work, booo!

Love the picture Jessie, looks great!! Have so much fun on your cruise, we'll miss you!!
Eliza, so sorry to hear you're also struggling. Week until testing for you though, and you'll have to be our next BFP!!! FX'd hun, having any symptoms?
Lindsay, very excited you will get an ultrasound earlier than expected! Love seeing the pictures girls!
Mel, how have you been feeling?! When is your first u/s!?
Now that I've come to the realization that I will not be PG by my due date, I'm a bit of a mess. I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but my doctor said I can try Clomid this cycle....so I guess we'll see what happens. I pray it's my miracle baby maker. Rachael I'm going to love my monitor even more this month because from what I've read Clomid can make you OV on a different day sometimes. I won't have to worry so much about missing OV cuz of my dear monitor.

Kelsey - I am so sorry. That damn witch!!! Ugh how we hate her!!!!! :devil:

Lindsay - glad they were able to get you in sooner. So is that just a regular office visit and then you are going to get SIl to do a scan too? The scans this time around are so comforting. I wish I had some connections to get a couple more. I think I'd be in for one every couple weeks. I am a little worried about not getting one until after the new year but maybe doc will change his mind when I see him on the 20th.

So, I got the appointment - yay! I just talked to my SIL so she would expect me and she agreed it was a good time to come in as I'll be as far along as my first scan from last time (7wks 4days). Plus, with how booked they are I should take what I can get. This is going to be my first real prenatal appointment. Last time they just did a "viability scan" to make sure things were progressing properly before going through the whole 2-3 hr appointment with histories, testing, etc, etc. Last time we got stopped at the scan :(

I'm happy that I'll get in again this soon, but kind of nervous at the same time because I know I won't get back in again until around 12 weeks. Atleast we'll have the holidays to distract me!

I've gotten to the point where I can't eat any meat - it makes me nauseous just thinking about it. Have any of you had that with your pregnanc(ies)? I read it's kind of common...

I hope the witch goes away quickly for you guys!!

Mel - glad to hear your first treatment was painless!! So great you've already started, must make you feel a little more relaxed!

Jessie, have a fun but safe trip!! Wish i was going on a cruise. It will be a lot of fun!! A lot of relaxation for you and the bean!!! Take it easy.

Lindsay, i haven't heard of anyone hating meat during pregnancy but being prego makes ya experience stuff ya never had before! Take it as a goodl sign! I got a good feeling about your pregnancy!! Can't wait for your appt. :)

Mel, hope you're doing well! How is that bean?!? Any new preggo symptoms?

Kelsey, i hope clomid helps you!! With that and the monitor you'd think you'd HAVE to get pregnant!! We're in it together! ":)

Eliza, hope you're doing better :( i know it's got to be so difficult xoxo

Today AF has calmed down. Now just bleeding brown. So i think she's almost gone. I sure friggin hope the luck on this thread comes my way. I've come to realization that getting pregnant is not in my hands, your hands, anyones hands. It's clearly in God's. Reason why i say this is bcz my friend needed fertility meds for yrs to let her FINALLY get pregnant. Then she wasn't trying at all (5 yrs later) and got pregnant with twin boys! You can't tell me that isn't fate. She needed meds then she didn't. Makes no sense. I think it all happens on God's time. We can try to speed up the process for sure but sometimes it doesn't get us anywhere! I'm trying to just be calm and stress free about ttc from now on. I've gotten way too out of hand. I just pray that its going to happen soon. What i do know is i will never ever symptom spot again! The only thing i will symptom spot is my sense of smell. The one and only time i could smell things others couldn't was when i was preg lol. Here i go ranting again. Hope everyone had a good day!

Hi ladies - well I am all packed and ready for bed, I'm exhausted. Hope you girls have a great week. I will miss chatting with you!!! I hope to come back to lots more good news!!!

Rach and Kelsey - good luck with your new cycles. I have a feeling that Christmas will bring special things to you both!!!

Hi girls, well I am sooooooooooo hungry all the time but think it's the steroids too!

Kelsey, I really feel for you I really do :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'm going to write you a long message and add to this thread later. Just wanted to say i'm thinking of you x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->