1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Lindsay that's a fab picture, so happy for you!! My last pregnancy had an enlarged yolk sac too but it managed to get a strong heartbeat before stopping. Strange! Looks like everything's perfect this time though x x x

Jessie - i just get some choc chips and melt them. I use a basting brush and brush the choc on the chips then refridgerate them! Nom nom soo yummy.

Mel - thanks for the support. I was so bummed and hurt last night. I seriously felt so betrayed but i am better today. I just really wish i knew what it felt like to be pregnant for more than 5 weeks. I want to know what it's like to have a child to snuggle with and teach things to. I'm so impatient but yet i have so much patience. Drives me insane but there's nothing i can do about it.

Hope all you ladies have a great day tmrw! I got my xmas tree up today. It looks so purty.

Mel - I have another scan this Thursday. My doctor kinda flinched at the thought of me getting on a cruise ship so he wanted to check me one more time before I go.

Rach- thanks for the recipe. I need to try those! Glad you're feeling better today.

How is everyone else doing?

Morning ladies! Gies everyone doing? So excited for your scan tm jess!

I'm freaking myself out ever since my scan. Before it I felt sick all day with random vomiting in the morning...and more severe nausea in the evenings. Yesterday and today I've just had random bursts of nausea that I end up throwing up a few times and then I'm fine. I also felt realky sick last night but nothing during the day. I'm probably just being crazy paranoid, right? Maybe I was just so nervous before that I felt sick all the time? Haha I don't know..I feel like a crazy boob squeezing lady these days!

Hope everyone is having a less paranoid day than I am! :)

Lindsay you need to relax girl! I know, i know. Easier said than done, but you need to be positive and send positive vibes to the little nut! If anything bad were to happen, remember that it is beyond your control. It's all in mother nature's hands. I pray to God you get your beautiful baby, but just remember to ENJOY being pregnant as well. Instead of stressing yourself out. Muah xoxoxo

Lindsay, just trying to think what might help you - i know just how you feel and the only thing that helped me was....... nothing!! I was a mess! With hindsight though and in the future i'm going to TRY to relax. I thoughr fo next time maybe watch films to take my mind off stuff. Hope that helps you :hugs:

Hi Girls!

I feel much better about everything today - like Rachael said - there's nothing I can do to change it so I need to just try to relax. I was sick all night last night and this morning, so I think we're good!

How is everyone else doing today?? Today's Jessie's next scan! Can't wait to see another pic!! yay!!

Kelsey and Mel - you guys getting close to testing time??

How you doin Miss Eliza?

Almost Friday!!

Lindsay and Jessie, you both had great heartbeats, and you have such a small chance of something going wrong after you see that! So just enjoy it :) Jessie, can't wait for your scan today, I will be crazy stalking woman until I see the post.
As for me, I'm trying to stay calm. I was expecting my temp today to go down and spotting be in full force. Well, my temp went back up today, and because my temps have been so low I wanted to try a diff. thermometer. So today when my temps went back to 97.58 I tried just our reg. therm and it came up 97.9?!?!!? I'm trying to not get my hopes up because there has been months that my temp has still been up at 11DPO, but not many....I feel like since I let myself get excited like this I'll be devasted later today or tomorrow. Ppplllleeaasseee FX'd my temp stays up! I'll test tomorrow if temps are still ok, then I'll be 12 DPO.
Eliza, Mel how are you doing in your cycles? Rachael hope you're doing ok.

ohhhhhhh kelsey that sounds promising.

I got my bfp today! I did five 10miu ic's and the test line is half the shade of the control line. I am kinda excited but not getting my hopes up too much! I've booked in for the drip which is supposed to suppress your immune system. I'll probably have that this week. Kelsey my temps are 37, i'm 10dpo, I got a very very very very faint line yesterday but could no way class it as a positive. Good luck!! Hope you get your bfp too that will make my day!!! x x x

Omg! What an exciting day! Congrats Mel! Yayayayayay!

Kelsey I have a feeling your bfp is coming now too! Your chart looks great! Very promising!

Oh my goodness I'm so excited!

OMG MEL CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now that you know what's wrong and how to fix it this PG will be yours to keep!!!! :happydance::baby::baby: :happydance:
Wow, what a great day and what a lucky group. 3 out of 6 in 2 months!
Oh and Mel I want a picture, I love looking at BFPs!!!

haha thanks kelsey, i will try and find my lead but think i left it at my mum and dad's 600 miles away. i'm rooting for you now, how many dpo are you now? And when will you test?

I'm 11 DPO, and thinking I'll try testing tomorrow IF my temps stay up and spotting doesn't start.

Congrats!!!! So happy for you Mel!! What an unexpected BFP! That is totally awesome! Thank you cbfm LOL. Idc what anyone says, that thing is a genius! Hopefully this next time will be my BFP.

Kelsey pull out and stick and pee!! ;) :test: :test: :test:

Hi ladies,
Just popping in quickly to give you guys an update. Had my scan today and everything looked good. Still measuring about 1 week behind but at least my little bean is growing. I measured 6w 4d today. I saw the hearbeat again now at 105 which has gone down some. The tech said it was still normal so I hope thats ok. We also saw some small leg and arm buds. I will post a pic tonight and catch up.

Mel - congrats on your BFP :happydance: so excited!!!
and Kelsey your temp sounds promising. I have faith that we will turn this thread from a TTC to a BFP thread for everyone!!!! :thumbup:

Great Jess! Are they going to do another now at 12 weeks? Very exciting, now you can enjoy your vacation! :)
Rachael, I wanted to test so bad today, but part of me worries I'm just having a longer cycle because last cycle was so short. Idk, trying to not get my hopes up, but damnit they are. I just wonder if it's possible that the battery is low in my therm. (I've been using it for a year now) and that's why it was giving me lower temps since the other therm. I took immediatly after without getting up was .3 higher? I guess it doesn't pay to keep worrying until I see how this all plays out.

Kelsey,
Yes, I think I will be close to 12 weeks when they do another. My doctor has me coming in on the 20th (after my cruise) for a regular exam. He said we'll probably do another U/S after the 1st of the year and then send me off to my OB doctor. Seems like a long time between now and then as this is the period when I typically experience my losses but we'll see how it goes. I will try not to stress until then.

I am on the edge of my seat waiting for your testing tomorrow!!!!! :loopy:

Oh and jess arm and leg buds!!!!!!!!!! Aaaawwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!:baby::crib::loopy::cloud9:

Yay for growing beans Jess! So exciting! Can't wait to see the pic!

Kelsey - you should def test tm...the suspense is killing me lol

Mel - how you doin? So excited for you :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"