1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

I did test today and it was a bfn. AF isn't due till weds. So I'm thinking waiting until then now

Rachael I read somewhere that after implantation it takes I think like 48 hrs to show on a test?? Google something like and don't get discouraged because it could be too soon after implantation to show in your system.

I read that too. I'm trying to stay positive but it seems when i do, that's when i get letdown. I'm just a negative nancy today. I still am having brown! This happens before AF but not for a whole 24 hrs. My gina hurts so bad from wiping!

Hi ladies!! sorry it took me a little while to post but the scan went great! we're measuring 1 day ahead 6wks5days instead of 6wks4days :) Heartbeat measured at 120bpm!! :happydance: so excited!

It won't let me attach the photo right now but I'll put it for you guys after I take a nap :)

Lindsay - that is great news!!! What a relief right!!?? :yipee: :yipee: :yipee:

I am hoping they can get a more accurate look at my scan on Thursday. I am measuring a week behind. I know early its still hard to tell but we'll see.

Mel and Rachael - I had those symptoms too before I got my BFP!! FX!!!! :thumbup: Oh and I read that too about the HCG not showing up on a test until after implantation.

Rachael - I had 2 BFN when I tested before AF and didn't get my BFP until a day or so after AF was due. Don't get discouraged!

Kelsey - you post almost had me pee my pants!!! Is Friday when AF is due for you?

:crib::wohoo::wohoo::holly::xmas8::hugs:!!!!!!!!!!! SO EXCITED LINDSAY----WE ALL KNEW HOW GREAT IT WAS GOING TO GO, but it's still wonderful to see it confirmed!! ---and a great HEARTBEAT TOO!
I had issues posting pics on here too---it said I was missing a security link or something?! Hope you can figure it out soon--I can't wait to see our newest addition :)

And Jessie don't worry about baby measuring behind---that seems to be very common and seems to catch up. Since you saw the hb that's what really matters!! And yes, AF due around Friday/Saturday...all depends how long my LP wants to hold out. If my temp goes further down tomorrow then I'd say the old bag is coming ahead of schedule. WAhh....

Great news!!!!! so pleased for you Lindsay! x x x

Gina..... So funny

Thanks guys!! It still won't let me upload any pictures :shrug: My SIL even gave me a 3D one lol our blob is very cute :p

How's everyone else doing today??

Jessie - It's still so early I'm sure everything will be fine on Thursday - can't wait!!

Oh my gosh, awesome! Did you say that's 3-d?? Because I was 6W4D when I went for my ultrasound and it didn't look anything like that---yours is awesome!!
Hope everybody's feeling good.
Eliza and Mel how are your cycles coming? I noticed a bit of tan cm today, so I'd say I'm getting AF early. I'm so nervous to try Clomid, because I am ovulating, I just don't know how good I'm ovulating. Does that make sense?

No that one isn't 3d she just took a 3d one but its kind of a silly picture so I didn't post it. The yolk sac was blocking the actual baby so you mostly just see a ring and a blob in the background.

My symptoms were bad this morning but seem to have subsided for the afternoon..makes me kind of worried but I'm gonna tell,myself I'm just on a "high" from yesterday and its suppressing them..ah the worries of pregnancy!

Hey Ladies!
Well the :witch: showed her ugly face. I'm cramping SO bad this time. I actually O'd 3 days early and got my AF 2 days early than usual. Oh well, sooner it will go away right? I'm so upset but doing better now.

How is everyone doing? I had made choc covered potato chips today. Can't wait to eat em! Good luck to all who are soon to be testing and Lindsay + Jessie - i wish you the bEST through your pregnancy. Try not to stress. I know easier said than done but have faith!!! Xoxo

Wow that's such a good picture, can't believe how much of a baby your baby looks like!!! You couldn't even tell on mine where the baby was! So neat!
Jessie can't wait for your new scan, hopefully you'll find time before your big trip to post it :)
Rachael I know I already told you, but sorry bout AF. At least we'll be enjoying AF together ih a couple days.:growlmad:

Yea, well the circle is the yolk sac and the blob is the baby, so only kinda baby looking lol but it looks better than our last scan - baby was probably as long as what is showing on that picture but very thin and no heartbeat and the yolk sac was at least twice the size (indicating chromosomal issues) :( poor thing..
Why are you counting yourself out??? Your chart still looks promising!

Hi girls!

Kelsey - Hope that's not AP for you and just some implantation bleeding.

Rach - so sorry about AF, but the sooner it starts, the sooner you can get on to your next cycle! :thumbup: Oh and chocoloate covered chips sound goooood! You should post your recipe!!! :xmas14:

As for me, I felt like crap today at work. So tired I thought I was going to pass out. :sleep:Also had dry eyes and my clothes felt so tight I was uncomfortable. blah, blah blah. I am trying not to complain. :-({|= Just hate feeling icky!

Mel - do get an side effects at all from your Progesterone?

Hiya jessie, I don't think I get side effects but I am on steroids too s I think the steroids can mask symptoms. I think the progesterone actually helps me with pmt! Are you getting another scan soon or is that you done now until twelve weeks? Hope you're still feeling sick and tired and ill x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->