1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Kelsey, I think if I were you I would be finding it really really hard emotionally too especially not being pregnant again when your due date comes round :hugs: :hugs: I think it would help me to remember that I can get pregnant and so everything's working fine there. And also the clomid might really help you as I've heard so many success stories about clomid. Sometimes, even though you're still very young, I think our bodies need a kick start as they haven't tried pregnancy for what, 15 years since being able to?? I just wanted to tell you about a lady on here who couldn't get pregnant for 2 years, went on clomid and is now 30 weeks with triplets!!! Go to the multiples section and you'll find her on there. She is one happy lady. Also do you know about omega oil (you can get it in the Pregnacare range of vitamins). With all my mc's I ovulated on day 15/16 of my 27 day cycle. But this time around it was earlier on day 13/14 which I think is much better. I am sure this is because of the omega oil. You see it contains something called DHA which is supposed to be brilliant for ovulation quality etc. Also when exactly are you bd-ing around ov time and do you use Preseed/Conceive Plus? - this works wonders for us. Hope I can help you :hugs:

Hi ladies! I've had a busy weekend with holiday parties so I haven't been able to come on here.

Jessie I hope you have a great vacation!

Kelsey I'm so sorry your going to miss your due date but that's great you are going to start clomid! I took vitamins with dha in them too for this past cycle we got pregnant. I also digest them better than vitamins without dha. They are a lot more pricey though. Keep us updated in your cycle :)

Thank you for the kind words and advice Mel! So is the Omega a vitamin I take in addition to my prenatals? I also take Vitamin B6 and D3. Is it something you take everyday or just certain days of the cycle? Or, do I just need to take a prenatal that has DHA? I've never heard of this, I'll have to do some research now :) Thank you!
And yes, I do use preseed. We were bedding every other day from CD8 until pos OPK and then that day and the next 2, but when I got my monitor, we first started bedding from the first high reading (everyother day) until our peak reading. I usually do not O until CD 16/17.....

Yeah you need the Pregnacare range of prenatals. It's called Pregnacare Plus and it has 2 tablets. Ones a vitamin tablet and one is the oil capsule. You take both everyday. The omega oil (very purifed fish oil for pregnant ladies) can really help with ovulation. BD-ing sounds good timing-wise but CD 8 may be too early to go full throttle!! If you start taking omega you might find your ov comes sooner (I did) so keep opk-ing so you know x x x

Hi girls,

I thought you might all like to see my tests at 13dpo using 25miu ic's. I used my hubby's good phone but don't think the pic quality is very good though, but here they are anyway! What do you all think?

Attachments

• IMG_0005[1].jpg
    IMG_0005[1].jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0009[1].jpg
    IMG_0009[1].jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 5
Hi girls,

I thought you might all like to see my tests at 13dpo using 25miu ic's. I used my hubby's good phone but don't think the pic quality is very good though, but here they are anyway! What do you all think?

OH YEAH love seeing those 2 pink lines:happydance::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Im doing ok thanks, just hanging out to do a test. so hoping i get 2 pink lines for xmas lol. Just had a dream that i found out i was preg but that always happens in the ttw as its all im thinking about. I feel like im obsessed with having a baby now. How r u doing, How r u feeling? when do u have your first scan?

Thanks for the tips girls. I may have to go out and look for that omega stuff too! Today I'm CD6. For some reason i had LOADS of ewcm just now. I don't ovulate until CD16-CD20 so i got no idea what it is! I bought the 10miU preg tests on ebay! Can't wait to use them this cycle. I just can't be so damn hung up on ttc. I was letdown SO hard this past month. Oh well round 2 using my cbfm! Been taking prenatals and folic acid. What is the omega stuff called?!

Hi ladies!!

I just had my first official OB appointment and everything went great! Dates still look good, back to my original due date of July 26th putting me at 7wks 4days (what I should be based on O date). I've attached a couple pictures, my SIL also gave me a 3D one that you can kind of start to see the baby - looks kind of like a lizard :haha: They told me I won't get another scan until 20wks - that just seems so far away! :dohh:

I got a "prescription" for new prenatal vitamins. They're called "TheraNatal" that also have DHA but they also have extra Vitamin D and E and a whole bunch of B vitamins that aren't in the ones I take now. But just look for vitamins that say "DHA" on the front - those are the ones with the omega oils in it.

Mel - how you feeling so far??

How's everyone else doing?

Attachments

• 7wks4days.jpg
    7wks4days.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 9
  • 7wks4days3D.jpg
    7wks4days3D.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 9
Gorgeous pics Lindsay!!! :happydance:
Won't you get a scan at 12 weeks??

Gorgeous pics Lindsay!!! :happydance:
Won't you get a scan at 12 weeks??

Thanks Emma!! :) I have an appointment at 12 wks but the lady at the counter said I wouldn't have a scan but I'm going to talk to my SIL (my u/s tech) and see if she will "sneak" me in.

How's everything going for you?? How are you feeling??? When's your first scan??

Wow Lindsay! Them pics are awesome! You can definitely see the bean! That's great news. I'd hate waiting until 20wks too. I'd def ask your SIL!

Hope you're all doing well. I've been okay. Hoping and praying everything works out soon. I've been way more far beyond patient in my life. I know its going to happen, i just hope i don't have to go through hell first.

Hi ladies!!

I just had my first official OB appointment and everything went great! Dates still look good, back to my original due date of July 26th putting me at 7wks 4days (what I should be based on O date). I've attached a couple pictures, my SIL also gave me a 3D one that you can kind of start to see the baby - looks kind of like a lizard :haha: They told me I won't get another scan until 20wks - that just seems so far away! :dohh:

I got a "prescription" for new prenatal vitamins. They're called "TheraNatal" that also have DHA but they also have extra Vitamin D and E and a whole bunch of B vitamins that aren't in the ones I take now. But just look for vitamins that say "DHA" on the front - those are the ones with the omega oils in it.

Omg awesome pics!!!! Thank you for sharing! 20 weeks will be here before you know it---especially since you know everything's fine with baby :)
And I'll start looking for the prenatals that have "DHA" on them. While I was waiting for my Clomid prescription I was browsing the vitamins and I think I recall a lot of them saying "DHA" on them. i'll have to go back and look now--thanks!!

Hi ladies!!

Omg awesome pics!!!! Thank you for sharing! 20 weeks will be here before you know it---especially since you know everything's fine with baby :)
And I'll start looking for the prenatals that have "DHA" on them. While I was waiting for my Clomid prescription I was browsing the vitamins and I think I recall a lot of them saying "DHA" on them. i'll have to go back and look now--thanks!!

Thanks!! I just realized I get another ultrasound at 12weeks at my first trimester screening (it's a different office). That's why the lady told me I wouldn't get one.

I think the DHA in vitamins is becoming much more common :) It'll be easy to find one.

Very exciting you're starting clomid! I have a good feeling!

Lindsay your scan pics are phenomenal!!! Wow!! You must be one proud mummy!! :hugs: Did you ever get early period type cramps in this pregnancy? My pregnancy now is the only one where I didn't / am not getting period pain. In all the other 3 it was just like period pain for three weeks. I also got nightmares in my other pregnancies but not getting any now. No other symptoms to report unless you count the hunger that the steroids are causing!

Kelsey, the DHA comes in the Omega oil, you must get pregnancy ones though as the fish oil needs to be very pure. Could you ask at a pharmacy? In the UK I use Pregnacare Plus.

I'll ask Mel! And I read about the fish oil needing to be pure because of the risks with the mercury, made me nervous! I'd think if you're not feeling any of the same symtpoms you did in your past pregnancies, it's a good thing!!!! What appointments and stuff do you have coming up, are they monitoring you a little more close to make sure the treatment is working? So excited!

And with your DH also having low morph you give me so much hope since you don't seem to have any issues getting PG. I think in our case I'm not a fertile myrtle and mixed with his sperm being so-so we have a hard time. I'm hoping Clomid makes me a fertile myrtle and that will make up for his lack of! I'm sooo anxious!!!!! Tomorrow's my first day, and I keep hearing how it makes people moody. Work makes me cranky enough somtimes, I hope that these pills don't make me explode! :blush:

Hi kelsey, i think you will do great on clomid, lots of people are just fine using it and i hope it brings you your sticky bean really soon!! I have no symptoms really but the steroids are supposed to mask the sickness etc. In fact they give steroids to women who sufffer really really bad morning sickness so no pregnancy symptoms like that for me. My bbs are slightly twingy and tender but nothing major. My tests lines are getting dark now :)

Mel - With my first pregnancy I had such bad cramps I couldn't sleep at night! They were TERRIBLE! This time - I had nothing until between 6 and 7 weeks and they were very minor. They were mostly in my back too and I haven't gotten them since. I asked the doctor about it and they said it's probably the baby snuggling in deeper and/or my uterus starting to stretch. They did see a small bleed and said it looked normal but that was probably the source of the pain. But yea, I was happy that this pregnancy was different right from the start, so try to take some sort of comfort in that it's a new start! :) Glad you're feeling well - I'm sure the steroids def help!

Mel - With my first pregnancy I had such bad cramps I couldn't sleep at night! They were TERRIBLE! This time - I had nothing until between 6 and 7 weeks and they were very minor. They were mostly in my back too and I haven't gotten them since. I asked the doctor about it and they said it's probably the baby snuggling in deeper and/or my uterus starting to stretch. They did see a small bleed and said it looked normal but that was probably the source of the pain. But yea, I was happy that this pregnancy was different right from the start, so try to take some sort of comfort in that it's a new start! :) Glad you're feeling well - I'm sure the steroids def help!

Hi Lindsay, aww thanks for that, that is so reassuring. I remember the last pregnancy's cramps being terrible too. I was actually stuck on a plane in agony at about 4.5 weeks and I remember thinking then, this can't be right. My last consultant said the cramps were a bad thing but I suppose he sees a lot of miscarriage patients as I know 'normally pregnant' women can have some cramps but I would think that they are not terribly painful. Sometimes when I wake up in the morning I have a very slight heavy feeling in my lower back but then it goes away after 5 minutes. My bb's are only twingey not really sore but I suppose more tender. What symptoms do you have now at nearly 8 weeks! :yipee: x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->