1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Alyssa - how did your bloods go on Sat? Did you ovulate?

Sam - so great to hear little B is up walking around! So cute that you bought him his first pair of shoes! are you going to pass them down to the new LO if it's a boy too? That's nice your parents took care of him while they were in! bet it felt good to catch up on sleep. i was going to ask when your gender scan was, but i saw you said 2 weeks! how exciting!!!

Jess - i love your picture. You're so beautiful. Can't believe peach is a coconut now! I am getting so excited for you and Chris!!! How is he doing?? Is he getting impatient?

Lindsay - so sorry your house is full of sickness :( I hope you all are feeling better by now. Don't think the worst of things. It's just a coincidence. Just God reassuring you things will be okay. Not too long until your appt!!!! I can't wait to see that sonogram!

AFM seems like FOREVER since i've last had my sonogram. 8w3d seems SOOO long ago. A week from Thursday is my appt. I was listening to baby's heartbeat earlier and i've noticed the heartbeat is slower than it was at my last sonogram. It was 173bpm and it now stays around like 145 on my doppler. Is the hb suppose to decrease over time? I've experienced some weird pain by my left ovary tonight. Might be my uterus stretching? I have no clue! I've been so lucky with everything. Just praying all is still well.

Jess - your maternity pictures are absolutely gorgeous!! I just love them and can't wait to see more! How are you feeling?? Getting any contractions yet??

Rach - the heart rate definitely slows over time. It's really high in the beginning and slowly decreases - I remember Oakley's being around 125 later in my pregnancy. They say lower heartrates typically signify a boy, so maybe you're having a boy! I still haven't picked up a heartrate on my Doppler yet :/ Hoping we can pick it up tonight or tomorrow for Kirk since our scan is Thursday and he can't make it.

AFM - I'm still pretty shaky but I think I'm just back to pregnancy MS. I'm pretty nervous for my scan. I hadn't really thought about it much until I got this stomach bug and now I'm just dreading it. Plus, Kirk can't be there so if something is wrong, I won't have him there. My SIL is going to scan me so at least I will have her to cry with if need be. I need to keep telling myself that even if something is wrong, I've been through this before, we have a beautiful baby boy and there's no reason why we won't have another - worst case scenario!! I do still feel pretty awful so taking it as a good sign! I just keep losing weight, so it makes me nervous. Well, I've only lost 5lbs - I'm down to 110 - doesn't seem like a good time to be dropping weight!! I was already breaking out the belly band by now last pregnancy. We'll see, we'll see! Sorry to be a bit of a downer!!

Lindsay it's okay to have doubt/worry. We've all been through some crap with pregnancies. We never will feel 100% sure about it. I think it was just a bug that hit your home and the baby is healthy and the heartbeat is just a ticking at 170bpm! ;) I don't think you should feel like you need to dread the scan. I have a good feeling everything is going to be okay! <3 You're looking at it in a very positive way just in case things aren't good, but i truly do feel like everything is fine! Can't wait to hear all about it.

I had a dream last night that i was getting ready to find out the gender of the baby, but i was playing a slot machine lmao and i let someone spin for me as i was walking away and i hit this jackpot thing where i gained 300 extra spins. So i stayed there and watched the whole thing before heading back. By the time it was done i went back to see the Dr and they had closed LMAO! I was like omg wtf! So i went back to the machine and with the 300 spins i got $8,880. Then there was an app on the side of the screen that said "Gender result" or something. So i clicked on it and it said girl. I was like WHAT?! Then i finally talked to the dr and he said he got it mixed up and it is actually a boy. LOL. Soo..... i have no damn idea what i'm having. Since i've been pregnant i've had some what psychic abilities through my dreams. So i am just so confused now as if i should take that girl or boy LOL. God i sound like a lunatic!

Well, ladies, I can't believe it, but we found baby's heartbeat last night!! Kirk wanted to listen to it all night <3 I couldn't believe we found it so early but so relieved for Kirk since he won't be at the scan tomorrow! Crazy Crazy!! Oakley had been up for a long time Sunday night so I was really tired yesterday that I now know makes my MS unbearable! I was so miserable last night - thank goodness we found the heartbeat to remind me what it is all for!!

Rach - you're funny with your dreams! I think everyone telling you different things has seeped into your dreams but at heart it seems like you think it's a boy - so it probably is! :) Although, Jess on the other thread was convinced she was having a girl and is having a boy so who knows!! :p

How's everyone else doing??

glad you found the heart rate linds. I lost weight with Ariah in the beginning too. I didn't start gaining ANY weight until 23 weeks.

Rach, its totally normal for the heart rate to begin to slow a bit. that first heart rate was high.... might be a girl!!!!

Mar - were you really sick? I was really sick with Oakley but not this bad - I think I gained 5lbs or so in the first trimester even though I felt pretty awful. Although looking back at my journal with him it seems like I must have lost weight between 7 and 9 weeks as all I talked about was throwing up pretty much, ha! Hoping this time the MS will let up some by 10 weeks like it did last time. Hard to hide from coworkers that you're pregnant when everything in sight makes you want to puke.

Lindsay they say if you have very bad MS then it's a girl ;) How awesome would that be?! I am soo happy you heard the baby's heartbeat! It's SO RELIEVING!!!! Can't wait to see your picture tmrw! Did you get the sonoline B doppler? If so, what did the doppler read for hb?

I'll be brief now, more tomorrow I hope, its been a crazy week...
but please send good thoughts for my kitty... I had to take her to the emergency clinic bc she started throwing up. Really dehydrated, not sure how it's going to go. Closing on the house tomorrow.

Linds, good luck on your scan!!

Will try to write more later but looking forward to your scan Hess and seeing little Linds pic.

Sending get well vibes for you cat Alyssa

Just getting ready for work

Alyssa - good luck today with both the house settlement and your kitty! Let us know how both go today!!

My scan is at 1, I will update you guys as soon as I can but I'll probably have to wait until I get home to post a pic - I'm not good at this site on my phone!

YAY! That is great Lindsay! So happy for you guys! <3 At 8w3d my baby's hb was 173! So close to yours!! YAYY so exciting!!!!!!!

My sonogram is 1 week from today!!! I can't wait.

:happydance:Fab news Lindsay. Didn't get chance at work as computers down then friend round for tea so just getting on now before bed. Hope everyone okay will post more tomorrow.

Pic attached :) I have a super tilted uterus so that's why it looks like a smiley lol. Crazy Crazy!! They said if my nausea doesn't let up in the next week to call back for nausea medication. I was tempted to ask them to just give it to me but decided if I could hold out, that would probably be best.

Attachments

• 8w0dFeb272014.jpg
    8w0dFeb272014.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 3
Lindsay - great news on your scan!!! :yipee: Look at your little bean!!! So happy everything is just perfect and now that you found the HB on your Doppler that will definitely provide you some reassurance between appointments.

Rach - happy 12 weeks!!! :happydance: How are you feeling girl? Did you check the Chinese gender chart to see what it predicts for you? Are you still taking the progesterone? How is the wedding planning going? It won't be long now.

Alyssa - how is your cat doing? Hopefully she's ok. My cat had a very sensitive stomach when she was sick. Have you tried giving her some "slippery elm"? They sell it at health food stores and helps coat their stomach. You can do some googling on it but it really helped my kitty. Did you close on your house? I hope so... Exciting!!!

Sam - how are you doing? When do you find out gender? I thought your appointment was coming up soon! I'm anxious to know!!! Is your OH feeling better and being more helpful now?

AFM - 36 weeks today! Woohoo!!! :yipee: I can't believe I'm here! I'm feeling huge and my feet are so, SO swollen but other than that feeling pretty good. Went for my NST this week and still measuring big. Next week I start going to the doctor twice a week and I have another growth scan on Thursday so we'll so how she's looking. We took off work today and came out to the boat last night. Going to spend a couple days out here and come back in on Saturday afternoon. It's been a little while since we've been out and I wanted to get one more get away in before the baby arrives. There's so much to do around the house but it's just going to have to wait. Looking forward to some sunshine and relaxation!

yay, Jess! so excited for you! You're measuring big - what does that mean? baby is big? Do they think they may induce you early?? Are you ready to go out on a maternity leave from work?? Are they being supportive?? I hope so!!

Lindsay!!! aww I am so happy for you! Baby looks a lot like mine did at that stage! So happy for you Oakley and Kirk!

Jess a getaway sounds very good right now and a great idea for you two before baby comes. sorry your feet are swelled so bad. andrews sisters was too. that's a good thing baby is measuring big! maybe an early arrival!

yay to 12 weeks. I am so thankful to say this. I've waited so long. seriously can't wait for Thursday! ugh more snow coming Sunday. rain and sleet then switching to snow monday. yuck! I am so over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->