1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Happy Wedding day for tomorrow Rach and 15 weeks already amazing!. You will have a fab day, the best ever and I can't wait to see you in your dress!!! I am glad you are waiting till your 16 week appointment. With my first pg I had a large cyst that had things progressed I might have had to have something done. From what I remember most Dr purposefully wait till 20 weeks to do any surgery although that is not for exactly the same type of cyst problem that you have. When is your next appointment?

Linds - glad the chat with your boss went better than expected and hopefully this might give her incentive to sort out your graduation. Yay for more 'no sick' days, maybe from here on out your start to have thar soon to be 2nd tri bloom!

Mar - fab pics of Ariah, just gorgeous. Hope the shots went okay and it wasn't too stressful for either of you.

Alyssa - Yays for peanut putting on weight and feeling a bit better after those antibiotics. Chart stalking and it doesn't look like AF has started yet. Hope it won't be too long off so we can start the next new medicated cycle with you. How is the house coming along? Are you all moved out of your Inlaws rented place?

Jess - Can't believe you are so close, can;t wait to meet your little girl. Jaymes is a beautiful name and a wonderful way to remember your brother.

Hi Kels

afm - Had a lovely time away last week, weather was great and B loved being outdoors in the woodlands and seeing the duck and other animals. We went swimming everyday and got a trailer added to OH bike to pull B around in. It was a bit stressful at times with trying to accommodate everyone (mum, dad and step mum) doing things. For our first family holiday it was great but it was good to come home too!!
I had my repeat scan yesterday, Same lady as before but she was so much nicer today. Baby still in awkward position but she got to see all she needed and spine and skin all good. We got to see HIM yawning which was amazing and moving and waving!

She did recheck and although it was a side view she said she could see his bits and a winkie! She did point it out to us but I would never have known even with he pointing it out.

22+5spine scan.jpg

Hi girls! Just a quick post, sorry, it's been a crazy week. After my appt today my doctor wanted me to have an induction tomorrow so just got to the hospital to start the petocin. I'll try to keep you girls posted!

Good luck for tomorrow Rach - I'll be thinking of you! It will be a momentous day for both of us!

Woo hoo Jess - so exciting!!!! If you can keep us posted but you'll also have other things to concentrate on!!! Sending lots of love!!

Happy Wedding Day Rach

Aaah! Big day here... Happy birthday, Isabela Jaymes, and happy wedding day, Rach!

My tenure portfolio is due today and calling the doc today, still no sign of AF.

ahhh yay, Jess!!!! Best of luck to you!! You're going to do great and I can't wait to see a picture of your little one! :) Eeeeeee so exciting!!

Rach - Happy wedding day!! I hope you have a fantastic day!!

Sam - How exciting for another boy!! are you guys happy?? Little B will have someone to romp around with as he gets older!

Alyssa - would you have expected AF by now? Have you taken a test just in case?

AFM - my parents are watching Oakley tonight so we can have a quiet dinner out with some friends tonight. I'm hoping I will have another good night tonight - I've kept my dinner down for two or three nights in a row now. I threw up my water this morning but I don't feel all that sick - just from brushing my teeth prob.
Any big weekend plans??

Jess - saw your little one on facebook! I hope you're enjoying early motherhood!! :) She's just gorgeous :)

congrats Jess! she is beautiful! 3/21/14 is going to be a wonderful day for you and I for the rest of our lives <3

here's a couple pics. the pic of the girl and I is my sister

Attachments

• IMG_20140323_060131.jpg
    IMG_20140323_060131.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20140322_014234.jpg
    IMG_20140322_014234.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20140322_075627.jpg
    IMG_20140322_075627.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 3
I've noticed some changes within the last few days with baby. I'm feeling alot more pressure in my belly and I'm not sure but I think I felt baby kick once. when I use my doppler to hear I swear I can feel baby move around. it's making all of this even more real and I'm loving it so much!

Congrats, Rach on your wedding! You looked just stunning! :)

I bet you are starting to feel the baby move - I have dreams I feel this baby move - I can't wait to actually feel it! I started thinking I felt Oakley around 15 weeks and felt him daily by 18 weeks. They say the Doppler sounds funny to the baby so I wouldn't be surprised at all if the Doppler is making your little one flip around in there. My doctor said some babies actually move away from the Doppler, so to not be surprised if you can't keep the heartrate steady.
I only do the Doppler probably once a week or so but the heartrate is always the same around 125-135 however when my SIL scanned me it was 175bpm. I was talking to the ladies on the pregnancy thread and they said it could be I'm measure the heartrate through the placenta (I had an anterior placenta last time) and it's a different reading than the actual baby -have any of you heard of that before? I could google it but google is not such a good idea early on like this.

That sounds about right, Lindsay. I wonder if i have that same problem? My doppler stays at 130 for the most part. Reads a little higher in the dr's office. Can't believe you're almost 12 weeks!!

I know, it's crazy!! I'm consistently starting to feel better too, which is nice! Most people know at work now, which is also nice. Makes me a bit nervous to tell people when we haven't had the 12 week scan yet but I just don't want to live in fear all the time and enjoy this as it will likely be our last pregnancy :)

I wanted to incorporate little peanut into our wedding day, so i asked the photographer if we could do this pose. I absolutely love it! One of my favs!

Attachments

• belly.jpg
    belly.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi! I had a miscarriage at 14 weeks in November caused by a subchorionic hemmorage:(. This is our 2nd cycle ttc again and my cycles have been a little off so I think I o'd Friday and we had sex 2 days before day of and day after so just waiting now.... I want to be pregnant but also I am so scared I will get another subchorionic hematoma and be nervous the entire time!:(. Has anyone had this in pregnancy and gone on to have a normal pregnancy?

Rach!!! You looked gorgeous, married lady. Hope you had the best time.

Jess- congratulations!! Isabela is as beautiful as her mama. It's so cute how proud her daddy is!

Linds- glad you're feeling better... And glad people at work are being cool about it. Your scan is later this week, right? You'll be able to tell whomever you want before you know it!

Sam- congrats on your baby boy... Are you excited? How does Benjamin feel?

Hi, Mar and Kelsey. Pinkerton, welcome and sorry for your loss. I can totally relate to the excitement/fear of TTC after loss... I'm now almost 8 months past my MC and it's still scary.

AFM, sorry I've been MIA... We've been crazy with the move (all done this weekend and in the new house for good!) and work has been nuts. I had tenure in NYC but had to reapply up here, and it was quite a process/dog and pony show. All done now, just waiting on the board's decision.

I had gotten REALLY down about my cycle and kind of didn't want to talk about it, AF was due last week, so I called my doc and got bloodwork on Saturday... I apparently ovulated on my own during the progesterone (really rare but less so with my hormonal profile) which delayed AF and gave me really horrible symptoms... I've had to wear a sports bra for three days! Anyway, I had horrible cramps yesterday and woke up to AF... Never been so excited to get her, and ready to start the medicated cycle! Fingers crossed. Rob had his semen analysis done and it was really good, high counts and motility, so that can only help! Trying to stay positive...

Alyssa - so glad AF showed! How odd you Ovulated on the progesterone but at least that cycle is over!
Must be so nice to be getting settled into the house! Does it feel like home yet?
Good luck with tenure!
When do you start your medication for this cycle? Glad to hear about the semen analysis, now you have everything all set! So excited for you!

How's everyone else doing?

Rach - fabulous photo so nice to incorporate baby into your ceremony and I loved the ones I could see on fb. You looked beautiful! It was closer to 18 weeks with B before I felt movement but much earlier this time so you are probably feeling movement, so exciting isn't it?

Jess - huge congratulations again in Isobela, she is just beautiful. Hope you are getting on well now you are back home.

Alyssa - wow can't believe you ovulated on the progesterone but glad AF is finally here and now onto the next cycles. So excited for you and even better knowing OH SA was all good. Glad the move is all done so now you can relax into to your home and make it ready for a bigger family. Hope the tenure goes well, tbh I don't know much about all that apart from what I have gathered from watching the big bang theory!!

Linds - glad you are beginning to feel a bit better. Not sure about reading the hb lower through the placenta, not heard of it either but you never know. Whens your next appointment?

pinkerton - sorry for your loss.

afm - back to work so been an busy week. The nursery phoned me up this afternoon saying B has a temperature and he isn't himself. He has had a cough but for him thats nothing new and he slept quite well last night. I gave him some calpol as his temp was 39oC. I hope its just a teething thing but its my day off tomorrow so thats good I can see how he is. Struggling to think of names for this new baby and would love to uses B's middle name as I love it but can't!

Good morning!

Pinkerton - I'm so sorry I missed your post somehow! So sorry for your loss and welcome! I unfortunately don't know anything about subchorionic hemmorrages but we've all been through a range of losses, unfortunately! Do you chart? we all love to stalk charts and I found it really helpful when my cycles were wonky after my miscarriages.

Sam - I can't even imagine coming up with a new name as Kirk and I struggled a lot before we landed on Oakley and then we had such a bad reaction from family about it that I don't think we'll be telling anyone (aside from you ladies, of course) this time! My next appointment is Friday morning with my OB and then I'll be going to the high risk doctor for the NT scan later that morning. It's supposed to rain Friday, so I'm hoping Kirk won't have to work and may be able to make it to one or both of my appointments! He's only ever been to first scans or a 20 week scan. He wasn't even able to make it to the first scan for this baby :(

Time to drag Oakley out of bed - he slept awful two nights ago and not a peep out of him last night - he must have needed a lot of sleep as he's slept in a half hour longer than usual! Hope everyone has a great day!

Sam - this is my first and i am struggling for names lol. I was on a rampage to find a name NOW, but since that didn't work out i've just kind of laid back until i find out what i'm actually having! It will come to you! Hope B starts feeling better.

Pinkerton - i never had that either. I'm so sorry for your loss though. I hope your next pregnancy goes a lot better for you. :hugs:

Alyssa - wow what a journey that cycle had been for you. Finally O'ing on your own. Glad AF is finally here and you can start your medication!

AFM - ultrasound tmrw, but it isn't specifically for the baby. More so for my ovaries and how big the tumor has gotten. I really hope i can talk her into letting me get a potty shot. I'm so anxious as to what we're having. I think boy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->