1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

There was no scan just bloodwork. I know if there's any abnormalities it would show up but what I was getting at is if everything is okay and then baby comes and it's not... I feel like surgery could be a reason why. Like the anesthesia or something. lol I'm weird

I like rylan. I actually know a little boy named that! so cute. Andrew likes Dylan. Not sure how I feel about that.

Think positive, Rach, everything will be fine with the surgery and the baby will be perfect. I tend to like more traditional boy names, but some of the ones you came up with are so cute! I like Dylan or Bentley, personally. In the Jewish tradition we don't name babies after living relatives, but do you have anyone you'd like to use as a namespiration?

Linds, congrats on your competition yesterday... In my tizzy I didn't mention it!

Jess, how are you and Isabela? Do you think you will wind up nick-naming her? Izzy or Bella are both so cute!!

AFM, same temp as yesterday... A small patch of EWCM but otherwise not much at all. Positive opk this morning but clearly negative by this afternoon. I think you're right, Rach, just have to wait it out. If I o tomorrow on CD 12 Ill be okay, I don't think that's too early... Even today on CD 11 I'm kind of concerned. Just don't want an immature egg!!! In the meantime, lots of BD!!

Ok ladies I caved and took a test and it's positive!!!! My boobs don't really hurt that much really I'm probley 5 weeks... Should they b throbbing by now lol? Idk when they started hurting last time

pinkerton - I never had sore bbs or morning sickness with this pregnancy. once in awhile my boobs would hurt but not how I thought they would. I've had it pretty easy! congrats on the bfp! are you calling to schedule an appt

Alyssa - I am using my father's and Andrew's father's names for middle names. baby is going to have two. I really like Bronson now. I don't think I'll pick a name until he's born. hope you're enjoying that BD! let's make you that rainbow LOL. I sound like I'm a part of the process

LOL, Rach, you practically are! I couldn't do it without you girls! I had another temp jump this morning, smaller than on CD 9 but more likely ovulated yesterday based on the other signs. Do you think CD 11 is too early for a mature egg and thick enough lining? I know the BD was well-timed, so not worried about that...

I definitely think it's enough time. I've saw girls get prego on cd10 and have a good pregnancy! I'm sooo rooting for ya!! id say yesterday was your O day too!

I am going to go in Monday for bloodwork to check my levels... I'm probley like 4 weeks omg long way to go lol!!

Yay Pinkerton!! congrats!! can't wait to hear about your doc appointment!! how exciting!

Alyssa - We'll see what your temps do but yesterday may have been your day and CD11 is def not too early - eeeeeeeeee!! so exciting!! :) Let the chart stalking begin!!!!

Rach - I know what you mean about worrying but think positive!! Everything will be fine :)

Looks like I didn't O after all... My temp dropped this morning. I'm bummed. I guess I'm still getting false OPKs... I'm calling my doc today to ask for CD 21 bloodwork so at least I will know next week if I O by then... No point in drawing it out if it's not working.

did you keep doing OPKs? ugh, how frustrating - I'm going to hope that your temp shoots up tomorrow and today is O. Let us know what the doc says!

Rach - saw your update on facebook - hope you're doing ok - try to take it easy!!

alright, Alyssa - I'm rooting for a higher temp tomorrow and a + hpt in less than two weeks!!!! :)

AFM - I haven't updated on myself in a few days - doing OK. I have good days and bad days. I'm still quite tired but the vomiting has really slowed down. I think I'm not doing as good of a job at eating all the time like I did with Oakley but I've been so busy it's been tough to keep up. Still haven't gained much but it's too uncomfortable to button a pair of dress pants I wore just last week, so belly is definitely growing!! I don't know if a bump pic is in order yet but I should start taking them!!

Thanks, Linds... Really not sure what to think, it really seems like CD 11 was O based on CM and opks. I've been tired, my skin has broken out, and my boobs are a little sore, which is typically post O, I guess we will see. Between the move and the medication, I guess my temps are potentially less reliable than usual. Either way, I think we are covered with the BD.

I'm glad you're feeling better, hopefully the fatigue will abate soon!

Rach - hope your procedure went ok. I'll check FB for updates. Also ask your doc about the NT scan. It should be part of your 12 week exam as there are tests done with the scan that would not be part of the bloodwork.

Lindsay - congrats on winning your research competition! Glad the vomiting has slowed down for you! I know what you mean about having a hard time eating better. I feel like I tried so hard with the earlier pregnancies. I just didn't have it in me for this last one and it all turned out fine.

Alyssa- it's hard to tell on your chart about O. I would say keep BDing. A couple times I thought I was going to O and stopped only to find out it was a couple days later. Usually the EWCM happens a couple days before O.

Pinkerton - congrats!

Mar, Sam, Kelsey - how are thing going with you.

AFM - I am definitely trying to stick with the BFing. It just really seems like I am not producing much. I started pumping after her feedings just to stimulate my body to produce more so we'll see what happens. Since she is getting the extra milk from the supplementing I am not sure how my body will adjust to her needs. We'll see. Anyone have any other suggestions to increase milk supply?

How much are you supplementing with? Start cutting back on that and it will force her to feed more often and stimulate you to make more. Def keep pumping after feedings as well, are you getting much out after she feeds? I know it can be exhausting when they're asking to feed all the time but it's worth it if it will stimulate you to make more and in the long run it will be easier that way :)

I agree with you on trying to eat well in earlier pregnancies - gosh! I was soo good with Oakley but I think I took the "eat for two" a little too seriously with him as I had gained a lot more weight by now with him!! I wonder if that helped me with my morning sickness though. I'm consciously trying to eat more frequently (but smaller) meals today to see if that will help as I was super nauseous all day yesterday. We'll see!!

Hey girls. I can only update quick since im still in a lot of pain. I was able to come home yesterday. It was bittersweet because I obviously don't like hospitals but it was nice to have the nurses there Rio help me whenever I needed it. Andrew tries but like today he is at work. my cat is mad at me bcz I locked him out of my bedroom since he loves to jump on my belly. oh well. can't believe how painful this surgery was. haven't really felt up to eating since all this but still managed to gain like 5 lbs from surgery which is real weird. Dr gave me a perception for Percocet and am allowed to take 1-2 tablets every 6hrs but I am forcing myself through the pain and taking two a day. once in morning and once at night. just taking Tylenol inbetween. well going to listen to baby with doppler m

oh and Alyssa are you still using opks?

So glad you're home and doing okay, Rach! Sorry you're in pain, but I completely understand why you don't want to take the "good drugs."

I've done OPKs every day... Totally negative except for CD 10 and 11... And a TRUE negative, which I don't usually have on a natural cycle. Calling my doc today to ask for bloodwork.

That is exactly what i would do too, Alyssa. You never know, you may have O'd and your body is just reacting differently with the temps because of the medicine. Have you googled that yet? Maybe ask your dr too?

My doc immediately agreed to CD 21 bloodwork and says we will go from there, so at least I won't be in limbo again!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->