1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Mel glad to hear your hormone levels are behaving! Yay! As for the dream - I have two dogs, one good one (my fur baby) and one bad dog (dh's from before we met). So, maybe I was just mad at my bad dog lol Aw poor thing.

I had no patience yesterday it was terrible! I was the cranky pregnant lady lol. Today has been just awful with sickness...can't keep anything down and even threw up here at work. I'm munching on some pretzels now...keep your FXd for me!

Kelsey - I feel like time is going so slow lol I feel like I've been pregnant forever...i think its just cuz I want to be 12 weeks so bad and maybe relax. I've been more confident about the pregnancy ever since the last scan, thankfully. Plus I've been super sick so that helps build my confidence :p are you enjoying your cbfm? It sounds so neat! I thought about getting one.

Lindsay I've got it! Maybe you're worried about the bad dog when the baby arrives?! That s it I think! Aww I just know everything is going to work out so perfectly for you! I hope you keep feeling as sick as can be!! :sick: I think that when you're like us and have to worry the pregnancy does seem to drag. Like I found out I was pregnant nearly a week ago now and I'm only 4 weeks something and feel like it shoud be more than six!!! So hope you get your 3d scan again. And hope you don't dream of serial killer dogs again!

Hay Kelsey! Ho you feeling today?

I'm having a snack now...just try to munch munch munch all day lol I'm sure I'll be gaining weight soon enough haha.

I get my next scan january 12th! Seems so far away but I might sneak in for another one with my SIL January 9th at my followup appt with my doctor. She gives me the 3d ones :) I'll be 12 weeks on the ultrasound date so I have a while to go! Feeling better about this pregnancy after the two good scans but I really can't wait until the good 12 week scan :)

I've been having weird dreams like crazy but that just started about a week ago I think! Most of my symptoms didn't show full force until around 6 weeks.

I'm glad you said this about symptoms Lindsay because i don't feel like i've got the raging symptoms i've had with my previous pregnancies but the last couple of days i've felt like they've been getting stronger i.e. I've been feeling rougher! And i'm with you on the dream thing - i never had this when pg before but now i'm having 4-5 really vivid dreams every single night!

The only one i remember right now - I was at my works xmas party in a huge ballroom on a cruise ship and i went to the toilet and when i came back everyone had gone. I went across the corridor to the rooms where we were staying and it was like one big hospital ward and all my colleagues were in bed as the patients!!!!!!! (I work on a hospital ward so this bit is not so weird!)

It was nice because last time when I was PG, I was clueless and had no idea that I was considered 4 weeks already, so when the Nurse told me I was ecstatic that I was considered farther than I thought! Now this time I'll know ahead of time and it will probably go slower than the 2WW! So I can imagine how slow it probably feels for you girls...
I'm feeling good today, still no side effects at all from the clomid. Some people tend to not feel anything though until closer to O time and then they feel the effects of clomid. Idk, I just want to feel SOMETHING so I know somethings working down there! lol

haha yea, I knew at 3wks 4days, so I've known for over 4 weeks! crazy!

I had someone at work tell me that I'm "rounding" in the pregnancy areas and I might want to tell people earlier because they're probably suspicious!! I couldn't believe it!! I've gained a little weight (maybe 5lbs - if that!) and I am kind of little so you can see 5lbs on me, but still! I think people will just think I'm hittin the donuts a bit too hard not that I'm pregnant! I was kind of offended but thought it was pretty funny at the same time that a guy would say something like that to me, stupid guys....

I'm sure your clomid is working - I know what you mean about wanting symptoms!! I'm sure the clomid is doing it's thing, just give it some time :) can't wait until your testing - seems so far away but it'll be here before we know it!

Hello lovleys how you all doing, Im still getting bfn boohoo af due on the 19th think i might go buy some test from the chemist today as i have been using the cheep internet ones. i just dont feel like af is coming anytime soon because i dont hve the cramps i usually have this close (3 days out) to af. wish i could just get those 2 pink lines

Hey girls!

Ugh I'm so depressed right now. My friend who is 3 wks further than i WOULD have been sent me her sonogram pics and pics of her bump. Makes me SICK!!! I'm so hurt and depressed but I'm being so strong for her. I just wish i knew when you know? I want my son (yes i have a feeling a boy!). Its really hard to see BFPs from friends that haven't been trying nearly as long as you. Sooo sad right now :( on a good note i had another high on my cbfm.

yay Eliza for feeling like AF isn't coming!! so exciting!! I didn't have any cramps like I usually do this past cycle and it turned out to be a good thing, so keep thinking those happy thoughts!!!

I know it's hard Rachael but you'll be there soon!! Your little boy just knew it wasn't quite the right time. CBFM sounds like so much fun!! glad you're making good use of it :) It'll bring your little boy to you before ya know it!

Aww Rachael I feel for you I really do. One million hugs coming your way x x x

Hey girls check this page out its so bloody true made me laugh im glad im not the only nut who does this https://www.twoweekwait.com/poas-humor

Rachael, im sorry your feeling down sending u lots of love

As for me now im sure the witch is coming been having cramps

Good luck Eliza, sorry I missed your post for some reason, I really hope you get your bfp x x x

I'm getting close to O! Prob anytime within the next 4 days!! :) i can't wait!

Eliza - you test yet??

Anyone O yet??

Hey yeah i have been testing with these internet cheepies im 12 dpo today and BFN, wish i could stop being so obbsessed its all i think about and its driving me crazy just wish the witch would hurry up and get here if im not preggas. How r u feeling i hope not too much sickness

Eliza i totally understand what ya mean! I am a poas-aholic too. Its so hard not to when you want it so badly. You'd think I'd have major patience now but i think it gets worse LOL. I got my fx'd for you sweetheart! Hope you're doing okay.

Hi ladies :wave: – well I am back from vacation and had an amazing time although my body is still used to being able to visit a buffet every 2 hours so now I am always starving!! I gained about 3 lbs on the cruise and DH gained 10!!! I was exhausted the first couple of days of the cruise, lots of napping and falling asleep during the shows but I think I finally started to get caught up about half way though the cruise and felt better. The weather was perfect in the Caribbean, just a little windy a couple of the days. I will post a pic when I get them sorted.

As for me I guess I am about 9 weeks based on dates but only 8 weeks based on scans. I have an appt on Tuesday but they said it was just an exam and not a scan. I hope I can talk the doc into a scan because my longest pregnancy ended just over 8 weeks.

I think I’m all caught up now on the thread:
You girls were talking about DHA last week… I take CitraNatal Assure prenatals with DHA.

MrsMoo – welcome!

Lindsay – your pics look great! I am rounding a bit too and I am also little so it will probably show sooner on me but I don’t plan on telling anyone at work until I absolutely have to!!

Mel – So glad things are still on track for you and your tests and getting darker! Don’t worry about the symptoms. I really have not had much at all this pregnancy. It freaks me out a bit but I am trying not to worry since my scans have been good so far.

Eliza – waiting for good news for your Christmas present!

Rachael and Kelsey – FX for you this cycle!!

Eliza - Sorry you haven't gotten your BFP yet but keep holding out, my first pregnancy I didn't get mine until the day I missed my period and it was super faint! I thought I was imagining things!

Rach - yay for O'ing soon!! so exciting!!

Jessie - yay for having a nice vacation!! I'm jealous!! How have you been feeling??

My morning sickness is definitely here and not going anywhere! I vomit pretty much daily at this point - haven't yet today though - but silly me gets nervous every time I feel halfway decent lol. My boob tenderness has gotten more intense too. Other than that, things seems to be going great!

HI girls! Welcome back Jessie, we missed you! So glad you had a nice time :)
Eliza, hope that your cramps were a sign of PG and you're BFP will be here any day now!
Rachael, did you get a peak reading yet? Still low readings here. Only CD 10. should be O'ing in about a week, and we're having family staying with us for xmas (which will be my OV day), so I'm a bit nervous how we'll get our BD'ing in, but I don't care if we have to bring Lindsay's dream to real life (lol) I'm not chancing missing our fertile days! Still no side effects or anything, and yesterday was my last pill.
Lindsay, glad you're still feeling really pregnant! Just a couple more weeks and then at least your MS will hopefully go away (even though I know it's a nice reasurrance).
Mel honey how are you feeling!?

haha the night I got a positive OPK my FIL was staying over - we still DTD!! :p You gotta do what you gotta do!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->