1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

So my big surprise was........ we went out to dinner in downtown Cincinnati. When i walked out of the restaurant i heard jingle bells. I look down the street and here comes a horse and carriage!!! It was SO romantic. So we hopped on and rode through the city for 45mins. It felt like i was in a fairytale!! :yipee:

Rachel - how romantic!!!! :serenade: Now he sounds like a keeper for sure!!!!

Eliza - I still have all of my crossables crossed that AF does not show for you!!
:af:
Lindsay - WOW your job sounds VERY interesting!!!

Kelsey - From what I recall, I think Lindsay got her BFP before her AF was due by some testing at the doctors office. MY BFP was actually after AF was due. My LMP was 10/15 it looks like hers was 10/20 so we are about 5 days apart although it looks like from my measurements I am still measuring behind her. I don't know. My doctor says that because I OV'd late that could be causing this but it was only late by a couple days so not sure why there is such a big discrepancy in my dates. This is all new to me so maybe someone else can chime in but wouldn't it be possible that everyone would have a different size baby? I mean they are different sizes when they come out, I am guessing they would be that way too when they are growing. The measurements seem pretty standard. What do you girls think?

Mel - where have you been?? Hopefully still celebrating your BFP! :cloud9:

I got a positive test at 11 dpo and I know exactly when I o'd (cd15) and my lmp was 10/20 so I had a pretty typical cycle, whereas it sounds like jessie o'd late and going by lmp really isn't an accurate way of measuring things if you don't o at the "normal" time as most women really don't have a 28 day cycle. As long as your baby is growing at the right rate and has a nice heartbeat, you shouldn't worry :)

I just re-read what I wrote (or I should say how I worded it) and it looks like I was saying it's bad you're dates are diff!! I wasn't intending that at all so I'm soooo sorry it came off that way!! I was actually thinking I was easing your mind and I was thinking your dates should be closer to Lindsay's and that you were maybe actually measuring a week AHEAD on your ultrasounds but your lilypie ticker was incorrect and making you think you were measuring behind. I was trying to reassure you and it came off as opposite. Ahhh--I sitll don't know if I'm making any sense???!!?!?!! :wacko:

Basically, exactly as Lindsay said, there is NOTHING to worry about AT ALLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

P.S.----AGAIN, SOOO SORRY MY POST CAME OFF SO NOT HOW I INTENDED IT TOO. I just sat here for like 30 min. typing, deleting, typing etc to try and explain where I was going with my other post but I still think it's confusing.

Lol kelsey it sounded to me like you were being reassuring not saying something was bad! You're funny lol don't worry...atleast it didn't come off to me that way! :hugs:

Oh and babydust what an awesome surprise! Are you guys married or engaged? I think you're engaged, but if not that would have been an awesome proposal!! What a great guy, he must sure think you're something special!! :kiss::kiss:

Ahhh no worries Kelsey! I didn't take it that way at all. I feel like we've all been through so much that we've become friends. So I didn't take it negatively at all and just as an honest comparison of dates. I'm sure there is nothing wrong but it definitely has been thinking! When you guys notice stuff too or ask questions it helps me ask extra questions at the doctor which I like! :)

We'll see happens with the dates at the next couple scans.

Rachael that must have been a lovely suprise, how r u feeling and when r u testing.

Jessie like the other girls said u shouldnt worry your self if bub is growing at the right rate and heartbeat is strong.

As for me all i have is brown spotting now for 2 days i wish they would just hurry up and get here so i can get it over with and start again.

Also wondering if it is snowing at anyones house over xmas i cant even imagine a white xmas. we have a hot stinky xmas and usually a summer storm to end the day. I have never seen snow in real life

no snow here :( Our snow doesn't usually start until January - although we had an odd storm in late October this year. Just rain this year ugh!

So, I'm a big baby and I've been having some pain in my right side again - like I did with the corpus luteum cyst. I called the doctor just to ask if it was something I should worry about, and because they're like the best doctor's office ever, they asked if I would come in for another scan tomorrow to make sure everything is OK! It makes me a little nervous that they would question if everything is OK, but pain is pain, right? Better safe than sorry?? I feel like I was being dramatic calling because the pain is definitely bearable, it's just that it went away for a couple weeks and is now back. My SIL wont' be doing the scan so I hope they'll still tell me how everything is going, but I think they will, I've already met all the techs there. Ok, now I'm rambling...

Rach - your date sounds amazing!! How did he propose if that's just a date night?! lol

Lindsay - I say better to be safe than sorry. Especially after all we've been through to get a baby, I wouldn't be taking any chances!! Don't forget to post your pic!!! :)

No snow for me either here in Florida. I would love to see a white Christmas so if anyone has one please post a pic for the rest of us to enjoy! It's 80 degrees here today!!

Thanks everyone! Yes we are engaged. We've been together 9 years in August, engaged 2 years of it! Just haven't had the funds to make my dreams come true. How he proposed was sweet. We were struggling really bad right then. He nor i were working. He had bought the ring before he lost his job. My dog means the world to me.. i treat her like i would my own child! So he put the ring on her collar and she was walking around. He asked if i would take it off and when i went to reach there was the ring. LOL. Sounds kinda corny but it was so cute to me.

Lindsay, i think taking any precautions is the best. You just never know, right? I bet everything is fine.

No snow here either! It usually starts in November... just light stuff but sometimes ALOT. This year nothing! Maybe 2 days it was a light snow fall. Yesterday it was 64 degrees. Not like Christmas traditionally at all. I wished it would snow up until christmas but it's not suppose to. The bad months are Jan-March. That's when the salt trucks come and the snow plows. I hate it that it's not going to be like that for Christmas. I seriously wanna cry!!!! LOL

Eliza sorry your AF is being so mean.... I wished it would come as well. I hate the waiting game. I haven't O'd yet but i should be sometime soon. Actually was suppose to today but it never happened. Probably going to use a hpt around the 5th of January.

Jessie im glad everything is going good for ya with your pregnancy! Gosh 80 degrees? I bet it feels nice down there!!

No snow here either---first time in YEARS!!! Gosh, WI is completely useless if you can't even have a white xmas....It's unusually warm here too---high 30's. I have cousin's coming to stay with me from down south, and they're devastated there's no snow.
Lindsay, def better to be safe than sorry, but I'm sure you're starting to stretch and make room now so you'll be a little more achey?? Either way, you get another scan so that's exciting!! Let us know how it goes and yes, post a pic :)
Eliza, still holding out hope for you! It's not over till the fat lady sings!
Does anybody on here watch Real World (I know, I'm probably too old, but I love it!)?? This is totally off the subject but I really loved this season and I'm sad that it's over, but I also watch the challenges and it looks like it'll be sooo good! Please tell me somebody else is as bad a reality junky as I am!! :blush:

Kels i LOVE the real world and the challenges!! The challenges i think i love more! I love CT he is such a handsome bad boy. LOL. I love jersey shore as well. I haven't saw a comercial for the challenge. When does it start?!? and where is it.

No snow for me either here in Florida. I would love to see a white Christmas so if anyone has one please post a pic for the rest of us to enjoy! It's 80 degrees here today!!

Omg Jess, 80 degrees?!?!?!?!?! :wohoo: I can't imagine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kels i LOVE the real world and the challenges!! The challenges i think i love more! I love CT he is such a handsome bad boy. LOL. I love jersey shore as well. I haven't saw a comercial for the challenge. When does it start?!? and where is it.

AAAhhhhhh I thought at least you would understand!! I watched the real world reunion last night and they had previews for the challenge---sometime late january it's starting and it's battle of the exes----so like CT and Diem will be together and other people who used to date or hook up but are now enemies. I'm way more excited than I should be!!! lol
Yes, CT is one sexy beast.....:kiss:
Oohh and Jersey Shore, I have dreams about Pauly D!!! :blush:

Alright, gotta go to dinner, hubby is getting cranky that I'm sitting on here chatting about reality tv (he hates it)!

LOL omg the challenge sounds awesome!!!!! I lovelovelove CT. He is just so mm mmm! Im excited for jersey to start in like 2 weeks!!!! I love pauly too. He makes me laugh. Idk what i'm having for dinner. All i know is im starving.

must be something up with the world atm we r usually sweating this time of year and the last little bit we have been having record cold days for summer in a way im happy i love the storms the heat produces but last january we had a really bad flood here ppl died and i still dream alot about the water it was really scary.

This real world sounds good i love reality tv but we dont have that here. we usually get stuff way after you guys so ill be looking forward to that one.

Lindsay bug the hell out of whp ever u want. we deserve to do what ever it takes to get our babys home with us.

Im out now no bfp for xmas for me. So onto next month i swear we r dtd everyday when af leaves lol 3 times a day hahaha NOT ill die other half is up for it though. I was out doing some xmas shopping today and over heard this lady with a cute little new born complaining about how she had a girl and someone she knew had a boy and how she was suposed to have a boy. I felt like slapping her really pissed me off some ppl dont know how lucky they r just to have a healthy bub... sorry just venting

So 2 more sleeps till the big fat man comes. cant wait for this year to b over. seriously the worst year of my life.

so sorry Eliza! 2012 is going to bring great things!!

I'm sitting here waiting for my scan to come - 3 more hours! I'm so anxious to go! Kinda nervous even though it should be fine, I'll probably be like this before every scan.

Eliza, sorry AF showed but i am happy she went ahead and came already. I can't believe people either. They're so ungrateful. Try to take it easy today girl. I'd love to bd 3 x's a day LOL but OH doesn't have it in him. I hope you and i get our beans for 2012!!

Lindsay good luck love! I know its going to be a healthy little bean in there developing the way HE should ;) hahah let us know!

Kels another HIGH today. 10 in a row. Geesh. All this BD is wearing me out! Can't believe it honestly. Oh well. Hope you have better luck than me!

Hi ladies :wave:
Well I'm off today, and so excited to be able to relax and get ready for Christmas. We are having everyone over for dinner Sunday (there will be 9 total) so my mom is coming over today to help me get the turkey ready etc.

Eliza - I am so ready for 2012 to get here too. 2011 has NOT been good for me either.

Lindsay - can't wait to see your scan pic today!

Kelsey and Rach - I love reality TV but I do not watch Real World (I used to a long time ago) or Jersey Shore. I watch Survivor, Bachelor and Bachelorette, things like that.

Should we file a missing person's report for Mel????

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->