1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Hey welcome back Jessie glad u had a good time. So im still getting bfn Af officially due tomorrow so i went and bought 2 tests from the chemist will do a test with fmu tomorro. Im loosing hope though i think

Eliza - i have everything crossed for you!! I hope you are. I got my fingers squeezed super tight.

Ugh so..... The cbfm says that the first month using it you get multiple highs then your peak. Then the second month you won't get as many highs, correct? Well wtf! I'm CD14 and have had all highs. CD9 -14 all highs. That's 6 days. That's more than last month! Jeeze. Driving me nuts. I know peak is soon.

Jessie soo glad you had a good time on your trip. We missed you bunches!! So glad you're doing good.

Lindsay I'm so happy you're feeling sick LOL. Keep them preggo symptoms coming!!!!!

I got my first high today Rachael, which is 3 days earlier than last month! My first though was that I hope I don't just get a bunch of highs and Peak still comes around the same time. I know with Clomid that it can mess a little with the CBFM and give you more high days....I REALLY hope I O earlier than normal so that I don't have to worry about BD'ing when we have a house full of people!! :blush:
Eliza, hope today was good testing for you!

Hi ladies! How's everyone doing?

Keep us updated Eliza! I still have a good feeling for you :)

How are my o'ing girls doing? Feeling good? Getting good BD in?

I'm feeling a lot better the last two days...makes me nervous but I still have other symptoms so I'm not freaking out just yet! Still threw up my water this morning so I think I just had a few really bad days last week plus I've started taking my vitamin at night. The doc also switched my vitamin so it has more b vitamins, maybe that makes a difference. 3 weeks until my next doc appt and I'll prob sneak in for a scan then too with my SIL lol

Kels your cbfm will prob be all over the place with clomid. Atleast you have it to rely on!!! I got another high today and I'm surprised it wasn't a peak because my lines are so much alike on the stick! I think i'll get my peak tmrw.

Hey ladies so im 14 dpo did 2 tests this morning both BFN i give up.... yeah right... just feel like giving up today. I know i didnt get a bfp till 18 dpo with maddy but i didnt test before that because i wasnt as obsessed as i am now with getting pregnant.

Hi girls, :wave:
Well trying to get back into the grind of normal life has been tough. I feel like I need another vacation!!! I have my doctors appt tomorrow. Its just an exam, no scan. But I am feeling a little stressed about the lack of symptoms. I also feel like my clothes where getting tighter before the cruise. Gosh I just hope everything is Ok but I don't think I will get any answers tomorrow, we'll see.

Kelsey and Rach - How's the :sex: going?

Eliza - I have everything crossed for you. The fact that you have not gotten AF yet is a good sign. I did not get my BFP until after AF was due :thumbup:

Lindsay and Mel - how are you girls feeling? :cloud9:

Hi girls, :wave:
Well trying to get back into the grind of normal life has been tough. I feel like I need another vacation!!! I have my doctors appt tomorrow. Its just an exam, no scan. But I am feeling a little stressed about the lack of symptoms. I also feel like my clothes where getting tighter before the cruise. Gosh I just hope everything is Ok but I don't think I will get any answers tomorrow, we'll see.

Kelsey and Rach - How's the :sex: going?

Eliza - I have everything crossed for you. The fact that you have not gotten AF yet is a good sign. I did not get my BFP until after AF was due :thumbup:

Lindsay and Mel - how are you girls feeling? :cloud9:

Been feeling a lot better the last couple days - I switched my prenatal vitamin and I think the extra B vitamins are really helping. It still makes me nervous to feel better though! I know what you mean about stressing about the symptoms, it makes me crazy sometimes! My boobs hurt more than ever though, that's the only thing that's keeping me from really freaking out. I'm sure you're fine!! We all overanalyze our symptoms. I would try to push for a scan tomorrow and just see what they say.

Rach I think you'll probably get your peak tomorrow too! I'm sure you've been getting busy :) We just started our BDing, so we'll see how the week goes!
Eliza if you didn't get your BFP until 18 DPO last time, then you're still fine! You've got lots of time!! FX'D!!
Jessie it always seems so hard to get back into the grind of things when you've had vacation. I love vaca, but I always dread getting back into the routine of things once I get back! I'm sure everything is just fine in babyland, so try to not worry. Easier said than done, I know! I'd really hope your Dr. has some compassion with what you've all gone through and can get you a scan to ease your mind. Do not worry about symptoms, my friends that are PG, 1 of them has had absolutely no symptoms at all and she's 22 weeks! Everybody is soooo diff. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, that's for sure. Let us know how it all goes!
Lindsay I bet the B vits are helping with the sickness----when I started taking Vit B6 I read everywhere that it relieves morning sickness, so I'm sure other B vitamins help with that too!

Hey girls. So sorry i haven't been too talkative lately. I get internet hooked up tmrw so it will be much easier for me to keep in touch and update!! How is everyone? OH told me he's taking me out to a nice dinner tmrw and somewhere else after. Where? I have no idea! He won't say. I'm so anxious. This isn't like him to 'surprise' me. He said its a part of my xmas present! Getting internet was also another gift he got me! :) so excited.

Well, CD15 and another high on the cbfm. That makes it 1 week straight of highs. Last month i got my peak on CD16 so i friggin hope so. Been super busy getting our bd on!! We actually have been since CD1. Usually we wait until i get my highs but we been doing it anyways! I hope something good happens. I really hope!!!

I got my pregnancy tests in the mail yesterday! The cheapies that test at 10miU! So i'll know even sooner. I'm excited! I got 10 for $6.89 on ebay! I'm so stupid... I used one today to see how they worked LOL.

Eliza - hunny don't count yourself out until AF comes. I didn't get my BFP until 2 days after missed period. I got my fx'd for you!!!

Hi ladies - sorry for the delay in posting but I went to the doctor after work and then been running around since doing last minute Christmas shopping. :xmas6:

Well my appointment today went well. I was a nervous wreck when I got there and I think I made the doctor nervous too so he decided to get me in for a scan. :thumbup: I measured at about 8 weeks today (still behind what my dates say but doc says this is OK) and a HB of 167!!! I was so happy, the last heartbeat at 105 had me a little worried. The baby looked like a little turtle. :baby: Round little body with little round bud arms and legs. I will post a pic below. I may need to change the date on my ticker as I seem to be consistently measuring about a week behind. I have another appt exactly 2 weeks from today and I think if everything looks good there he may send me back to my OB, we'll see.

How is everyone else doing?

Eliza - any news????

Attachments

• Scan 8wk.jpg
    Scan 8wk.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 8
Omg what a cute scan! I love it! As long as your little one is growing and has a strong heartbeat everything is good! I'm so happy for you!

Any news Eliza?

Rachael - hope you o soon! Sounds like you've been keeping busy :p

Kelsey - how's clomid treating you? Still no symptoms?

I'm back to not feeling well - yay lol. I had 3 days that I could eat and no vomiting but seems to be back today. So looking forward to my 4 day weekend this weekend even though it'll be really busy everyone knows I'm pregnant so I can disappear and lay down if I need to.

OMG WONDERFUL NEWS JESSIE!!!! What a relief and what a great HB!!!! Adorable lil babe you're cooking there :) I can't remember, did you do anything different or was it just that the 4th time happened to be your time?
MEEEELLLL, where aarreee yyoouu??!!? She's been seriously MIA lately!!
Rachael how exciting, I love it when our guys do something cute like that and put thought/effort into it! Can't wait to hear what he all had planned for you! I read your other msg that you got another high today, WTF?! I wouldn't think it would miss your oV, so you must just be OV'ing a little later this month? Idk, I think I'll still use OPK's JUST IN CASE.
Eliza, hoping you're busy celebrating your BFP :)
Lindsay glad the sickness is back! lol Although I never had any worries---I'm glad that the morning sickness is so awful that you can't handle it. I always fear what it would be like to have it and try to be at work, but it seems like you're ok with it so hopefully that's a good sign.
AFM, still no side effects from the clomid. I'm CD13 today, so I was hoping for a peak and OV'ing earlier than normal (usually OV around CD17) but still a high today.

Thanks ladies!

Kelsey - a few things different this time are: 2mg extra folic acid (to help with my high homocysteine level), baby aspirin and progesterone. I think that's about it. Hopefully everything will be OK this time around. My last pregnancy ended due to a chromosomal problem though and I think the risk of taking progesterone is that it keeps a bad pregnancy going that your body would normally terminate. I am not sure when I find out if that's the case here. I forgot to ask at my appt yesterday but I have it on my list to ask in 2 weeks. I wonder if there was a problem if it would end when I stop taking the progesterone. I read in the PAL forum that I'm in women talking about various tests around the 11-12 week mark (NT, CSV, etc) so maybe they would find out something then....? I need to do some more research on exactly what that testing entails.

Is everyone ready for the holidays??? :xmas9:I am going crazy getting ready. I am off of work on Friday and Monday so that will be nice.

Lindsay - I read one of your posts that you go research. What kind of research do you do?

Jessie how are you and Lindsay so far off on your dates, didn't you get your BFP's within a couple days of each other? I've always been wondering this, just grasping at straws but maybe you're actually right where you're supposed to be and not measuring behind?
I kind of think that if it was a bad pregnancy, even progesterone wouldn't keep you going as far as you are. I think you're just fine :)
With your multiple miscarriages, you should post a thread saying what you did because it's such an inspiration to know it's still possible even after a couple mc!
I'm not quite ready for the holidays, but I have off Friday-Tuesday!! VERY EXCITED!!

I do research on genetic diseases...particularly those in the lung like cystic fibrosis. I'm helping to develop and characterize a new steroid that signals in such a way that it still has its beneficial effects with fewer - hopefully as close to none - of the side effects you see with traditional side effects. Like mel was complaining of being hungry - that's the kind of thing the new compound I'm testing could get rid of or atleast reduce. My thesis is determining its exact mechanism in lung epithelial cells. It's really interesting.

Hey girls, Jessie i love your pic he/she is soooo cute, im glad everything is going well for you.
You girls should be testing soon oh how exciting cant wait for the next bfp

As for me im out i think af is about to show her fat ugly face any minuite feeling down today really wanted it for xmas oh well jhave to try harder for next month.

Sorry you feel like AF is going to show Eliza! I've still got my FXd for you that she doesnt! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->