1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Awww Eliza sorry AF showed her ugly face! I was hoping one of us would get a good xmas present....omg the floods sound awful, how terrifying! We don't get any weather like that here....an occasion bad tornado but I've never even personally experienced that. I hear you about the ungrateful people....I get really bitter at work because young girls/couples come in who keep somehow "accidentally" getting pregnant and they have substance abuse issues, financial issues ect and have no way of taking care of their children. I hate that it makes me question God sometimes....
ANYWAY, off my lil rant! :)
Rachael another high for me toooooo!!!!! UGGG! I was completely expecting a peak today because i've had a lot of cm and my cervix is now soft and open....I'll do an opk later today to see what it says. Today's our day to bd so we'll just go ahead with our schedule! Looks like I'm going to have to worry though about having to do the dirty with a house full of guests?!?!?! I get anxiety thinking about it. lol
Lindsay, how are you feeling today? No need to worry, you are just fine girl :) I'm sure everybody is nervous at every scan and then probably all leave thinking geez, why did I worry so much! :)
Jess, of course my crazy reality self also watches Bachelor/Bachelorette and Survivor. I'm not sure if I'll watch the next one though cuz I'm not too sure I like Ben--seems like kind of a boring guy? Then again some of the girls on the show is what makes it interesting. :haha:
Well girls, 2011 has been a sucky year for us, so lets cheers to an amazing 2012 full of blessings!!! :drunk: (sorry, that's the closest I could find to a cheers--of course Lindsay, Jessie and Mel you guys only get a kiddy cocktail to cheers with)
AND YES, SEARCH PARTY FOR MELLLL!!!!!!!!!!!:plane: I'll have to start storming through the chat rooms and find her and drag her back to us for an update.

Hi ladies!!

So today went fine! They said I have some residual fluid around my ovary and that with the stretching of the uterus, it's causing some discomfort and should resolve soon - yay! I had a bit of a bleed behind the placenta last time, which at the time they assured me was normal, and it is now resolving too - yay!

We got to see the little one moving around today, it was the coolest thing! It's starting to look like a real little person - kinda more like a gummy bear - but still more like a person lol. Had a nice little heartbeat of 171, which they said was normal for 9 weeks. :happydance:

Rach - it's funny you call it a HE because the U/S tech today (not my SIL unfortunately but a very nice man) kept calling it a he and we always refer to it as he/him. Wonder if it's a little boy!

I love reality tv too but I haven't watched real world in years! I miss it actually lol.

I saw Mel in the pregnancy after a loss forum a couple days ago :shrug:

Hope you all are ready for christmas! we just braved the mall to get my engagement ring back - the diamond fell out!! thankfully I found it but it took them forever to get it fixed - and then I was too scared to go to the mall lol.

Attachments

• 9wks1day.jpg
    9wks1day.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 7
oh your gummy bear is so cute lol im glad everything went well at your scan. You girls will be able to start a photo album already with all these scan pics.

Awwwww Lindsay I love your pic, (he) is sooooo darn cute!!!! I look forward to your pics because since we are now pretty close dates with my measurements, I know that mine will probably look similar. When is your next scan? Mine is not until January 3rd so I will be just over 10 weeks then.
Glad your appointment went well. I had some bleeding on my first scan too but they look at the spot on eat of my following scan and they say that the spot is drying up. Will you be doing CVS testing at about 12 weeks? I need to ask my doctor about this at my next appt.

Kelsey - I'm not sure about Ben either but I have to watch the Bachelor. The girls actually make the show with all of their drama!!! LOL

:xmas7:

I know! I have so many pictures :blush: I'm kind of a squeaky wheel I guess and on edge, and since my doctor's office is so nice, they just keep scanning me. I don't have another one until I'm 12 weeks on January 12th. That's my first screening for anything being wrong. I guess if they found something wrong there, then they would suggest CVS or amnio? I'm glad I got another scan now, otherwise we would have gone over 4 weeks without seeing the baby and I think my heart might have collapsed by then :shrug:

Jess - your picture recently looked pretty similar to ours, I think! I need to go back and look at it. I loved that last scan of yours - so cute!! I couldn't believe we saw the little one moving today, it just melted my heart :baby:

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve tomorrow! I haven't done any wrapping :dohh:

Hey beauties!!! Merry Christmas Eve to you all! Here is a beautiful poem some girl shared in another thread. It made me think of Eliza a lot! Of course i can relate too! Enjoy.

Dear Santa, I'm writing this letter from me to you, I hope you don't think I'm asking to much of you, You visit my house every year & leave us such wonderful things, but I'm wondering "do you visit all the children who have wings ?", I know your so very busy you have so much to do in one night, but could you pleas...e make an extra trip to the stars that shine so bright?, You see my daughter lives up there, too beautiful for earth, she ‘s been living up there since the day of her birth, please leave her a gift & put a stocking on her cloud, filled full of precious presents from her family on the ground, please stroke her sleepy head & tell her we miss her so, that my heart aches with sadness & tears just seem to flow, If you could do this for me Santa I may even be able to smile, even if it is just for a little while, so thank you very much Santa for all that you do, after all it is Christmas in heaven too

Rachael thats so beautiful u made me teary. Merry xmas to all u lovely ladies and all our beautiful angels and new bubs on the way. I hope u all have a great day with family and stay safe, not long and we will be into 2012 with some little ones on the way and hopefully 3 more bfps.

My friend had her little boy this morning, 8 pound and all is great with mum and bub im going to see them on boxing day i cant wait for a cuddle. She is my oldest friend im so happy for her however he will be the first baby i have held since Maddy. Im juat praying ill be able to hold it together.

https://www.babyandbump.com/stillbi...s/834134-merry-christmas-angels-pictures.html

HEY GIRLS CHECK OUT THIS THREAD I ADDED SOME MORE PICS

Great picture Linds! And how cool you go to see the baby moving around---has to be the neatest thing EVER!!!!!!! That should give you some great reasurrance to get through the holidays and through to your next scan.
Jessie can't wait for your next picture!!
Beautiful poem Rachael!!!

Happy Christmas Eve girls! :xmas16:

That was a beautiful poem Rach. Brought tears to my eyes as well!!

Eliza you mentioned an album going of pics. I am such a dork I love to put together binders. So I put one together with tabs seperating the trimesters and of course photo pages with all of my pics!

Lindsay - hope you are not feeling too sick today and tomorrow so you can eat lots of Christmas goodies.

Kelsey - where are you with your cycle now?

Thanks! I've started taking more vitamin B6 as of today (as the doctor recommended). I'm hoping it will help with dinner tomorrow, if not tonight already! I've honestly been getting a little better every day. I still lose my dinner pretty much every other night, but it's like it's getting easier to recover from. I dunno :shrug: We'll see how tonight and tomorrow goes, thanks for the wishes!

Hope everyone else has a great holiday!! xoxo love you girls!!

Awh love you too Linds!!!!!!! And all the rest of my girlies!!!!!!!!!!

♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★MERRY CHRISTMAS ♥ ★ ♥ ★ ♥ ★
˛ °_██_*。*./ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •.˛*./______/~\ *. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .
¯˜"*°•♥•°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°•♥•°*"˜¯` ´¯˜"*°´¯˜"*°•♥•°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°•

Merry Christmas girls!!!! Thank you for all you've done for me, hope you have an amazing day!!

Jessie, I'm CD 18 now, got a positive OPK yesterday and I'm thinking I Ov'd yesterday depending what my temp does tomorrow.
Lindsay, hope the B6 helps!! I've read a lot about it helping for morning (night) sickness. FX'd

Hey girls, merry christmas and thanks you for being here for me. I love our thread and i love hearing hoe you are all going in your cycles and pregnancys.

Jessie.. I love what your doing with your album make sure you girls take lots of belly shots too.

I agree. Thank you all so very much for being here for me!! Merry Christmas! Hope you all enjoy your holiday.

I got another high on the cbfm. It's my 12th day in a row. Ever since the first stick i had taken i've gotten highs. Going to have to visit Dr. Google and see what he thinks lol.

Hope you all had a great Christmas today. :xmas16:
Thanks for all of your support the last couple months and here's to a better 2012 for us all!!! :xmas8:

Awh love you too Linds!!!!!!! And all the rest of my girlies!!!!!!!!!!

★ ★ ★MERRY CHRISTMAS ★ ★ ★
˛ °_██_*。*./ .˛* .˛.*.★* *★ 。*
˛. (´• ̮•)*˛°*/.♫.♫*˛.* ˛_Π_____. * ˛*
.°( . • . ) ˛°./• '♫ ' •.˛*./______/~\ *. ˛*.。˛* ˛. *。
*(...'•'.. ) *˛╬╬╬╬╬˛°.|田田 |門|╬╬╬╬ .
¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯` ´¯˜"*°´¯˜"*°••°*"˜¯`´¯˜"*°•

Awww I LOVE this!!!

Aww, Jess thank you and EVERYBODy else for all the laughs, advice (I hate that word, I'm never sure if it's advice or advise) and encouragment! Like I told Rachael, it's so weird to have these people I care about, that I've never met, but I worry for them, I celebrate for them and think about them on appt days and other random moments of regular days. You've all been great. And yes, HERE'S TO A BETTER 2012!!!!

P.S-Did anybody get anything exciting for xmas? DH got me a Kindle Fire, although I have no clue what to do with it or how to use it yet. But others seem excited I got it so it must be exciting :)

I'd love a kindle fire! my OH told me he wanted to get me it but decided not to LOL. They're so neat and handy. From my OH he got me internet (been without it for a yr), horse carriage ride, small tv for the kitchen!, jewelry box, a few season dvds of shows i love, webcam, headphones. My mom had gotten me a new cellphone and one of those crock pot buffet style things. It has 3 1 1/2 qt crock pots side by side. I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->