1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

LOL omg i know. Snooks is too small now. She doesn't look like a meatball anymore. I'm actually shocked she has the mentality to lose weight. She just seems like the type to give up and never try LOL. Omg I watched the biggest loser the other night. There's a guy on there with his brother that is from my hometown! His name is Joe Messina. So obviously i'm rooting for him! Omg then The Challange is going to be on. AND american idol. What am i gonna do?!

Pain in your vajingle Rach LOL you crack me up. Im thinking of your dog today and sending you guys some positive energy to the other side of the world.

Jessie im worried about u being at work too. Im sorry u had to go through the D&C and i hope they find some answers for you. Im glad your putting you mc in 2011 because i think 2012 is going to be a better year for us all. Looking forward to seeing your cruise pic

Mel you hhave you app today i think so im praying that all goes well for you. Are u thinkin your crampping is a good or bad thing. I mean is it like early preg cramps and streaching you get.

Kelsie i hope you get what your after this month. And yes this bding thing is a killer lol feel bad for saying that but i guess im not always feeling like it and it does seem like a chore instead of something that happens because we want it too.

Lindsay like everyone else has said TMI doesnt apply here. When i was preg i had all sorts of things going on its crazy how it changes everything like it does. I remember eating then having bad poo cramps and sitting on the loo not being able to go and then not being abkle to stopped and sweating my butt off. One day when it happened we were staying at my parents and i was so hot in the loo i stripped off. I thought i was gonna pass out all i could think was that i was gonna pass out in the nude and my dad was gonna come find me LOL

AFM i went riding yesterday took it easy though as jessie said i tried not to bounce around too much because i think yesterday i oed and im thinking i dont want to disturb anything in there by being too rough lol . So here i go again with the tww. So glad its a new year. Jessie i will post a pic soon of new horse

VAJINGLE its my new word lol i love it Stealing that one Rach

Oh and Rachael, my cycles usually vary but a couple days---some are 26 days some are 30 days----but usually my LP is around the same length. I know you don't like temping, but it's the sure way to verify that you are or are not ovulating. It's let me get to know my body sooo much. It pin pointed around the same time every month that I ovulate. I've gotten positive OPK's before but then my temp didn't rise so I knew my body tried to O but didn't the first time and then I got a temp rise a couple days later so I knew my body actually OV'd. OPK's and our monitor can be tricky to rely on because they can't confirm actual ovuation, just that your body is trying.
So, maybe for a month just try it. If you work diff. hours at work it might be hard, but if possible it helped me learn sooo much about my cycle!!

LOL go ahead and use it Eliza!

Kels, thank you. I'm going to buy a bbt. Going to start charting!

Okay, a friend in another thread mentioned this and i would LOVE to share it with you. Please go to youtube and google "Gone too soon" by Daughtry. Please listen to it. I guarantee you will LOVE it. It's beautiful and describes how we feel perfectly for our babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPAfjznNOL8

please please listen!!!

Thank you foir sharing that Rach it is a beautiful video and i have never that song im sitting here with tears rolling down my face.

You ladies are the best lol You had me laughing all day but I was on my phone and pretty busy (I can't check this page on my work computer) so I couldn't answer but thanks for the laughs!!

Welp, if you wanna know what's goin on with me, it really sucks. I'm hoping tomorrow morning will be better. So, here goes - since Sunday I haven't had a "normal" movement so to speak. They've been crazy soft that are "introduced" but watery almost mucus consistency. But then every morning starting on Tuesday as soon as I take my first sip of water it's like it turns on the beast in my stomach. Horrible cramping and I feel like if I don't get to a bathroom I will just go on myself (so gross, I know!). But, as soon as I get to the bathroom only a tiny bit of gross loose stuff comes out and then the cramping continues and I have to just sit there and wait it out. Then, I'll think it's over and go lay down and it starts up again. The other day I was on my way to work and didn't think I would make it! Then once it's all done, I'm good for the day. So, I have a combo pack of "I can't go" and "omg, I have to go I have to go!!"
I've been eating more granola bars and hoping it will help but I honestly have no idea what to do about it. It seems like the more water I drink while it's happening, the more the cramping comes but the more I get out. lol ugh, it grosses me out. Any of you have anything like this before?

OMGosh girls you have had me laughing so hard today. And although I warned you that I did not need to pee my pants in my current state I did need the laugh!!! Rach, you are just too much. :rofl:

Well I probably could have taken a couple extra days off at work but I am an accountant and we're in year end close so I would feel really guilty doing it. I wasn't sure when I started the day whether I should have gone in or not but it turned out OK as the day went on. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday. With off of my issues this week I really lost track of time.

Lindsay - I am not sure about the back and forth thing you have going on but the cramping and not being able to go and having to wait it out sounds like my IBS. When I am having an "episode" It almost comes in waves for me (of pain and not being able to go) that can last for an hour or sometimes longer. Once I do go its not solid but as soon as its all out I feel a lot better. I know that being pregno really messes up your digestive track. Maybe it could cause this type of symptom? Have you ever had anything like this before?
The other runny part is how I felt last week. Sometimes when I tried to go pee it was actually coming out of 2 places (gross sorry!!!). I definitely had to get to the bathroom in a hurry. That passed after a few days though.

Kelsey - I have had a couple colonoscopy's too... pleasant aren't they!!???

Ok here's a couple cruise pics I promised... one I took at the Tulum Ruins in Mexico and DH and I in Roatan, Honduras. I think I might be ready for another cruise soon!!!

Attachments

• 109.jpg
    109.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 12 12 11_0156.jpg
    12 12 11_0156.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 7
Rach - thanks for sharing the video. It was beautiful since we've all been through losses we can relate so well to "gone too soon"!!!

Lindsay def sounds like IBS!! Just be careful with fried food or anything greasy can set it off. If you google IBS triggers it will give you some ideas and maybe see if you can relate it to anything you've eaten recently. Everybody has different triggers.
For some reason after my D&C I had the WORST pain when I had to go #2. Like it would stop me dead in my tracks and practically crumble to a fetal position! The doctor said there should have been no correlation but geezzz. Only lasted a couple days.
Jessie great pics---what a great looking couple! At some point I think we'll all hafta post pictures of us with our OHs! I can not download a pic though---what the heck?!
Rachael great song.....now I just have to get myself composed again!

Jessie your pics are great. That looks like such a beautiful place and you guys r a cute couple. I would love to see some pics of you girls and you OH's ill see if i can down load one

134.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

Here is a couple of pics of me and my OH. I had blond hair for about 7 years and just recently decided to go dark. The pic with the dark hair was taken on xmas day on our way to visit FIL in hospital. So this is us lol

Thanks for your thoughts ladies!! This morning went better but still not fun. No wateryness this time just cramps and "soft stuff". I googled "pregnancy induced irritable bowel syndrome" and I guess it's kind of common. I have had digestive issues in the past but they were quite a bit different than this. When I was on Yasmin/Ocella after about 2 years of being on it, after I would eat anything with a lot of oil or butter or grease about 20-30 minutes later, I would be in an insane amount of pain in my stomach and about 10 minutes after that, my intestines would pretty much just expel anything that was in there and then it was over. My doctor thought that I had something wrong with my gall bladder but when we got it checked everything was fine. However, about 2 months after getting off the pill, all of that went away and I could eat anything I wanted to. Now, I'm having this morning-only water-induced cramping but can't go kinda thing. I have a doc appointment on Monday, so I'm just going to ask what I should do then.

Jess - I can't believe you went back to work the next day!! You are wonderwoman!! I hope you get some time to relax this weekend! Are they running any tests on you??

I love the pics guys!! Here's a couple of me and DH. One is of us on my in-laws boat at their house where we got married - we should live somewhere warmer because being on the water is mine and DH's favorite place to be. If we're not on his parent's boat, we're out on our kayaks on a river nearby. Another one is my favorite from our wedding 2 labor day's ago <3 and the other is of my favorite activity that is obviously now on hiatus - wine tasting! DH's not a big fan but does it because he knows I love it so much :) he's great.

Attachments

• KirkandIBoat.jpg
    KirkandIBoat.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 5
  • KirkandIwedding.jpg
    KirkandIwedding.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 7
  • KirkandIwine.jpg
    KirkandIwine.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 7
Right well that was a nightmare!! Back home now. So the baby is there, it measures a week behind at 6.4 and the heartbeat is low at 68. Just like all my other miscarriages. I'm going to have to class this as a treatment failure now (steroids). Can't believe they've all been the same!! The only difference is this had such high hormone levels :shrug: obviously that means nothing. What do you girls think? I just want it to be over! Going by my other 3 patterns the heartbeat will stop in precisely 3 days.

Aww lovely pics Lindsay and Eliza!! Beautiful dress and hair on your wedding day Lindsay :cloud9: Ill post mine later but I'll remove them after you've all seen as want to remain anonymous and it is the Internet x x x

Such beautiful friends I have!!! Love all the pictures!! :) So Eliza, is it more fun being blonde or brunette?!
I've also been leery about posting anything with my pic on, but aw heck I want to see everybody. When I get home later I'll try again to post some of DH and I. And maybe our fur baby too, Presley. (I LOVE Elvis Presley)
Rachael, how's Sadie doing?
Checking cervix today and had blood. Nothing showing on my panty liner, but she's on her way.
Eliza, how soon until testing for you?
Jessie hope you're feeling ok today, and Linds hope you also are feeling good today.
Mel, sorry today didn't go well. There's always those stories though with the positive outcomes. When is your follow up?

Kels - sorry the witch is on her way but that's what you wanted, right? Hopefully a higher dose of clomid will be just what you need!! Bring on 2012 cycles!!

Mel - I know this isn't reassuring, but what you're saying is exactly what happened to me with my first missed miscarriage. I went on 7.4 but baby only measured 6.4 - but the machine couldn't even pick up the heartbeat, we had to count it as you could see it on the screen and it was around 70 and my SIL brought in all the techs that were working that day and the guy that had been doing this for 20 years told me he had never seen it end well with stats like that. I've read of stories online that the baby has come around but I'm so sorry you're going through this!! When are you supposed to get your test results back??

Jess - how you doin hun??

Eliza - how's that new horse of yours??

Rach - how's your fur baby?

AFM - this morning sucked again, can't wait to talk to my doctor about it on Monday! I'm getting super nervous for my appointments next week, I'm hoping everything will be fine and I can finally relax (even though I don't think I ever will!!). I've been feeling great the last few days besides the whole morning poop thing so it makes me nervous that everything just kind of disappeared! I know it's supposed to around now, but it's still nerve wracking.

Thanks Lindsay, that's really good to know especially as you're successful now! I don't want this pregnancy to go on and on so I'm hoping it will end early next week so I can get it over with. Don't worry about your appointment, everything is going to be perfect! X x x

Did yours have a yolk sac Lindsay, just had a look at my report and it said yolk sac not visible! Dont understand how that could be! Maybe its very small...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->