1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

So sorry to hear you're going through this Jess! I have everything crossed for you that it will turn out fine - It's good news that you've had such good scans up to this point!! I'm sure you'll feel a lot better on Tuesday when you see your little one!!

We had a nice NYE too - just spent it with friends and family - my brother and his wife were in town, so it was nice to see them. My MS has reduced to mostly just nausea at this point. Lemonade is my new best friend :p

We have any testers coming up???

Im sorry you r going through this Jess but i have heard that it is common to have some bleeding this early on. And like you were told i think its ok as long as there is no cramps. I so hope the best for you.

My new years was really quiet i was asleep at midnight lol first year ever done that. Went and visited my bestie yesterday and met her 1 week old boy it was actually easier than i thought it was going to be. I thought i was going to loose it being that close to a baby but i was just so happy for them to have a healthy boy because i love them so much

I tested today and it was negative. For a brief second i thought i saw a very very faint second line. I even took a pic and used the negative effect on it. There was nothing. Then i brushed off the test to make sure... and sure enough it was a smudge of hair or something. I was like DAMNIT. The control line on it was fatter than the other 2 tests i've taken. Must mean it's a huge big fat NO. Ugh..

I will never lose hope Linds! :)

omg the weather here is SO bad. the snow came out of nowhere and there's wrecks everywhere. OH"s dad has been in traffic since 2. hasn't moved. it's insane what weather will do.

It's reassuring that they said some bleeding at this stage is normal, which I think I've heard many times before because of all the stretching your body is going through to make room. I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow, please update after your appt---what time is it at?
Lindsay glad you're feeling a little better! Lemonade? Who woulda thunk! :)
Rachael we finally got a LITTLE bit of snow, but barely anything. Just really cold here, today and tomorrow the high is in the teens! Jessie sooo jealous of you at times like this! January is my least favorite month, it goes so slow for me and it's so cold.
Rachael when are you testing next? You may have O'd way later than normal, so don't feel bad if you get BFNs. Didn't you say though there were days on the sticks that it looked like both lines were darker so you may have Ov'd but the monitor just didn't pick it up?
Eliza you must be close to OV huh?! Yippee!
My temps have been back to kinda low, damnit. By this time in my cycle my temps were much higher in my PG cycle. If I don't start spotting and temps stay up I'll test this coming Sat/Sun.
Any other news on Mel?

Kels i took a good look at my sticks and honestly, none of my sticks showed the 2nd line being darker than the 1st. Like they were similar and all that but not anything like last month when i peaked. When i peaked the 2nd line was solid... this time the 2nd line was SO thin. idk, the lady at the CBFM hotline said that most woman don't ovulate one time every 13 months. SO WEIRD. i think if i don't get pg this time around. i'm going to put it on hold for a little bit and focus on myself. I'm going to lose some weight because i'm OVERWEIGHT. I think that will help. I'm not sure though... ugh so hard to make that decision.

I still have my fingers crossed for you Rach, I have hope because of all your high readings. When is the witch due for you how do you have an idea of how many dpo you are at all.

Jessie i have been thinkin of you constantly and im guessing it should be early tuesday morning there i think thats when u said your app is. Im wishing u all the best babe.

Kels yes should be Oing any day now havent had the O cramps of ewcm yet but still doing the deed at least every second day trying everyday lol. Now im hanging for the weekend to hear about your test

I woke up this morning feeling like i got hit by a mack truck! I am cramping in my lower back and vajayjay area. I ran into the bathroom because i didn't know if i was bleeding or not. It's in the prestages of AF. It's that yellow/orangish tint that changes into brown. Ugh..! This would be the EARLIEST it's came since my MC in August. I'm usually CD31-35 before AF shows. Today i'm CD29. If it's a solid flow then it would only be CD28. Damn!

Well, i'm making the decision to NTNP for a few months. I'm severely overweight and i think it will help my chances. When i got pregnant my first time (which would be my ONLY time), i had been dieting for 4 months and lost like 50lbs. After the MC i just kept eating my feelings away. I think i've gained like 20-25 of it back. So i'm heading to the gym today and taking care of myself for a change. I know this is what needs to be done to get my rainbow. I will still be on here. Got to see how my girls are doing!

Oohhh no Rachael, that sucks!!! :( :( I'm so sad I'll be losing you as my TTC buddy, but that's me being selfish. It's amazing of you to be able to put yourself first and realize what you need to do. Maybe by not focusing on it you'll be one of those girls that will say "when I stopped trying so hard it happened"---warning though, I usually want to smack them lol Bbbuuuttt I have to think on the positive side, the night before my BFP I had brown/bloody discharge, but then it just went away. Sssoo it's def. still possible!!!! Plus yellow/orange? could it be implantation?
I may or may not be grasping at straws, but I just doonnnn'ttt wwwannnaaa let yoou gggooo!!!
AFM--my temp sucked again today. Getting so frustrated. And Rachael you bring up a good point about getting into shape. I have an elliptical and for 3 years was religious on it 4-5 times a week. When I got my BfP I was nervous it was too strenuous so I stopped, and then after my miscarriage I was too lazy to get back into the routine and just hoped I'd get my next BFP so I wouldn't have to worry about the workout. I still walked most nights with the dog, but now that it's cold I don't even bother. Ugg...maybe you'll be my motivation to get back on the horse.
Jessie hun can't wait to hear good news from you today!!

Hey girls- sorry for the late and short response but I have been at the doctors office for 6 hours today and I'm exhausted. 3 ultrasounds later I have no good news to share. No HB and I am scheduled for a D&C in the morning. Hopefully I can make it through the night as the cramping has already started to pick up. I guess I will be back to joining you girls as TTC :(

Hey girls- sorry for the late and short response but I have been at the doctors office for 6 hours today and I'm exhausted. 3 ultrasounds later I have no good news to share. No HB and I am scheduled for a D&C in the morning. Hopefully I can make it through the night as the cramping has already started to pick up. I guess I will be back to joining you girls as TTC :(

Hey mate, /im so sorry to hear that. Its not fair i wish u didnt have to go through this again. Wish i could give u a big :hugs:

Rach how r u going, Has the spotting stopped at all i hope so

OH MY FRICKEN GOD JESSIE!! I can't tell you , not even close to how awful I feel for you. I've had anxiety today and at first I was like what in the heck am I having anxiety for, and I realized it was for your appt (call me crazy).
Literally in tears for you....I've prayed and said if it meant me not getting my BFP this month for you to have a good scan I would be content...my heart just hurts.
:cry::nope:
Thank God for your amazing husband who can take care of you. Although I'm sure he needs some comfort as well. I hope you both have amazing support around you. And I also hope they can give you answers as to why this keeps happening.
This whole process is starting to just piss me off.

Hi girls, sorry I have been AWOL! I accidentally unsubscribed to this thread and didn't realise and thought no one was posting over the Hols! So i just checked through the ttc after loss and found it again! :dohh:

Jessie I'm soooo sorry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I'll be thinking of you. Something that has helped me in the last week is talking to people who have had 4 losses and then been successful but it's just absolutely devastating. x x x x x x

Yes, my news was bad too. I went for a scan just after Christmas and there was a sac measuring 20mm with nothing in it! So considering I was 6 weeks 4 days that was not a good sign. The worst thing was that they saw some kind of mass next to my left ovary and admitted me to hospital with a possible second pregnancy (ectopic). I was on a drip ready for an operation, a laproscopy so they could check for a second pregnancy when 4 hours later a senior consultant came round to look at my scan pictures. He said that the mass was definitely just my corpus luteum -! And they let me go home. It was awful! And my hormone levels ruled out ectopic too as they were so high, 37000 with progesterone at 68. Yeah I am hoping it turns round by the scan this Friday morning but I doubt it. I have read success stories about tilted uteruses, which I have, but the scans have had no trouble picking up a baby before, I just don't see how it could be hiding. Oh dear not a good start for 2012 for me and Jessie. Things have got to get better! Jessie we just have to keep remembering that most people who have recurrent miscarriages go on to be successful! x x x x

Hi Kelsey, Lindsay, Eliza, rach, everyone :wave: I've missed you girls!

Jessie, you should have the chromosomes of the fetus tested if you're having a d and c x x x x x

Ladies I'm so sorry to hear this!! I'm literally in tears for you! :hugs: I don't even know what to say...

Hey girls, thanks for your thoughts!! Its been a really rough night. I am on my way this morning to my doctors office for a scan prior to my D&C because I think I went through most of the miscarriage last night so they are going to check this morning. It was absolutely awful, the worst I've experienced yet. "stuff" was just POURING out for a couple hours. DH was amazing through it all as he was trying to collect everything per doctors orders. There were a couple times I thought I was going to pass out from all the blood and tissue. I am just hoping its all out and I still dont have to do the D&C today. Still cramping this morning, hoping they can prescribe something stronger to help. I am definitely having the tissue tested, as long as I collected it ok. I really need to know.

I will post an update later. Thanks again for your support girls.

Mel- it's great to have you back!

Aww Jessie, I'm sorry :hugs: just to cheer you up, just been reading a thread about a poster called stardust22 and she had 4 mc's and was successful on her fifth attempt. I have read ten other stories in the last hour on b and b and all were 4 mc + and successful in the end. We're just going to have to keep trying Jessie x x x x x we will get there. I hope you get the fetus chromosomally tested as that can tell you a lot. You're in my thoughts today x x x x

Jess thinking of you all day today, sorry you're going through such a traumatic experience :hugs: :cry:

Jessie you're in my thoughts today! Please let us know how everything goes and how you're doing :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->