1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Sadie is doing good. She's home with me now. Her eye is so gruesome to look at. I just want to die every time i see it. She has to wear one of them cones on her head so she doesn't itch it. In all honesty, i think that's what bothers her most right now. She HATES it. I wish i could fast forward the next 2 weeks so she can get it off and the stitches out. My poor baby. I feel so bad. I know i did a good thing. I know she will eventually feel really good. I just hope i did do the right thing. I hope the vet knew what they were talking about... every time i look at her it breaks my heart. I love her more than words could say. Most people i talk to make it seem like they would of put her to sleep. They are out of their f'n minds. I'd never give up on her. Not until she gives up on me first. She still has so much fight in her. She's still so alert. She's got so much more love to give. It would be cruel to just put her to sleep. I'd rather her be here with me than not here with me. Whenever that day comes, i will know. I pay so much attention to her, i listen to my animals unlike other people. I love her SO much.

Hey Lindsay i love your pics thanks for sharing, your dress is beautiful. I think we will never really be able to fully relax i wont when i fall pregnant again. Good luck for your test on monday im sure everthing will be fine.
Kels, I think blonds have more fun LOL but OH loves my dark hair and i can do it at home now instead of getting my regrowth done every month. Im naturally dark. Im sorry to hear af is coming but at the same time thats what you were hoping for hey.
Mel, im sorry this pregnancy doesnt look like it is going to go ahead. Im thinkin of you sending you a big hug i hope its not a long process for you.
Rach, hows your dog going today bet shes getting lots of love from mum and dad.
Jess, how are you feeling today mate i hope your getting lots of rest now its the weekend.

AFM i feel crampy today and have had the ewcm for the last 3 days so im ov sometime yesterday or today. I dont know if the cramping is from all the bding we have done it 6 days straight now im bloody buggered lol OH is loving it though. I want to go horse riding so bad but i dont want to be all bouncing around and disturb anything, if thats possible. so aleast 10 days till testing for me. Im not buying preg tests off internet this month so i wont b testing everyday lol

Rach, i know you have done the right thing. A lot of ppl would have just given up and taken the easier and cheeper way out. Im sure she knows how much you love her and i can hear it to. Im a huge animal lover we have 3 dogs 1 cat and 2 horses and we love them all to death They r our babys and i would do anything for them inclusing what u have had to do. Give your little cone head a cuddle for me xoxo

Thank you so so so much Eliza. Makes me feel a lot better. I appreciate your kind words. It really does help. She's asleep right now... i think. She keeps waking up. She keeps scaring herself with that cone on her head. She reallllllly hates it. I know she's going to get use to it. Just wish i could fast forward a few days. OH and i have to work the next 2 days so i'm going to be worried about her.

Geez whats with 6 weeks 4 days?! I went at 7W2D and I was measuring 6W4D with hb of 97 and then went back week later and measured the same with no hb. Mel when is your next appt?
Yes, I did want AF. Still haven't gotten past the spotting which I wish it'd just begin so we can get going with a new cycle!
Aww and Rachael people that say she should be put down don't understand the love of animals. When we rescued our dog there was a whole mess of problems wrong with him and he had to have a cone on for awhile, and he would go cruising under our kitchen table and always ram it on a chair leg and I felt so bad for him because he'd never learn! Such a good mamma you are. I love hearing stories of people like you :)
Lindsay can't wait for your appt, love the baby pics. You have nothing to worry about :hugs:

PS---Rach, I hope your vagingle is feeling better today!! :haha:

Kelsey, those are beautiful pics! X x x Going to swap computers in a minute and upload some! X x x I know, 6.4 is the death knoll for me!
Rach, so sorry about sadie, it must be really uncomfortable for her especially with the cone too x x x :hugs:
So my new hobby is going through the recurrent miscarriage thread and pm-ing all the successful people with questions about what they did differently!!! I'll tell you about two lovely ladies who got back to me yesterday. One was 22 when she had her first child, then a year later she started trying again, she went on to have 5, yes 5 mc's!!! Only to fall pregnant for the 6th time successfully. She is now 24 weeks. She puts it down to bad luck because she was on low dose aspirin for her 5th mc and even though she took it again she never took it with her first successful pregnancy. She had ALL the tests and nothing was wrong. Another lady got back to me and she had 5 miscarriages one after the other in 13 months. Then on her 30th birthday she tested positive for pregnancy and this one stuck! She puts hers down to bad luck as she had no tests and no treatment. She's 30 weeks now. I'm really beginning to think we are just going to have to keep trying and hope one sticks but girls I know this sounds sad but I've mentally prepared myself for more miscarriages now. Also A LOT of my lovely PAL after recurrent loss friends are successful now :happydance: These stories give me a lot of hope we will get there in the end and our chances for the next one to be successful are sky high, we just need a bit of luck! X x x

Mel and Kelsey they r beautiful pics. Mel id your husbands name Josh my OH is Josh too. I really hope 2012 is kind to us all it has to be our turn to be mummy this year i think

What beautiful ladies we have on this thread!! and cute puppies too!! :)

Mel - Ours did have a yolk sac but it was enlarged for our first visit and by the second visit it was down to a normal size but the baby hadn't grown at all. It was 6mm at the first visit and 3mm at the second. By our third scan the baby had actually shrunk to 5.5. That's when we were offered the D&C. I never even started bleeding, they said my progesterone was still really high so it was keeping everything in.

Eliza - are you not allowed to horseback ride once you find out your pregnant? I know you're not supposed to go on roller coasters, which was surprising to me, you'd think your body would protect against bumps and that thing. I know I would be paranoid and probably wouldn't either! That must be tough for you!

Rach - glad to hear your pup is doing OK! My doggie had to wear a cone for a few weeks and he did end up getting used to it. It made him fall down the stairs one time though...oops!! I know you did the right thing, don't question yourself! Sadie will be up and running around before you know it!!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!! :)

Thanks Lindsay, yeah I think the yolk sac is one of the first things affected isnt it? It's a bit freaky isn't it the way it shrinks! Hard to get head around that. X x x

IMG_1762.jpg The brown one is our new one Felix and the paint(brown and white) is our old one Winni she is the one thats blind in one eye

IMG_1730.jpg

I know i wont go riding when i find out im pregnant although i trust my horse well my old one anyway, I still wouldnt take that chance. I know they can be unpredictable. I didnt go riding yesterday just in case i just lunged them ill show you guys some pics of them. My dad was calling me daisy duke cause i was wearing a dress with my boots. It was to hot to pull on my jeans and also with all the cramping i had yesterday i felt so bloated jeans were just too uncomfortable:dohh:

Hey girls! I love all the pics. You all are a fantastic looking group!!! We should be able to make some great looking babies, don't you think!!?? I don't know what the problem is!!! Ugh!!! Well DH and I are out on the boat for the weekend so don't delete any pics until I can get home tomorrow night and see them from my computer. They are pretty small on my phone.

Well I am feeling better today. Yesterday I didn't take one of my Meds at work because they make me feel a little loopy and I started having a lot of sharp pains later in the afternoon. I will take them regardless now.

Rach - glad your little one is back home, you did the right thing. We spent thousands of dollars on our cat this past year. Any extra time that I could get with her (as long as she wasn't in pain) was worth every dollar. Not many people would do that when they know they are going pass soon anyway.

Mel- sorry about your doctors appt but I am still praying for a good outcome for you. I mean just last week there was no HB right? Everything is crossed!!! I am going to check out some of those threads you mentioned, thanks!!!

Kelsey- sorry AF is on the way but I know you are excited to get on with your new and improved cycle!!! :)

Eliza- the horse pics are beautiful but definitely no bouncing for you!!!

Lindsay- glad you are feeling better! I can't wait for your next appt. You are
going to be the one giving us all hope!!!

Well hopefully this works from my phone but I will try to post a pic I just took on my phone of a beautiful sunset off the side of the boat where we are anchored. We still have our Christmas lights up too. Not sure if it's going to work.

Jess this might be a silly question but in your signature you have MMC and SMC...what's SMC? Glad your taking your meds no matter what, I was lucky enough to be able to take a good 5 days to just lay around..I hope you take some time to relax this weekend!! Your body needs it!

Thank you girls SO much for your support. Sadie is doing good today. She still hates that cone. She's such a tough cookie.

AF is officially gone. I've been feeling really weird for 3 days. I've been getting REALLY dizzy. I feel drunk or on pain killers. Then i get this really bad pressure in my head. My hearing weakens. The pressure seriously makes me feel like my brain might explode. Any ideas what it could be?

This is a picture of Sadie and i. The other is of OH and i. And the other is of Sadie sleeping with her snuggie.

Attachments

• 149163_1617991141756_1595707639_1484152_1944337_n.jpg
    149163_1617991141756_1595707639_1484152_1944337_n.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 4
  • l_f2e9c76e7db54c4fa9df8aa44b8ebb24.jpg
    l_f2e9c76e7db54c4fa9df8aa44b8ebb24.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG-20111119-03334.jpg
    IMG-20111119-03334.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 2
Lindsay- SMC is a spontaneous MC. Where the others were a missed MC.

Rach- not sure what that could be did you only experience it during AF?

The pic upload didnt work so I will have to try tomorrow.

it started the day after AF started (the 5th). Today has been the worst and AF is almost gone. It practically is. I'm just spotting.

I love your pics Rach, Sadie is a cutie. Im not sure what that could be maybe you have a virus or a bug or something. U should get checked out just to b sure.

Jess im so glad your out on the boat and able to relax a bit.

As for me, I had ov cramps yesterday and have had ewcm for 5 days now do u girls think i would have ov when i had the cramps. I had them all day and now they have gone. we have done the deed for the last 7 days i hope that was enough cause i need a break lol

Lovely pics Rach! :) Your little Sadie is adorable! I don't know what the dizzyness could be, but that's kind of scary!! I used to get insanely horrible headaches in my left eye that would make me nauseous and dizzy. We thought they were hormone induced but I got a new job and haven't had them nearly as often and only when I'm super stressed out/overworked. Maybe you just need a vacation?? something to relax??

Eliza - I have cramping for a day or two before O and then the day of O the cramps get really intense and then just vanish. So, I would think you're good to go!! You don't like to temp or use OPKs?

Mel - What's the next step for you? Do you have another scan? I'm so sorry you're going through this!

AFM - I've gone around and unplugged every air freshener we have. I've tried to put up with them thinking the sensitive smell thing would go away but it seems to just be getting worse and unfortunately (but kind of fortunately - it makes me feel better about my scan tomorrow!) I couldn't keep anything down yesterday, so I'm just trying to avoid anything that bothers me completely today. My digestive system was fine this morning but probably cuz I didn't have anything in me :/ lol

H lindsay sorry you're still sick :hugs:
I am going to try to get another scan next week. Another hospital wanted to make me wait another two weeks but there's no way I'm waiting that long. I really hope the heartbeat has stopped by the time I go for another scan next week, I'm really hoping this will not be dragged out. Of course if there is an 8+ weeks bouncing baby in there I'll be ecstatic, but I know for 100% this pregnancy is doomed. The heartbeat was so low I imagine it has already stopped so... Just want the medical management and to get it over with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->