1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Well it makes me wonder since on CBFM i got straight highs all the time except the first time i ever used it. Maybe i do have PCOS? God i hope not! It would make sense because i am overweight.

LMAO Jessie! I love that smiley you put on here. The one guy is like so drunk he can't get back up! Too cute.

It's just weird the 2 days i had the darkest opk's i had cramping? not sure what's going on but i will find out sooner or later. Hope Mesina is right.... [-o<

Kelsey - I have it covered - head on down!!!! We have a grill on the boat :boat:

:bike: that lil dude is ridin diiirrrrttty!

do a little dance, make a little love... :bunny: get down tonight.

lol you guys are funny! Rach - I'll keep watching your chart the next couple days - hopefully that will give us some answers! The first month of charting is the hardest because you don't really know what to expect and I had FF give me O and then take it away if I didn't temp right, drove me nuts! But, if you figure out that you're not O'ing then that would be a good thing to take to the doc that they should be able to fix! So, that's a good thing!!

lol!!! RIDING DIIIRRTTTYYY!!! ANNND DO A LIL DANCE, :holly:, MAKE A LIL LOVE, GET DOWN TONIGHT!!! LOL
Jess, you saved the day!! I'll be down! :plane:

Well thanks girls for the love. I'd be clueless with out y'all! I just got out of the :shower: and felt really achy/crampy in there. I feel okay now. Weird.

I hate how today was only Monday. I just wanna slam my head against the wall.

Kels you're bringing sexy back with them super duper jiggly juggs! gonna have to pop a cap in those babies :gun: they're just too big!

:tease:

Happy Tuesday girls! Ugh! I worked 11 and half hours yesterday so I am exhausted today. I can't believe I have to still work 4 more days this week!!!

Rach - I don't know what's going on with your temps. Definitely need to watch the next couple of days.

Kelsey - your temps went up today, should they start dropping for you now?

you girls are so funny!

Rachel - It looked so promising that you ov'd but I am not sure what is happening either with your temps. Regardless, it will be good information to have whether you ov later or this is a weird anovualtory cycle.

Jessie - can I join? I'll get a transatlantic flight over!! Although I have NO idea what smores are!!

Sam - I would definitely love for you to join us! :)

A smore is a small sandwich of Graham cracker with melted marshmallows and chocolate prepared over an open flame. Yum!!! Here's the recipe so you can try it (before you come to Florida of course). By the way, I will be on your side of the Atlantic in May. :happydance:

Smores

Ingredients
1 large marshmallow
1 graham cracker
1 (1.5 ounce) bar chocolate candy bar

Directions
1.Heat the marshmallow over an open flame until it begins to brown and melt.
2.Break the graham cracker in half. Sandwich the chocolate between the cracker and the hot marshmallow. Allow the marshmallow to cool a moment before eating.

Sounds yummy!!

Whereabout will you be? Is this part of your big trip? I hope the weather you are so used to having in Florida holds up over here, although probably not!!

I have a feeling it will be colder than I'm used to so I am not really sure how to pack.

Here's where I'll be:

May18-23 - Barcelona, Spain
May 24 - Nice, France
May 25 - Livorno, Italy (Florence)
May 26 - Civitavecchia (Rome), Italy
May 27 - Naples, Italy
May 29 - Kotor, Serbia and Montenegro
May 30-31 - Venice, Italy
June 1 - Dubrovnik, Croatia
June 4 - Barcelona, Spain

Still not close to you, but closer I think.

oh wow thats sound wonderful!! I am sure the weather will be fab in the Med at that time of year.

Aww Jessie you poor girl with your long day!! If today is another long day, just stare at your trip itinerary and realize soon enough you will be on vacation!! Your trip sounds AMAZING!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see pictures.
Sam, almost 6 weeks!! yahhhh! Feeling more and more confident as each day passes?
Rachael I hope those temps go up more tomorrow! Hope your week at work is going good.
Jessie my temp yesterday was really odd for 9DPO, so idk what to say about today's temp. Usually todays temp is the start of my brown spotting. Who knows...tomorrow's temp will give me a better idea how near AF is.

lol my temps have got me so confused. I know I didn't ov yesterday bcz my opk was a bfn. looks like my body has been trying to ovulate 3 times now and it just won't

dude i have SUCH a bad headache. I even took medicine over an hr ago and it's worse.

Jessie can i come with you?!?!? Sounds so relaxing.
Kels work has been crappy,.. ugh!

Dude i hope my temps spike up to like 97.65 or something tmrw. Haven't saw anything higher than 97.46

Hopefully your headache is a good thing!!!! I can't wait to see your temp tomorrow, I also hope it spikes up!!

my temps are just too crazy lol. I swear i think if you're sleeping and you get too hot or too cold in the night that it reflects in your temp. Last night i was kinda hot and look at my temp. Weird!

Can anyone shed any light now? LOL. Hope everyone has a good hump :sex: day.

Rach - I still think CD 17 based on your other tests and CM. I dunno :shrug:
I think the next couple of temps will give us a better picture. Are you still BDing just in case? I would not stop until you definitely see the crosshairs on FF (just to be sure)!

OMGosh Kelsey!!! I am on the edge of my seat after seeing your temps today!!!! Feeling the urge to start jumping up and down on my chair!! When are you planning to test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->