1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Well... i've got not idea what's going on with my temps and chart. Guess i'm just not ovulating correctly? Just my luck..

It's been a pattern that every 3 days it drops a bit. Hmm..

Rach - see its good that you are temping so you can see what's going on with your cycle. Maybe its something that has prevented you from getting prego. I still think you might have O's on 3/23 (I usually get a temp drop a couple days after O too) but looking at the whole month will help see exactly what's going on.

Oh Kelsey - FX:yipee: FX:yipee: FX!!!:yipee:

Aww Rachael I so understand your frustration! But like Jessie said, my temp also falls 3-4 days past OV. Make sure to take a OPK tonight, JUST IN CASE your temp drop today is indicating OV?! Does your cervix feel open/softer today??
Now Jessie you settle down you wild thang, I know that I am not pregnant :)
Happy Monday everybody!!

My OPK this evening was a huge negative. I was just flippin out this morning because i didn't know if a drop was a bad or good thing? Ugh...

Rach if you put a fake temp in for tomorrow---does it put you as ovulated??

Ugg...wtf! Well I guess we'll just have to see what happens these next couple days (which I know will probably be hell for you). I guess we'll find out if you're ovulating or not....and the only good thing is if you're NOT ovulating, there's a much better success rate with something like Clomid than for somebody like me who is unexplained.

like it had it set on CD14 that i O'd then when i had the drop at CD17 it took it away. Hasn't came back. IF my temp would have rose a little today it would have marked CD17 has my O day.

Rach - not sure what's going but your temps definitely need to be up to confirm O. Regardless I am so glad you are temping because hopefully this will get you some answers so you can get on with your BFP. If you're not wearing out your OH keep on BD just to be sure you are not missing any days for a late O.
By the way, how long are your cycles usually?

Now Jessie you settle down you wild thang, I know that I am not pregnant :)
Happy Monday everybody!!

Kelsey - when are you expecting AF? It looks like your cycle length is usually about 27 which is today.... hmmmmmm......

My LP is usually 11-12 days, so I'm not expecting AF for 2-3 days. I OV'd a lil later this month so my cycle will be a bit longer.

My cycles range from 29-35 days. Usually 31ish. I am just so miserable. ugh.

Aww Rach I wish I lived next door so I could come over and we could eat smores and cry about how much TTC SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH! I KNOW right!!!!!!!!! lol. Man it blows nut bags! It sucks knowing i am CD19 and AF will be here in like 12 days and i never even ovulated. Oh well... what is the common cause of not ovulating?

I am ready to come join you girls for smores too!!! :drunk:

Rach - maybe this will be a 35 day cycle and just a late O. We'll see what happens over the next couple days. :)

I'm not really sure, but maybe look up PCOS? Although I'm not sure you should because maybe you'd freak yourself out for nothing. My Dr. always said that if I'm getting
AF around the same time every month, it meant i was OV'ing. So, maybe you just OV really late and then have a short luteal phase. Clomid could also help something like that.

Yyaaahh Jessie---or let's just all float on your boat and eat smores. Not sure how we'll cook them, but that's not my concern right now!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->