1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Omg I was totally messing with my chart last night and I thought I deleted it! Woops. I wish that was my temp-but it's def my normal pre-af temps.
Yyeeaaa Rachael on your temp! I think you're maybe 5 dpo? If you put a fake higher temp again tomorrow does it give you crosshairs?
Happy 6 weeks Sam!!!

Hey girlies! Just stopping in for a brief second. I am at work. Should i just go ahead and do the ovulation override on FF? That way maybe i can see where my temps needs to be?

I'm not sure what ovulation override is? But I think if your temp is still up tomorrow, FF will put you at 3 DPO tomorrow. I'm just not sure that will be correct, but I'm not sure if you necessarily OV'd earlier than that...
I was kind of excited because I thought AF was here this morning, but since the bit of blood I've had nothing. I just want my next cycle to begin already!
Jessie I'm so jealous of your temps, you have such an awesome rise!

I agree, nice rise Jessie!

I'm starting to feel really shitty about this month. I think i'm out already. I'm just so over it!

Kels i hope you are prego and that is why the blood was there for a bit because of IB!!!

Oh no, as much as I secretly hoped it would happen this month, I know I'm not. My temps are normal for AF and I always have spotting. Ugg...
That's the bad thing with tempting that it's so easy to get discouraged by one bad temp. But you've got a cpl more days to go before you get discouraged! Keep your chin up babycakes!!! Xoxo

Hi girls! Ugh it's been a loooooooong week at work, I am so ready for the weekend to get here!!!

Kels- I don't know about my chart this month either, I am really all over the place. I really hope next month will be back to normal. I should find out from the doc next week if I can start TTC next month.

Rach- don't get discouraged, this is all a good thing. We need to get to the bottom of why you are not getting prego!

Sam, Lindsay- how are our prego girls doing? :)

Mel- did you hit the jackpot and extend your stay in Vegas?

If my temp stays above 97.34ish tmrw, it shows crosshairs on CD17. Which is the day we ALL think i ov'd on.

Ill be checking first thing tomorrow Rach!! You'll already almost be halfway through your 2WW!

You are so right Kelsey! Ahhh i just hope Mesina is right. Anyways.. enough bout that! I am just thankful you girls are here to help me with this chart.

HHHHHEEEELLLLOOOO girls, i started a new profile, virus free so far lol, hows everyone going. I have missed you girls so bad.

Hi Eliza!! Congratulations!!! Such great news!! How are you feeling?

Rachel - hang in there chick, the first month temping is always ther worst, waiting to see what is happening. Tomorrow is Friday, just concentrate on that!

Jess - fingers crossed you get the green light to ttc next month.

Kelsey - I hope AF doesn't show, its already Thursday morning here and I don't get to see your temps till much later on.

Lindsey - how are you? Is the little man kicking hard yet?

afm - I have decided to stop temping, I did it until yesterday which was my 6 week mark.
One of my pg day by day books arrived so was lounging around the garden in the sunshine (woo hoo - not going to last though). Boobs still sore, nausea coming back more yesterday and today and I just can't seem to sleep enough! 12 days till my scan.

Eliza!!! SO happy to see you on here!!! I'm glad it's virus free. I would of had bad withdrawals LOL! How are you doing babygirl? How's the pregnancy going??!

Sam thanks hun! Thank goodness tmrw is friday!! i am SOOOO tired. I could sleep for days. I'm glad you quit temping. You don't need to. You're pregnant and you're going to STAY pregnant!!! I can't wait until your appt!! Prob will seem like years and years until then for you.

Lindsay how are you doing sweeety? You're kinda MIA???!? Hope you're okay!

Kels AF come yet? any new symptoms?!?

AFM, temp went down .02 degrees, but that's fine with me! It now puts me at O'ing CD17. Shew, about damn time!! Wonder why that one day it dropped? Anywho... hope y'all have a good day! I wish so bad i could go back to sleep..... :sleep:

I see you got your CH on FF. Once you get them it makes the chart look easier to understand. Not everyone get a huge temp rise after ov, some people are slow risers.

What is a slow-riser?
In some women, the thermal shift may be gradual over several days. They a called slow-risers, which means that it took a little longer for progesterone levels to rise high enough for temperatures to become elevated. This is a normal finding and does not affect fertility.

Hi ladies!!

I have been a bit MIA - sorry about that! I had "Research Day" yesterday and had to present a poster about all my work so far and it really turns into a social day to get together with all my other classmates - it was really nice! But - that means I didn't get home until late and wasn't on my phone much during the day.

Eliza - welcome back hun!!! so glad you're back! I would've gone crazy without access to my BnB!! How are you feeling?? How far along are you now? Any doctor's appointments/bloods/etc??

Rach - The first month of temping is always the worst but you'll start to learn your cycles and FF will start to "guess" your fertile days and expected AF days based on previous charts - which can be really helpful!

Sam - I'm happy you've decided to stop temping! I made a deal with DH that I would stop temping once I got a positive test so I wouldn't worry myself sick. I was already worried - and I would sneak temps every once in a while but I think it's better to just try to have faith that everything will be Ok and it will be for you hunnie!! We getting close to that first doctor's appointment??? I can't wait to see the ultrasound of your little one! I am feeling my little one kicking me a lot now, it's such a lovely feeling. He's not very active by the time I get home though so unfortunately DH hasn't gotten to experience it very much but hopefully that will come soon.

Jess - your chart looks awesome this month!! I hope this means your body is back to normal and you're all set for TTC next month! Very exciting :)

Kelsey - I see your temp dropped and you've had some spotting :( What's the plan for next month? Clomid??

I am starving so I'm going to go eat something but I'm working from home today so I'll actually be able to check in from a real computer during the day today! woohoo!! :)

Rachel I forgot to put this in about your temp drop 3dpo

What is a fallback temperature?
Some women may see a drop in temperature the day or two after the thermal shift. It is likely due to a surge of estrogen. This is normal and does not affect fertility. It should rise again the next day.

Hi Jess - I got OH to hide my bbt's! Initally I carried on doing them as in Dec I got a masive temp drop the day of the spotting before mc at 5 weeks so was wanting an early warning but I realise now that any little temp drop might make me anxiouss so have stopped. Yay for feeling those lovely movements!

Eliza - welcome back!!! Oh how we've missed you. I was actually just thinking about you yesterday and that I needed to message you on FB to see how things were going. How are you feeling?

Rach - Yeah on your crosshairs!!! Like the other girls said, now with 1 month under your belt FF will predict your fertile and AF days for you. I hope this month works out for you although it looks like you had a dry spell of BDing a couple days before O.... you need to stay on top of that (literally!!!). Insert visual here of me waving my finger at you!!! LOL

Linsdsay - glad everything is going well with your pregnancy!!! Is your semester over in the beginning of May? Will you take a little break from school or are you done after this?

Sam - so you mentioned sunny days, does it get very warm where you are? I saw some shots on the news about some problem with an oil platform and it looked beautiful there!

Yea the semester is over in May but I don't go by semesters anymore really. I'm all done with classes now and just do research so school is really just like a job at this point. No spring or summer breaks anymore! I will only be taking a break when the baby comes for 2-3 months. I might take a couple weeks off before the baby is due as well because the hospital I want to deliver at and my work are about an hour away from each other and in rush hour can be 3 hours away from each other, so I want to make sure I'm near home - which is 15 minutes from the hospital. Plus, I'm sure I'm not going to be supposed to drive too far when I'm super pregnant. I don't know what the rules are on that.

lol oh gosh Jessie... i'm already worried about not BDing on OV day... now you really got me worried LOL. I hope i did enough. I was afraid too much BD could be bad on his sperm count. That's why. Do you think i am okay still? I did do the every other day thing and we never got pregnant. So i wanted to give 3-4 day gaps. I know we should have one other time between that gap before O. I really hope that doesn't mess with me..... :(

Earlier today i had this weird feeling down in my uterus/cervix area. Felt like i had to pee really really bad. Like it was tingly in there with a sense of numbness? Idk what it was all about but it lasted a good 10mins. That's about the only thing i can say has felt different. I've had a headache the last 3 days. Tuesday was REALLY bad, Weds was so/so, today i woke up with it but it went away. gahhhhh! this week is gonna be torture.

Thanks for being here girls :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->