1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

it's still in my signature? i'm clueless what a temp dip is? lol im sorry...

Hi Rach- I see it now. Weird, it wasn't there last night. You should get a dip and then a rise in your temp when you O. Based on your CM it looks like it could be in the next couple days so keep up the :sex:

Rachel, I never really got a pre-ov dip like some ladies get so don't be too worried about that. I think bding every other day is fine. Yay for the weekend!!

Jess – I agree it does look like you tried to ov before but hopefully this time it will. Going by your chart so far you may have ov’d cd 17 which seem average for you. We’ll know more if your temp tomorrow stay high and you get your CH’s. Are you out on the boat again this weekend?

Lindsay – yay for a fab scan and such wonderful news! And yay for your cervix behaving itself. I have just finished reading the 3rd book and I really enjoyed them. The first was the best for me so can’t wait to see the film.

Kelsey – You chart is looking good, nice temp rise after ov. Have a fab weekend with your friend. Will you test this month even though you weren’t actively ttc?

Afm – Still feeling quite positive despite my wobble during the week. I’ll see how things go. I am counting down the days until the scan - 18 days doesn’t sound so bad. If my symptoms suddenly go then I might try to get scanned sooner. I had my acupuncture again on Thursday so it was quite nice to be able to speak about my pg to someone, face to face. She was thrilled for me and said ‘she must be on a roll, I was the 4th one that week’!!

Jessie ohhh! Thanks for clearing that up LOL. FF must think that dip i had the other day was ovulation but it wasn't. My OPK that day was clearly a huge negative. If anything, yesterday could have been O day, but i'm certain today or tmrw will be. It's weird because my cervix still feels closed. More closed than yesterday? My temp did go up .20 this morning! I am so excited lol.

Sam i'm so over the moon for ya sweety! So glad everything is working out this time around. You absolutely deserve it!!

So... can your cervix move around? Sometimes when i put my fingers up there it's right there in the center. Other times, it's tipped to the side and very hard to get to.

So am i O'ing or not? yesterday and today's is about the same. Is that how dark it's gonna get? I've always thought i O'd around CD15/16. Here it is CD17 and still not definite positive. Kinda worries me.

Attachments

• OPKS.jpg
    OPKS.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 8
How concentrated was your urine and when did you do the tests? I'll post a pic of my test as mine do get quite dark but I know other ladies never get super dark lines. Going by those test I would say cd16 was the strongest line but not what I would call positive.

I had a bit to drink today but when i peed i didn't pee much. I'm feeling a little crampy in my lower back. My cervix feels closed. I'm just confused.

Going by your pics I would put you oving cd17 not cd14 that FF has. I think it has put that because of your ewcm on that day. I am not sure about CP as I only really checked for 1 month and gave up as although I could feel high/low etc I was never sure about feel and open or closed. If it feels closed then that would equate to oving yesterday? We might have to wait and see what your tmps do for the next 2-3 days.

My pic below was the only one I could find and they are not the best, I had stronger and better lines on other but never took pics of them.
IMAG0141ab.jpg

Mine is like your Friday... ugh! Maybe i'll be Oing tmrw or the next day? Like you said, i'll have to just go by my temps. We shall see.

Now FF is saying i haven't ovulated. Anyone have any idea what is going on? I sure don't know! lol. Does it go by my temps or by my pos/neg tests? I got to go to the store and pick some more up because i am out. Gahhh! I'm so impatient! LOL.

Rach - it looks to me like you O'd on CD17. I'm not sure about the OPKs but I've heard those $ store ones don't really work for some ladies.

Well got more OPK's and apparently i must have ovulated yesterday or the day before because today is VERY faint. I'm thinking CD 16 was the darkest. On CD 17 (yesterday) it was dark as well but not as dark as the day before. So should i just put positive OPK on CD16 on FF? I'm just very confused!

I see you have put +ve cd16/17, I think that looks about right from your opks and temps. I reckon with another temp rise tomorrow you should get CH for CD17.

Like Lindsey said I have another friend and the ic opk don't work so well for her but have always been ok for me. That last pic of mine didn't show how dark they got for me. I did them 3 times per day and my strongest lines was always in the late afternoon 5pm to 9pmish when I got my peak.

So i guess i O'd 3/23 & 3/24, right? Did i do enough as far as BD?? Does it seem like maybe i O'd on 3/23 but the eggy was out and about for a good 24 hrs? because i tested exactly 24 hrs apart every day. Yesterday we BD'd at 6am and again at like 9pm. On 3/22 we BD'd in the evening around like 10pm? Something like that. We never did on actual O day. Ugh!!!!! Figures.

Attachments

• OPKS.jpg
    OPKS.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
Bit confused, you have entered +opk for CD18 I would have put +ve's for CD16 and CD17. Your pictures cd's do not correspond with the day of the month according to your FF chart. FFchart cd17 = Fri 23rd Mar but your picture has cd17 = 24th Mar.

Yup i know. It's because FF is one day ahead of what i really am. I didn't know how to change it. Sorry for the confusion lol. So like today says CD19 but i am really CD18.

did i do enough BD?

Yyyeaaahhh Lindsay on the great scan!!! What a relief about the cysts--now you can officially relax, right? :) My facebook has been blowing up about the Hunger Games stuff---I so need to get the books and read them.
Jessie---congrats on OV-it now looks pretty offical!! :) You've convinced me after reading your multiple ovulation post to bd a couple days after OV. Usually once my temp goes up, I stop bd'ing. I could be missing my 2nd egg!
Glad you're feeling so positive Sam! I'm very excited (and impatient) for your first scan :)
Rachael just make sure when you check your cervix you do it at the same time everyday. I've found that if I check my cervix in the morning, it's in a diff. position when I check it later at night. So I always check it at night when I shower. I'd say you Ov'd on the 23rd. Tomorrow if your temp is up then FF will mark your ovulation day. And I think you did good with the BD'ing. Isn't temping so fun---it totally takes the guessing out of if you OV'd or not. I'm sure you'll get your BFP so you won't have to worry about it, but maybe next month get the smiley face OPK's (I think they have a 7 pack---not sure though) and use the $ store OPK's and then when you have a questionable positive cheap one, take the smiley face one to confirm it. Then you can save money and only use 1 or 2 of the expensive sticks a month and they'll last you for a couple months. Can't wait to see what your temp is tomorrow!!!
AFM---Not really sure if I'm 8 or 10 DPO. My BB's have been really sore yesterday and today, so I'm thinking AF is close so maybe I am 10 DPO? Curious what my temp will be tomorrow (I hate that I couldn't temp this weekend!!!) because that will give me an idea if AF is near. So far my temps have been pretty shitty, so I'm just anxious for AF to arrive and re-start Clomid.
I hope you all had a great weekend, I had a lot of fun and now I'm super tired and sooo not ready to go back to work. xoxoxo

Hi girls! Hope you all had a great weekend. We had a pretty unproductive weekend sitting around the house! It was too windy to take the boat out. I did get some research in for my trip though so that's good.

Rach- I am going to go with the other girls and say 3/23 as O day for you but keep doing the BD just to be sure. Your tracking on FF will also get better the more you use it. I think next month you should see your "predicted" fertile days in the calendar.

Kelsey- hope you had a great time with your girlfriend. Do you usually get sore BB's before AF? I usually on do when I am prego. FX!!!

Sam- how are you feeling? Your appt will be here in no time! I started taking the 100 mg of CoQ10 and no "craptastic" side effects!!! LOL

Yeah!! So I finally O'd on Cd 17! Based on my typical 11 Day LP I should still be ok for my appt on the 5th. I am so ready for it to get here so I can see if we can start trying next month or if I need to wait.

UUmm...they usually get a little tender before AF, but not as sore as they are today. My temps have been really low, so I'm thinking I maybe just slept funny or who knows what?
I think I'm just as excited for your next appt as you are!!! :)

oooooo Kels maybe it's a BFP on the way?!?!!? That would be lovely!!

Jessie sounds like we O'd on the same cycle day at least LOL. can't wait for your appt!

man i can't wait until i temp in the morning LOL. Just too excited. I hope it's higher than today so i feel more comfortable that i O'd on friday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->