1 day DPO and in need of buddies :)

Not sure why no green light yet. My doctor wanted to do a couple more tests and let me think about the different options he suggested at my last appt. I think I want to try 1 more time taking the progesterone starting at 3 DPO. I just wonder if he is going to suggest I wait at least 1 more month because the possibility of how fat along I could be on my trip. I am also now on the Co Q1o that Sam mentioned so I want to ask him about that.

Sorry you lost but I bet you had a blast! I dont gamble much, i hate to lose. I would rather go shopping with the money LOL The party sounded fabulous!

Mel at least you had a good time!!! I love gambling. It's fun to just be in a different environment. It sucks when you lose, but at least you had a good time doing it. Also, good thing that you don't do it all the time! I don't either. It definitely is fun!!

Yeah it was fun! At least I am taught now that gambling is for losers but once in a while as you say! Jess the trip might be a good reason to wait perhaps that's why then x x

Morning girls!!

Rach - yea CD17 probably is the most likely bet! Getting close to testing time!

Sam - yay for feeling like crap! I felt find my whole first pregnancy and my vomiting started around 6 and a half weeks and I was pretty much a disaster until 10 weeks where it would then come and go until about 13 or 14 weeks. I hope it's not quite as bad for you as it was for me but it's definitely a great sign!! we've got to be getting close to that first U/S!

Mel - I've got everything crossed for you and so glad to hear you had a great time on vacation! :) DH and I don't gamble much either. we played some slots on our honeymoon and I won $40! he lost $20 lol But atleast we were up $20 haha It was a lot of fun.

Where ya at Kelsey?!

Eliza - how you feeling??? Any doctor's appointments soon??

Jess - I heard the weather is nice down in Florida on the news yesterday :) Hope you had a nice weekend!!

AFM - The UTI is definitely clearing up. I think the antibiotics are giving me a headache - but it might be all the pollen floating around. My ears have been hurting me and I read in my "what to expect" book that ear pain is common in pregnancy at this point - I think anything is common in pregnancy!

Hope you all had a great weekend!!

Lindsay i am glad your UTI is clearing up! Not too much longer and the little man will be here! It's April already!

Ugh.. i'm starting to lose my hope for this month. The only reason i am still hanging on is because of what Mesina had predicted. I have no symptoms at all. I know you can still be prego with no symptoms but i really truly don't feel it in my heart that i am pregnant. I hope i am, but i just feel like i'm not. I took a test today and BFN. 9dpo which is very early but i don't think it's going to change around. It will be like every other month. Just waiting on AF... so i can start my 9th cycle... temp even dropped a bit this morning :(

That's not significant rach, still holding out a lot of hope for you! Is the prediction only for this month?

Well Mesina said i'd conceive March and the other girl said i'd possibly find out i'm pregnant in April. Which would mean NOW until the 6th. I just feel like i'm the unlucky one who will get the negative result. Everyone i know has got positive reading from her. I just feel like im the guinea pig.

whatever happens is what is meant to be. i just have to accept that.
thanks mel :hugs:

You're not out yet Hun hang in there x x :hugs: if she's rarely wrong then that's a positive in your favour :hugs:

Omg how'd I get so far behind?!? I tried to jump on my kindle and read, but I obviously didn't keep up very good. So, sorry if I'm a bit all over the place with my post, but I'm going to try and read each page and comment as I read!
First, yaahhh Eliza!! I hope you are able to be on the site without viruses!!! How are you feeling and what is going on with you, momma!!!
Lindsay, you poor thing with the UTI!!!! How scary to see the blood in the urine, glad everything is clearing up! 23 weeks! woohooo! Where are the 3-d pictures?! Dying to see them!
Mel welcome back!! WTH is wrong with Texas? Did you tell him to kiss your a@@?? I might have ;) You've gotten a BFP already at 8 DPO before right, so you're close to testing?! How have you been feeling? FX'd!!
Aww Jessie I hear you on the bday party! I was together with friends last night (where 3 of them are pregnant and due within 4 weeks) and the other one has a 8 month old. They were all talking about their hospital plans and the daycare plans, nipple cream and breast pumps. lol I was a bit out of my element. I sooo wish I was there...we will get there though, right? Glad you got out on the boat. Anxious for your next appt?
Sam, yaahhh for feeling like crap!! :) Can't wait for your first appt. Then you will be able to enjoy the pregnancy.
Rachael, Cheri's prediction then would match Mesina's!! If Mesina said you'd conceive in March, then you'd find out your PG in April! Omg, that's very exciting! Although if Mesina is right for you, then I'll feel a bit discouraged for myself because that means she could be right that I won't get PG until October. :cry: I'll be very curious your temps tomorrow. Maybe today is implantation drop?? If your temps spike up tomorrow, woohoo!
AFM---I'm a bit nervous because my Dr. prescribed me Clomid CD5-9 but with all the research I do, it seems people have better results on CD3-7 so I decided to change it up. A girl I chat with was taking it 5-9 and decided to switch it to 3-7 and she got PG and is now 9 weeks. So, that kind of solitified my change. I hope it doesn't come back to bite me....So, today I took my 2nd does, 3 more to go for the month! Other than that, don't want to go to work tomorrow!!!!

Hiya kels! I think you're doing the right thing taking it on those days I've heard that's better too. You know I am on a clomid cycle now? I took it days 1-5 at 100mg as my af never came back! I am 6dpo and I've had a very very very faint positive but not getting my hopes up at all. I feel ok just have a very tight uncomfortable lower abdomen which I've never had before! Sorry you had to sit and listen to your friends talking pregnancy stuff :-( I would have left I think! X x x

Mel omggg so exciting!!!!!!! i'll have you in my thoughts and prayers!! I hope this is it.

Kelsey whoa woman, i've missed ya!!! I also have heard people taking clomid CD3 and so forth. I wonder why your dr said 5-9? What's the difference?!? If i were you, i'd do what you feel is safe. :) Did you have a good weekend?

AFM, idk what the hell is going on but it feels so damn hard to breathe the last few hours. I feel like my heart is beating 3294802423523 miles per minute. Also in my back it hurts. It's SO achy. Below my left shoulder blade. Basically in the center of my back but off to the side. What could this be? Great, i'm dying!

They sound like preggo symptoms to me Rach!!! :yipee:
Im not getting my hopes up at all I think they were evaps!

Mel you're so sweet. Hope we both get our BFP's in the next couple days... fx'd.

Have any of you ladies saw 21 Jump Street? If not.. you need to! OMG. Andrew and i saw it last night and the whole time it was nonstop laughing. It's SO hilarious!! IF you don't mind profanity then it's so worth watching! Must i add, Channing Tatum is a HOTTIE!

I don't think i'm going to test again until Thursday. Too many disappointments.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=c...z7FMni8QPb1tHYDQ&ved=0CDAQsAQ&biw=768&bih=946

Check this link out rach swooooooon!

Omg Mel I clicked on your link to your chart on FF and flipped because I thought you had gotten your BFP (it's your old chart though)!! Allltthhouuuggghhh, if you're getting faint positives omgomgomb!?!?!?! Any darker today? I think we need to add some clomid babies to this group, maybe twins?? ;) Thank you for reassuring me about changing my clomid days. I've just read so many places that 3-7 seems to be more effective. Have you had much for side effects?? The last 3 cycles I had some nights sweats---but weirdly they didn't usually start until the day after I was done with the pills. Last night I had more fitful sleep and was sweating my butt off. Today I think i'm having hot flashes---unless the heat at work today is wacky?
Rachael omg are you feeling better? Maybe you were having an anxiety attack? I know you've said your angel's due date is approaching, maybe that has something to do with it? Ooorrr, maybe it's your BFP symptoms!!!!! :cloud9: I'm thinking of you hun, I know how hard it was for me when the due date approached. I was thinking today that I'd first be coming back to work around now, from maternity leave. boo :cry: I haven't even heard of the movie Rachael, but anything with Channing Tatum is amazing. I don't really care if he sat and said nothing but the F word the whole movie, i'd still drool.
Well happy Monday girlies, I hope this is a great week for you testers!!! xoxo

omgggggg Mel he is just SOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!! i'm dying over here.

Kelsey, i was thinking it was maybe an anxiety attack. Between LO's due date and having to be on the phones this week at work. My stress level is through the roof.. I couldn't go into work today because of it. I'm trying my hardest to look around for another job because my anxiety is so bad. I couldn't even sleep last night. I've been just so looney in the brain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->